Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 7:13:15 PM EDT
I know this is an AR sight, but you people seem to know what you're talking about so here goes:
I have an original m1903 MkI springfield, arsenal converted back to m1903 config. I want to put a scope on it, but do not want to alter it in any way that can not be reversed.  can anyone reccomend a good mount?
Thanks
Crumabn

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I would post the question at [url]talk.shooters.com[/url]. They have boards for various military weapons.

I'm thinking the [b]M1903A4[/b] was the GI scoped model designation. Maybe a search using this model number would provide the correct mounting system.

I am on lookout for that very model right now, after seeing the sniper specials on the History Channel. There quote was, "The M1903A4 was the scoped version of this rifle used by snipers during WW 2". This is the only information I have. Good Luck
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Springfield 1903 A3.  B-Square makes scope mounts for the 03-A3, should make one for the '03.  Check them out.  No drilling is necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top