Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Waiting on a mod......
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess I do not deserve an answer. I must not be respected. Anyway I will just have to make some assumptions and answer my own questions....
LOCKER DOWN BOYS!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Calling libertyof76 a jackass is certainly within the bounds of humor. God knows that was a truly outrageous remark. An "I'm sorry but I must strongly disagree with you" just doesn't cut it. This strict and very subjective enforcement of board codes has probably even led to more name calling then went on before.

Am I the only one here who finds it surprising that old members are constantly getting rapped on the knuckles while trolls like DSAFALS have never even been admonished, despite from his very first post on, insulting not just the United States (alright, fair game) but the [b]entire membership[/b] here. He could just stick with specific members (and does, and that's fine), but in his first half dozen posts he indiscriminately blasts the entire board, and yet is allowed to carry on his merry way without a word of rebuke. Bizarre. A different standard I guess. Or a moderator wasn't offended... or something.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't we all just get along...........
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top