User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2002 10:48:02 AM EDT
http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

Read this site... the pics are funny
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know which neighbor I would hate worse - the redneck with the pigs, or the nosey f*ck that owns the web page.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I lost it when I got to the mail box.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#5]
this site is funny, i remember when it first made the rounds here some time ago...

I gotta laugh and I sent my friend the pictures of the burnt down deck.. (we just completed a 20x40 deck at his place!)[:)]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Now I know how my neighbors feel.
Guess I better take down the Flamingos and mow the scrub.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone get the feeling that JD8 is a minority from another country and that he is probably (besides the weird shit) a very nice guy?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#10]
i feel the man's pain.

i lived briefly (anybody want to buy a slightly used engagement ring?) in a detroit suburb that was, uh, somewhat "dirtbutt" as a friend of mine would say. he's a lawn chimp so he'd know.

the neighbors across the street had reproduced [b]furiously[/b] and there were numerous rusted out jalopies on or about the property. a teenage daughter had a boyfriend with a temper and a loud car stereo. at times i wondered how much OO buck would spread out over 60 yards or so...

they re-sided the house. took six months. most of the time the house was relatively nude. it was fun watching the steam rise from the roof in the winter because the place was uninsulated as could be. they finally they finished the job, almost at the same time as i rented a ryder truck to get the fug out of there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top