Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2002 8:49:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.maadigriffin.com/92.htm[/url]

I just ran accross this site, has anyone discussed this before?  If so can you provide the thread link so that I may better inform myself?

Thanks much in advance and I have learned a lot here in the past three years.

satcong out

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but it looks as if that thing would kick WAY too much to be practical (or even safe). I wouldn't want to fire a .50 BMG that close to my face anyway.

At first glance, I'd recommend you stay away.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't heard of that brand of .50's before, but maybe that's because they're not actually selling them.  If you look at the bottom of the page, it says they're not currently selling any firearms "due to continuing batf [i](sic)[/i]   tyranny".
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not even sure if Maddigriffin is producing anything.  Word on the board was they had some legal issues w/ BATF....

Any updates that that, anyone?????

I like the MG-6 prototype......

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you asking about the gun or the guy?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#6]
The gun!  The gun!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Do some searching around to find the details, but I beleive he was selling these as kits until ATF decided to make his life miserable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top