Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2002 4:35:00 PM EDT
OK here goes

I turned 18 this yr. I registered to vote while in HS gov class (or so I thought) I have never receved anything in the mail saying Im a registered voter. so how do I find out if I am?
also. This nov im really only concerened with one thing the AW ban. will I be mailed stuff giving an over view of the cadadates and issues?.
I assume so cause we get a huge book of crap every other state election. Also who the hell is being elected this year exactly?
thanks for helping someone in the dark
OS
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with either your town or county registrar of voters. Each state is slightly different, but if you call your town or city hall, then can direct you to the proper individual or department.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Another place to check is [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]. They've got a good site, including histories of various officials and their 2amend voting.

Tango7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top