Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2002 11:23:23 PM EDT
I just got a phone call from my friend who is currently at south of the border on a business trip. He said that he met a girl today at a restaurant and ended up taking her to a hotel room for some “fun”. After they finished he said they fell asleep on the bed. About an hour or so later he woke up because people in the room next to his was making a lot of noise and he had to take a piss but didn’t want to get out of the bed so he just laid there thinking about going to the bathroom. Just as he was about to get out of the bed he heard some loud noise and a bunch of white powders fell on top of his face and body. When he turned his head to look at the wall he said a machine gun went off from the next room and about 20 holes appeared on the wall just above his headboard and small pieces of white plasters from the walls were falling all over the room. He said he rolled off the bed and crawled to the other side of the bed and grabbed the girl by the hair and pulled her off the bed. In the meantime he said there were a lot of yelling and screaming from the next room and some more rounds were coming in through the wall. Few second later all was quiet so he grabbed the phone and called the front desk and yelled "por favor policia". The girl ran out of the room naked towards the stairs and he was going to run too but realized he was naked too so he put on his underwear and shoes and grabbed his clothes, cellphone and wallet and ran out too He said that as he was putting on his underwear and shoe he looked at the wall where the bullets came from and he said there were more than 30 holes including one which looked like from a shotgun and that hole was less than one feet above where his head was while laying on the bed. He said the mirror in the bathroom was shattered and the opposite wall was full of holes too and that hanging pictures were all over the floor. He said he ran out of the room and down to the pool area where he put on his pants and shirt and then walked very quickly back to the hotel where he was staying. On the way back to his hotel he said he was trying to find the girl he was with but didn’t see her. He said that if he had gone to the bathroom just after waking up he would have been shot for sure while walking to the toilet or if he had just sat-up on the bed he would have been hit from the first shot. Only think I asked him was if he had called his wife yet.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:26:39 PM EDT
I'll call his wife for him.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:36:31 PM EDT
Tell your friend Im sorry about that, I too had a lady friend in the other room, and I was showing her my machine guns and she got excited, well one thing led to another and I let out about a 30 round burst... [:d] seriously though, thats crazy!!! It wasnt me, It was NAKEDGUNMAN, some mexicans were trying to steal his jet ski..
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:51:34 AM EDT
Are you sure you didn't just watch "The Way of the Gun"?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 5:33:18 AM EDT
"Sorry... We'll try to keep it down below a roar tonight" ... Seriously, where in Mexico?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 5:38:47 AM EDT
Maybe this is Gods way of telling a married man not to take a woman up to "a hotel room for some 'fun'." [:)]
Top Top