BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2002 5:28:18 AM EDT
Saw this today - had to post it: A scotsman describes how he invented golf:

[url]http://www.slax0rnet.com/files.php?filename=robin_golf.WMV[/url]

[:d]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Extremely funny. Too bad he's such a brainless liberal asshole...
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
no topic is safe from williams. he will go off on anything.

that man has some severe problems upstairs. more than a few screws are loose.

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, but he sure is funny when he gets on a roll...

[:d]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah, forget the politics, guys.  Give him his due, he's a brilliant comic.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ah, forget the politics, guys.  Give him his due, he's a brilliant comic.
View Quote

I think he's a brainless idiot as far as politics are concerned, and I don't necessarily think he's that funny, but he is probably the best comic out there who can improvise.

A similar person to him in the music industry would be someone who could actually write the music and lyrics for their songs and besides singing, actually be able to play an instrument.  So he is able to do things other comics can't without a lot of rehearsing or help.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh jesus, gimme oxygen, im dying over here...

"F%ck no, i put s%it in the weeyy, like trees and high grraasss...you can lose your f@cking ball and go whacking away with a f%ucking tireiron.."
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate Robin Williams and I don't think he is at all funny.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
robin williams is so not funny. he's an annoying, bombastic, loud-mouthed moron who thinks the sun shines out of his ass. he honestly thinks the world finds him funny, and obviously is a big fat giant attention whore.

"NANNOO NANNOOO"   [50]

...did i mention he sucks too?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Opinions are like a**holes.

Here's my opinion:

Robin Williams is perhaps the funniest human being on the face of the planet, and has without a doubt the quickest comedy mind I have ever seen.

Unfortunately, this does not reflect in his politics.

Fvck it.  When he performs, I laugh.

Oh, and he's a damned good actor, too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I think hes a very good actor, but hes not very funny at all. His politics sucks ass
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw him do this on HBO not too long ago...funny as hell...too bad he's another liberal asshole
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Aye...a fookin' funny laddie he is.

Bootcha haven't heard a good Scots speak the speak til' ye hard me let loose after a few Guinness ye haven't...
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Robin williams can be funny for two minutes. After that, he's just annoying.

If I was forced to drive with him from california to new york, he'd be tossed from the car somewhere over the golden gate bridge.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#14]
you guys need to find his "Live at the Met" performance.

Every 28 days your friend comes to town.. bullshit how many friends want to make you stand on the roof with a automatic weapon and say "Get in the house! get in the FSCKING HOUSE!"

You have the right to bear arms and the right to arm bears, whatever the hell you wanna do.

The NRA says your have the right to own armor peircing bullets if your a hunter. Whhhy? is there one big deer out there wearing a BPV going " Im ready for your ass now, come on"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top