BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
"I'm not OK with that."

"I do not consider you to be subject matter experts".

Love it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Interesting the way there were less and less politicians listening to speakers as the day progressed.
It's very obvious they don't care about what their Peons have to say about defending themselves.

That's exactly why there is open talk of revolution across the country
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Love how they keep ringing the bell on him.

Knockout. The round was over.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#4]
excellent!

PISSED IS GOOD!  GET PISSED!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
worth a watch
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#6]
He was one among many well-spoken people at that hearing.

The *real* fight is still ahead of us.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#7]
"I don't consider you experts on the subject matter"

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#8]
good man
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Did I watch the same interview?

I didn't watch that and get all warm and fuzzy.  What I heard was "I want to be able to defend myself, and I want to grow my business.  Let's make some new laws together that let me keep my standard capacity mags and that also legislates something that will make me more cash."

Maybe I'm just jaded, but that's what I read between the lines.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I didn't watch that and get all warm and fuzzy.  What I heard was "I want to be able to defend myself, and I want to grow my business.  Let's make some new laws together that let me keep my standard capacity mags and that also legislates something that will make me more cash."

I was to busy listening and watching the manner in which he conveyed it to pretend I could read another message between the lines.

Perhaps you are jaded.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 9:40:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was to busy listening and watching the manner in which he conveyed it to pretend I could read another message between the lines.

Perhaps you are jaded.

He said (paraphrased) "I'd like to work together with you guys to pass laws that benefit both sides."  What else does that mean, with 4 minutes of him talking about his business?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:24:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you are jaded.

He said (paraphrased) "I'd like to work together with you guys to pass laws that benefit both sides."  What else does that mean, with 4 minutes of him talking about his business?

It means "focus on something else because all you are doing with these new laws is limiting the ability of civilians to defend themselves against criminals"
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you are jaded.

It means "focus on something else because all you are doing with these new laws is limiting the ability of civilians to defend themselves against criminals"

You don't see it now, but wait til he gets with the legislature and comes up with a law that mandates training.  

I say it because I heard a CCW teacher/gun store owner/range operator speak in almost exactly the same terms when we were passing constitutional carry.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you are jaded.

You don't see it now, but wait til he gets with the legislature and comes up with a law that mandates training.  

I say it because I heard a CCW teacher/gun store owner/range operator speak in almost exactly the same terms when we were passing constitutional carry.

No dude...  You don't know the man and have no idea what you are talking about.  CF is a patriot to the core.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was doing his part to raise the IQ level in the room

wut?

Politicians are kings of unintended consequences, screwing things up in unimaginable ways, such as this guys business.

Ex-fucking-actly
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No dude...  You don't know the man and have no idea what you are talking about.  CF is a patriot to the core.

You're absolutely right.  I don't know him or his intentions.  What I heard him saying wasn't awe inspiring.  If he meant "from my cold dead hands", he didn't do a very good job.
Link Posted: 2/10/2013 4:53:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

X2   He is 1 of many we have in this state!

Link Posted: 2/10/2013 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Chris is a good dude. I wonder if the kings and queens will listen?

Why should those morons start now? They don't and won't listen to common sense, facts and evidence.
This is why this fight will last forever without clear resolution for either side.

However, there is money involved, lobbyists to be paid, lawyers to bill, bill, bill and fools to be fooled.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top