Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:53:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Say NOTHING on the form!!!

Return it "in person" to the instructor with a signed note saying:

This is being returned to you.
My family will not answer or acknowledge any of the questions on this form.
Our religeous convictions prevent us from answering these questions or discussing these questions any further.
If this is a graded exercise or a weighted exercise in my childs class activities I request another exercise for them to achieve proper classroom credit.

My family has been thru this!

My wifes "EX", a psycho-ba$tard if there ever was one, went to our daughters school and used her own writings against us in court.
IT DOES HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Her "creative writing" exercises were used against us!

So what do you think that comments like "Guns man, lots of freakin guns" would do in court?

Use your brain!

SAY NOTHING!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Under the question "have you ever been robbed" put down "yes, last April 15th the government robbed me to pay for a stupid survey."
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like they're asking the kids to case their own homes so it can be robbed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok  what was the end result of all this?   Did you meet with teacher? principal?  what was said to your child when form was not completed.   Since it was due Monday and we are now at Wed.   What was the outcome?   Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My wifes "EX", a psycho-ba$tard if there ever was one, went to our daughters school and used her own writings against us in court.
IT DOES HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Her "creative writing" exercises were used against us!
View Quote

DAMN! What a F*CKER!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When CPS came to "Examine the childs home environment" they ask to see the weapons. My friend told them they are all currently in the safe and that he didn't want to take the time to dig them out. (a Browning ProSteel,packed with BLACK GUNS) They were adamant, but if I recall he ask there names, and was about to call his lawyer who had been following this situation and had prepared a few restraining orders, needing only the names... and the lawyers office was 2 blocks from the courthouse.
View Quote

Why did they want to see the weapons in question?  Most likely it was an attempted set-up.  The JBT's wanted to be able to claim that your friend "brandished" such-n-such "assault rifle" at them in a "threatening manner" (which could be anything since bedwetting busybodies freak at the mere thought of guns) so they'd be justified kidnapping the child in question.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 6:29:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ok  what was the end result of all this?   Did you meet with teacher? principal?  what was said to your child when form was not completed.   Since it was due Monday and we are now at Wed.   What was the outcome?   Inquiring minds want to know.
View Quote

To quote Ted Knight's line from CaddyShack..."WELLLLLL?   WE'RE WAITING....."
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
no talk with the teacher, but i did answer the questions in the ar15 type manner...
View Quote

Well? What was the outcome?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately we have so many move ins since the last census, The school districts have very little to go on now!    I would answer only the questions needed to make sure your school got the needed funds !

The rest of it,well just make them earn their statistics.   Added to say when the little kids show up at my door,and ask if I want to buy something from there catalog.    I go out on the front steps and ask them just what is it you are selling and for what reason?   Usually it is just candy,popcorn,I bought some flags.

But want the kid to leave my house knowing when he goes to the next neighbor to be sure and tell him he is trying to raise money for playground equip.
  Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Send one to me I will fill it out and return it via mail..
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmmm, they forgot to ask if you own firearms, if so, what kind and how many. Ooops they also forgot to ask how many times do you have sex a week, and with whom.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd send back a note to school with the survey blank !

NOTE :

It isn't ANY of your fucking business !
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top