Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2002 1:13:06 PM EDT
I watched this for the first time last monday night on HBO (part 1) How often does HBO show these?  BTW, it was an awesome series (at least the first part "2 hours long")!  How many parts are there?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a 10 part mini series. When it first ran it was every Monday night. The first 2 episodes were shown back to back. After that it was 1 episode that was 1 hour long every Monday night. I'm going to assume that's the way it will run tonight. It's due for release on DVD sometime in November.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It aired beginning last Sept. I watched them all and it is worthy of anyones time!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
From what I've read the dvd set will be released in December. Amazon is already taking preorders for them for $89.95 (I think)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top