Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2002 4:46:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2002 5:04:43 AM EDT by 9divdoc]
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28845[/url] Finally, the pressure paid off and Saudi foreign-affairs adviser Adel al-Jabir agreed to produce the women. I gave him two options: On Sept. 1, that happened in London. In a hotel room were producer Stacey Hocheiser, an interpreter hired by my employer Fox News, and an American public relations woman hired by the Saudis, as well as Alia and Aisha. There is no doubt that the women were uneasy and, in my opinion, brainwashed. They said all the expected things about how great Saudi Arabia is and how they did not want to see their mother. But then we asked them about Osama bin Laden. Now, I expected that the women would say they didn't know anything about him or that he was a bad man. Instead, the women put forth that "he was a clean, good man." That sealed it. If two American citizens are that far gone – for whatever reason – there is little anyone can do. Article Update [url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/747123/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 6:50:35 PM EDT
Hate to say it but Ms. Rousch is the typical textbook example of the no-brain who hooked-up with a "fuzzy foreigner" without really studying his ethnic background and screwy beliefs. Her "gee, why don't my daughters feel like I do?" crap won't gain her any sympathy here because the rest of us already figured out that the backward and dopey beliefs of these clowns is just that; just plain medieval. She's the typical liberal: "Blame someone else because I made a stupid decision." "I lost a lot of respect for you O'Reilly." Well, sweetheart, You obviously never had any respect for yourself. Here's a tip: Try cranking out a kid with someone a little more like the people who think like civilized humans. Let it go, dumbell, and get on with what little life you already have. I won't hold my breath waiting.
Top Top