Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2002 7:10:47 PM EDT
I found a package of tenderloin in the freezer from last fall and the dove I shot today. I marinated the tenderloin in Claudes brisket sauce for about 2 hours and wrapped the dove in bacon with a Jalapenoe pepper in the center. Man it's good to be me tonight!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Man, you're killin' me.  Thank God bow season starts in three weeks.    [:D]
View Quote

bow seasons starts tomorrow for me in north carolina.will be the first time for me i wonder if it will be like sex for the first time 10 sec and done?[sex]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

bow seasons starts tomorrow for me in north carolina.will be the first time for me i wonder if it will be like sex for the first time 10 sec and done?[sex]
View Quote

One can only hope!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Good luck, hanau!!  Be careful and be sure to use a safety belt.  Falling takes less than ten seconds, but the effects often last forever.  Enjoy the close time with nature.  Yum!!  [:)]
View Quote

What the hell is all that pumpkin bumpie poo sh$t in your sig line about?  Duze Chimbro know about it?   none of my business of course,but still am rude enough to want to ask!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#8]
A honey-pumpkin-bumper-doodle??

holy crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top