Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/2/2002 1:02:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 1:05:01 PM EDT
Sounds like a plan [whacko]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 1:09:17 PM EDT
might as well get a Walther P-99 to go with it...a 007 gun for a 007 car.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 3:20:38 PM EDT
I'd like an Austin Martin like in Die Another Day [:|]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 3:26:01 PM EDT
I used to detail cars, and one of my clients was a high end car dealer. The Aston Martin was a very sweet car.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 3:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2002 3:31:14 PM EDT by Dave_A]
Most of Bond's 'issued' cars (as opposed to the ones he appropriates when needed) wern't that impressive... Then again, I'm not a BMW or A/M fan. The submarine one was nice, however... What I'd really like to see is a Viper bond-car, or maybe a Corvette...
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:15:38 PM EDT
Twin machineguns poking out of the rear bumper would be usefull. Right now I have to make due by throwing cigarette butts and candy wrappers out the window.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:23:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2002 4:24:24 PM EDT by CHUCK6419]
I'd like to build an A-team VAN.... I might have a few Bond tacks in the rear tooo though -Chuck
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:25:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CHUCK6419: I'd like to build an A-team VAN.... I might have a few Bond tacks in the rear tooo though -Chuck
View Quote
I pity the fool that besmirches the name of the A-Team!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:29:39 PM EDT
Yes, bond needs a Z06 Corvette with a blown LS6 making 600 rwhp. That would be one hell of a bond car.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:35:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Marksman14: Yes, bond needs a Z06 Corvette with a blown LS6 making 600 rwhp. That would be one hell of a bond car.
View Quote
Remember we're talking about an english agent here. The car has to be european [;)]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:46:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:
Originally Posted By Marksman14: Yes, bond needs a Z06 Corvette with a blown LS6 making 600 rwhp. That would be one hell of a bond car.
View Quote
Remember we're talking about an english agent here. The car has to be european [;)]
View Quote
Hey, he's driven american cars before (Live & Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun)... The original requirement was "Fast and Expensive' (and they went through everything immaginable). The current one is 'Product Placement Contract'...
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:37:37 PM EDT
Me too! [img]http://www.amlvantage.com/astonpix/Dcp_04002.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:14:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dave_A:
View Quote
View Quote
Hey, he's driven american cars before (Live & Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun)... The original requirement was "Fast and Expensive' (and they went through everything immaginable). The current one is 'Product Placement Contract'...
View Quote
I may be wrong, but I don't believe Q ever issued Bond an American car. He might have stole one halfway through the movie though
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:20:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dave_A:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
I may be wrong, but I don't believe Q ever issued Bond an American car. He might have stole one halfway through the movie though
View Quote
I believe this to be the case. But was he issued a car in "You Only Live Twice"? I know he hopped a ride with that chick.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:21:02 PM EDT
Why won't Bond ever drive an American "Muscle Car" such as a Corvette or Viper? He is a gentlemen and gentlemen drive "Sports Cars." At least English ones do. Whatever. Bring back the AMC Gremlin.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:29:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2002 7:34:02 PM EDT by SeaDweller]
Here is a page with all the Bond cars. [url]http://www.roydburn.com/007/the-bond-cars.html[/url] Looks like he stole that POS AMC. He should've stole something with a little more class. Like a 73' or 74' GTO! LOL! [img]http://www.amesperf.com/gto_registry/assets/images/db_images/gtobeachfront.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.amesperf.com/gto_registry/assets/images/db_images/dadsGTO.jpg[/img] I've only seen one example of each in my whole life.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:35:05 PM EDT
In the Bond books by James Gardner (he took over after Ian Fleming died), Bond's personal car is a Saab 900 Turbo, with hidden compartments, doo-dads, and such. Even goes into detail on who built it and how. Kind of interesting...
Top Top