Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2002 8:23:35 AM EDT
Yesterday evening I UPSed some money for my first AR-15. I was gona order it closer to the beginning of the year but kept putting it off because the money would get spent on other things. Well yesterday I finely got the ball rolling. I ordered one of these guys..... [img]http://www.shooterstore.com/dpmsinc/images/RFA2-24SP.jpg[/img] He said that it will be late October early November some time. Which is the same thing that DPMS told me when I called to see how long it takes to get to me. But since I gota be one of them guys that just wants to be a little bit different and get the not so main stream stuff, waiting is the price I pay. Thanks again to GSG9! He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I have tried not to get too excited about it's arrival since it is a ways out. Any way as soon as I get it and get the scope strapped on top I'll be sure to post many-o-color pictures. Diesel
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 8:33:04 AM EDT
[b]ENJOY![/b] [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:07:10 AM EDT
Good for you. Be prepared AR-15itis. Soon it will want a partner and lots of magazines. I really like the fluted barrel. I can't figure out the manufacturer though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:09:18 AM EDT
congratulations! im jealous [8D] that is a very nice looking rifle.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:14:27 AM EDT
Nice Panther! Is that a 20" or 24" barrel?
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:31:12 AM EDT
After re-reading your post and oneshot calling it a Panther, I guess it is a DPMS. I own a few DPMS products and have never had a problem with them. I got a lower that I have never done anything with and this may be the answer. Now, see what you have done? I need to assemble my lower and buy an upper and some nice glass. You got me spending money.
Top Top