Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 6:03:22 PM EDT
Go to   www.rosiemagazine.com  hit the link "rosies causes"    VOTE!    After you`ve cast your vote it will give you the poll percentages,I think you will like what you see.
The window is already set on "I support gun control" so make sure you move the dot to your choice before submitting your vote.
Everyone sound off after you`ve voted.
She`s gotta love this I wish someone would call her on it.
Bossman
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]

I got that fat little faggot's kiss right here.

Before we go there we need to make sure that little queer doesn't have a hit counter in that site. It could be that she set it up just for us so she can take the hit counters to her advertizers and say "look at how many nice people visit my site" and then she can jack the ad rates up. back stabbin' fat little dykes do that kind of crap.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a direct link
[url]http://www.rosiemagazine.com/causes/index.jsp[/url]

There is no counter that I can see. Dump all your cookies and clear the cache from your computer then [b]Go and vote more than once...[/b] [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top