Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2002 8:23:35 AM EDT
Yesterday evening I UPSed some money for my first AR-15. I was gona order it closer to the beginning of the year but kept putting it off because the money would get spent on other things. Well yesterday I finely got the ball rolling. I ordered one of these guys.....

[img]http://www.shooterstore.com/dpmsinc/images/RFA2-24SP.jpg[/img]

He said that it will be late October early November some time. Which is the same thing that DPMS told me when I called to see how long it takes to get to me. But since I gota be one of them guys that just wants to be a little bit different and get the not so main stream stuff, waiting is the price I pay. Thanks again to GSG9! He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I have tried not to get too excited about it's arrival since it is a ways out. Any way as soon as I get it and get the scope strapped on top I'll be sure to post many-o-color pictures.

Diesel
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]ENJOY![/b]
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for you.  Be prepared AR-15itis.
Soon it will want a partner and lots of magazines.

I really like the fluted barrel.  I can't figure out the manufacturer though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
congratulations! im jealous
[8D]
that is a very nice looking rifle.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice Panther! Is that a 20" or 24" barrel?
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#5]
After re-reading your post and oneshot calling it a Panther, I guess it is a DPMS.
I own a few DPMS products and have never had a problem with them.  I got a lower that I have never done anything with and this may be the answer.  
Now, see what you have done?  I need to assemble my lower and buy an upper and some nice glass.  You got me spending money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top