Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2002 10:09:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2002 10:14:20 AM EDT by JoeMike98]
I am going to get one of these two pistols. Which do you think is better and why? Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:04:24 AM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:11:27 AM EDT
I'd go with the Baer, just because no self-respecting pimp would own one. The same can't be said about the Kobra. Appearances aside, the Brown guns seem to be held in a little higher regard than the Baer guns.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:26:12 AM EDT
Ken, Thanks for the input. I do take Aesthetics seriously. However, I have seen both side by side and the Kobra actually looks a lot more professional than the Bear. As you mentioned, I am more interested in reputation and reliability than looks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:29:56 PM EDT
You might head over to [url]www.pistolsmith.com/index.php[/url] where this subject has been addressed several times. I'd still have to go with the LB, but just because I always wanted one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 1:02:44 PM EDT
I have been debating the same issue, except I am looking at the baer, wilson and springfield. Out of those, I like the baer, does his own frame and slides and no MIM parts, but I don't like the blued finish. I may go with the wilson protector two tone, stainless/armor-tuff slide.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 1:09:33 PM EDT
Ken, Thanks again. I went to the site you suggested. Someone there asked the same question as I did and he received many responses. Thanks agai. I think I am going to go with the Kobra or Ed's Class A. Have a good one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 1:12:28 PM EDT
Spectre, You gotta check out Ed Browns products. His blued finish is nicer than any poly-teflon I have seen. It is a fantastic gun. Go over the site listed above by Ken. I think you will get a lot of info to make your decision. Good luck
Top Top