Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Larry, Moe and Shemp.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Larry, Moe and Shemp.
View Quote

How DARE you insult the Three Stooges like that!!! They would never appear to be as stupid as the Three Dumbasses.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey!  I am not stupid.  You abide by the laws I helped set in place.  Call me all the names you want, but I am not stupid.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larry, Moe and Shemp.
View Quote

How DARE you insult the Three Stooges like that!!! They would never appear to be as stupid as the Three Dumbasses.
View Quote

I know, Your right.. My apologies to the 'Stooges'.

..though I still think the 'Shemp' thing fits.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Heaven forbid that Daschole EVER get a position of supreme power...how in the hell did people in SD ever elect an anti-American fraud like him? As for Carter and Billybob...I was never more embarrassed to be an American than when those two clowns were in office. [rolleyes] [puke]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm.  I seem to recall Clinton bombing Iraq to divert attention from his impeachment in Congress (remember that?  Wonderful Clinton was impeached for perjury)

I also remember Clinton bombing the crap our of Serbia in order to bring about a "regime change", except said regime posed absolutely no threat to the United States and its interests.

The main objection these three have against taking out Saddam is that it is going to be a conservative Republican leading the way. Did we hear from Carter about Clinton's bombing of Iraq for the hell of it?  For bombing the people of Serbia for no justifiable reason?
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Embarrassed of me, really?  I don't see why you would be embarrassed of me.  You love to hate me, and yet I helped you like no one else, not even the beloved NRA.  The assault weapons ban was a hoax, and importation of 'assault' weapons after the ban tripled, and the guns that were grandfathered in went up in value.  Still you argue about the cosmetics of guns.  I signed the Brady bill into law, though I never made any effort to enforce it.  Still you say it unfairly persecutes you.  You people enjoyed far more freedom under me than you realize.  I cozied up to your enemies and helped render them powerless, and you are embarrassed.  I say to you sir that you are thankless.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
WJC. Are you a glutton for punnishment or did you just get tired of the "Kofi Anon" moniker?   Are you actually proud of THE most corrupt presidency in the short history of the USA or did you get the "con" side in your Political Science class topic of "Bill Clinton; hero or loser?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top