Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2002 7:10:47 PM EDT
I found a package of tenderloin in the freezer from last fall and the dove I shot today. I marinated the tenderloin in Claudes brisket sauce for about 2 hours and wrapped the dove in bacon with a Jalapenoe pepper in the center. Man it's good to be me tonight!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:22:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:26:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:35:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: Man, you're killin' me. Thank God bow season starts in three weeks. [:D]
View Quote
bow seasons starts tomorrow for me in north carolina.will be the first time for me i wonder if it will be like sex for the first time 10 sec and done?[sex]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:42:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hanau:
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: Man, you're killin' me. Thank God bow season starts in three weeks. [:D]
View Quote
bow seasons starts tomorrow for me in north carolina.will be the first time for me i wonder if it will be like sex for the first time 10 sec and done?[sex]
View Quote
One can only hope!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:43:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:35:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By hanau:
View Quote
View Quote
Good luck, hanau!! Be careful and be sure to use a safety belt. Falling takes less than ten seconds, but the effects often last forever. Enjoy the close time with nature. Yum!! [:)]
View Quote
What the hell is all that pumpkin bumpie poo sh$t in your sig line about? Duze Chimbro know about it? none of my business of course,but still am rude enough to want to ask! Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:52:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2002 9:54:55 PM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:55:30 PM EDT
A honey-pumpkin-bumper-doodle?? holy crap.
Top Top