Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2002 12:12:11 AM EDT
Customer today brings up the topic of the koran, Coran, Quaran... however you spell it.

He asked me: Do you know how many times the word "Love" appears in there?

I said: "No"

He said: "0"

Anyone know about this? Is it true?

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:15:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Love is mentioned many times in the Qur'an.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah like: "Behead the infidels with LOVE."
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Burn their homes and ravage their women, with love. 'Cuz, you know, it's all about peace and love. [@:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:37:52 AM EDT
[#4]
"Love only those who agree with every sick, twisted, murderous, mysoginist, hate-filled piece of trash in this book.

Then go out and murder everyone else...

In My name..."

It may not say that, but it might as well...
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:42:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 5:14:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else notice the Muslim in the above picture is practicing safe firearms handling?
(finger outside the trigger guard)[:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 5:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I find it interesting that the Muslim version of paradise is entirely centered upon pleasures of the flesh, and that it is defined only for men (what would a WOMAN need with a house with 72 wives?).

Paradise for Jews and Christians is an eternity basking in the glory of God's presence. (Granted, as a mortal, I find that version rather boring, but what do I know?)

Which religion, therefore, generates the most credibility as being the way to get closer to God?

Based on the passages above, it looks as if Muslims see Allah simply as the ultimate landlord, caterer, and pimp.

Hell of a way to think of your god...
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone else notice the Muslim in the above picture is practicing safe firearms handling?
(finger outside the trigger guard)[:D]
View Quote

Yep. Too bad the imbecil's green rag is almost blindfolding him...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top