Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2002 11:37:32 AM EDT
We blew up some shit today....  call it "venting", call it hatred, call it what you want.  At least we didn't kill 3,000 innocent people.

We have been saving up Downy, 7Up, and Mt. Dew bottles for a few months..  Can't afford tannerite.  Didn't think paper was an option for the day.  We wanted carnage, not little holes in a piece of paper.  

Gallon Downy bottles at 25m hit with 240 gr XTP's get you wet.  No shit.  Had to move em out to 50m, just to keep dry.

Golf balls at 100m seem to disappear when smitten with a Ballistic Tip.  Now THAT is a thing of beauty!

The bottles were filled to the brim with water recycled out of the dehumidifier, capped, and stored.  The golf balls just kinda disappeared.

Yes, I (we) cried a little on the way to and from the range.  The radio tributes on EVERY station were too much to bear.

Dave, Beth, Marcy, and I feel much better now.

I'm just a little pissed that all of my shit is soaking in  Montana Extreme now, waiting on a thorough scrubbing tomorrow.

3 AR's to clean.

I'll be glad to clean the AR's, if I could find somebody to scrub the handguns down.  The bench is big enough for anybody who would like to volunteer...  3 chairs....  no waiting.

Life's a bitch, if you want it to be.  For us, it was a soul cleansing outing.

I hope you all reflected, as we did.

We are looking toward 9-11-03 with mixed emotions.  

It was great to get together and shoot.  I could think of better reasons.

NOT edited to say "Fuck Osama, and his wretched followers.  May they all rot in hell".

Thanks for the reflection/rant time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top