Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/2/2002 6:42:37 AM EDT
What I was wondering is,how you fit into the ar15.com community or the plain old blackrifle bunch.  Are you a married/divorced w/children type,a teenager tired of the gruseum*gun video games wanting a evilblackrifle for real,or a unibomber type living by yourself with your ar15 with everyone out to get you?.......I got money on "doublefeed" being in the first 3 replyposters......Me...I not only live with my ar,but I feed it only the best food,take it out for exercise regulary,and let it sleep in my bedroom,shes fresh,[;)]sometimes she jumps in bed with me!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Sleep with it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm the kind of person who believes that his AR-15 is a tool of home and self defense.  

I'm a reasonably successful, well adjusted 34 year old college graduate.

I'm somebody who loves his country and will defend it.

I don't think I'm any different than the majority of people that post on this site.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll never tell....

[:d]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:56:15 AM EDT
[#5]
DAMN STATE...making your parents raise your kids Paul,I'd guess you were considered a unfit parent by the state DOJ....the nerve!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Paul I am confused....

You are married for 15 years with no children yet you have 6 children??  WTF??

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I enjoy and take care of my firearms.  Married, no kids.  Regular guy with engineering job.  While most guys brag and boast about gun rights and American beliefs, I am tend to keep my mouth shut and limit information about my thoughts and gun cabinet.  I am more than the average hunter as I consider myself a marksmen always trying to maintain or improve my skills.

Been called a "gun nut" more than once.  Wife has called me paranoid a few times....

steady  
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Best I can tell we are mostly united by our love of firearms, respect for the Second Amendment and little else.

Probably the above is enough.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm...lessee here.

Gadfly?

Annoying little brother type that always wants to tag along and do cool things?

Silent strange type that always keeps you guessing?

Nonvocal antisocial dyslexic agnostic insomniac who quietly lies awake at night alone wondering if there's a "DOG."

GOSH!?!?!?!  Do I HAVE to fit in?  ...  too much pressure to conform... cerebral cortex meltdown immenent...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh !!!!!!

-White Horse

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:14:14 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm a introverted crack whore, that is playing the welfare system for all it's worth, while building the ultimate meth lab in my basement...

Not only is Ted Kazynski my hero and penpal, but we exchange manifestos on the holidays.

I don't believe in the legal ownership of firearms, and feel that bombmaking should be taught at a very early age, as is the case in many of the foreign nations that are far more advanced than we are.

I do believe in rounding up and detaining everyone that doesn't fit my ethnic and religious profile, and possibly even subjecting them to a series of torturous experiments, simply for the drunken pleasure of myself and co-conspirators.

Of course, I am a firm believer of jamming radio signals at every possible opportunity, especially around major airports and military complexes...  In addition to this, I have a vast collection of power grid maps, that I have converted to CD-ROM and frequently sell on eBAY.  Obviously with every purchase of a power grid CDR, I throw in a set of Lightening Links ([i]for education purposes only[/i]).

To eliminate those government fuckers from reading my thoughts, I have removed the top 2/3rds of my skull, and had it replaced with a brightly polished salad bowl...  but none of them will never notice this, as I wear a very good toupee, and stay away from magnetic devices!

In order to not appear on that FLIR stuff they are using these days, I have developed a special liquid nitrogen formula, that I drink after every meal, and when I'm out practicing my bomb building techniques...  As a service to my many meth customers, I also put this formula into every batch, so they too can gain from my abilities!

[*] Basically, I'm just like you guys![/*]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

To eliminate those government fuckers from reading my thoughts, I have removed the top 2/3rds of my skull, and had it replaced with a brightly polished salad bowl...  but none of them will never notice this, as I wear a very good toupe, and stay away from magnetic devices!

View Quote

[b]Note:  Anti is also Chairman and CEO of "Creative Solutions, Inc." !![/b]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Paul I am confused....

View Quote

It would have been more clear if he had said that he was married with no offspring. The children living with his parents are "evil" according to his home state. Paul, I say you need to move and get custody of those damn evil kids!

Am I right?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess I'm a "a teenager tired of the gruseum*gun video games wanting a evilblackrifle for real" only I have an "evilblackrifle" for real. A Bushy M4. And I love it. When the SHTF all my friends are coming to my house. We're gonna lock and load and blow those commies back where they belong.

"See that commie dressed in red
Five-Point-Five-Six in his head
Last thing that he did see
Was me aiming my weapon at he"
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
or a unibomber type living by yourself with your ar15 with everyone out to get you?
View Quote

Well, I still have my family but they are well armed[50]

let it sleep in my bedroom,shes fresh,[;)]sometimes she jumps in bed with me!
View Quote

It ain't called a "buttstock" for nothing![sex]

I also know as the resident cat lover on AR15.com.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:24:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Paul I am confused....

View Quote

It would have been more clear if he had said that he was married with no offspring. The children living with his parents are "evil" according to his home state. Paul, I say you need to move and get custody of those damn evil kids!

Am I right?
View Quote

I was so about to say that. I agree with gus.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm the village smart a$$[:o)]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote

Beastiality is just wrong, in so many ways...
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm a 4 1/3rd year college student (out in Nov! Finally!), with plans to join the Air Force after graduation (either OTS, or grad school & back in ROTC).

I'm single (and staying that way unless I don't make it into the AF. Having to choose between family and career is not a choice I want to face.), and my 3 guns (2 pistols, 1 20" A2 AR) ride in the lower-trunk (under the hatch-seal-board) of my 93 Trans Am.

Politically, I'm not concerned with 'the end of the world' or such, however I am concerned with a recent resurgence of isolationisim in the US, since our history has shown how costly this can be. Other than that, I'm your typical conservative, hence Republican (since they're the only viable conservative party at present).
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote

Beastiality is just wrong, in so many ways...
View Quote

Not if you do it right.......

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm the kind of person who believes that his AR-15 is a tool of home and self defense.  

I'm a reasonably successful, well adjusted 34 year old college graduate.

I'm somebody who loves his country and will defend it.

I don't think I'm any different than the majority of people that post on this site.
View Quote

That's me, only I'm 31.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#22]
How do I fit in the AR15.com Community?

Like a mitten.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I am a black muslim extremist who likes to buy things out of the Equipment Exchange to support my fellow black brothers in arms.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#24]

[b] AntiUSSA[/b]  heheh..  your a nut [:o]

Widowed..  recluse...  my colt is a fresh bitch too.. she has me wrapped and henpecked bad..[:)]

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I am a 15 year old farm boy who is enrolled in advanced placement classes at the local high school. I got my first gun, a 10/22, last August. I hope to buy an AR from my neighbor because he is getting out of guns and will sell to me one for 1/2 price.[beer] Then I'll really be able to snipe some deer.
[sniper]
P.S. You can kill a deer with a .22LR-shoot 'em in the neck. I've killed two this way.

P.S.S. How do you convince a Dad to let you buy an AR.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I ain't never got no womenz. No ar15 either, just a 10/22 and a .38. I am the subject of torment and ridicule. Because of this punishment, I have become the chosen one.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Frank - I almost believe the counter-intelligence part!!![:D][:D][:D]

As for me, I don't fit in. Never have.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am a 15 year old farm boy who is enrolled in advanced placement classes at the local high school. I got my first gun, a 10/22, last August. I hope to buy an AR from my neighbor because he is getting out of guns and will sell to me one for 1/2 price.[beer] Then I'll really be able to snipe some deer.
[sniper]
P.S. You can kill a deer with a .22LR-shoot 'em in the neck. I've killed two this way.

View Quote

I'm calling bullshit on all counts.

Except the part about being 15 years-old.

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I am a black muslim extremist who likes to buy things out of the Equipment Exchange to support my fellow black brothers in arms.
View Quote

And thats just for openers!

Bill
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#34]
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[sniper]

View Quote

Earning the [b]MONEY[/b] yourself might help! After you turn 18.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#36]
I have never been concerned about fitting in anywhere. I have always prized an individualists unfettered freedom.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#37]
?????
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I am the oldtimer of the company, dispensing sound and practical advice to all the newbies, generally winning over everyone with my easy going ways and homespun wit.

And, if this were a WWII-era movie, I'd be the first to be killed off, probably by setting off some obvious booby-trap, or stepping on a landmine, thereby leaving the newbies with a sense of dread and hopelessness for what lay ahead.

Eric The(MyNicknameWouldProbablyBe'Pops')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am the oldtimer of the company, dispensing sound and practical advice to all the newbies, generally winning over everyone with my easy going ways and homespun wit.

And, if this were a WWII-era movie, I'd be the first to be killed off, probably by setting off some obvious booby-trap, or stepping on a landmine, thereby leaving the newbies with a sense of dread and hopelessness for what lay ahead.

Eric The(MyNicknameWouldProbablyBe'Pops')Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Too bad Ernest Borgnine is dead. He could have played you. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#41]
I work for antiUSSA..and have had 4 wives. All have never been able to sue me for alamony since they can't be found. You know what I mean.
I have no trouble fitting into any community but chose to live in the woods in my shack. All my AR's are loaded with Beta C-Mags.

I only converse on this site since there are no other things a computer or internet was made for. I also Know Shadow and still don't know what he does or who he really is.

At night I pimp Franksquid to work has a male stripper, but don't let him know I have pictures of him. Last but not least I agree with 5subslr5.

All jokes aside I don't fit in any place except my own mind

Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Post from BenDover -
Too bad Ernest Borgnine is dead. He could have played you.
View Quote

I was thinking more along the lines of M. Emmet Walsh!

He has my personality down pat!

Eric The(Bumpkin)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

McUZI, is that you?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am a former NAVY S.E.A.L. working undercover on the docks in N.Y.C.
View Quote

I knew it!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Okay guys listen up.
I live on a grain farm in the North East.
I am in Advanced Placement European History. I just spent 1 1/2 hours today reading the textbook and taking notes.

I do have a Ruger 10/22 Stainless Synthetic with a Harris Bipod and Leupold 3-9x40mm Tactical. I will post a picture at the Rimfire Central Forums. I gave my Dad the money to pay for it. I work on the farm and sell sweet corn at a Roadside stand.

I have a neighbor(not technically a neighbor but his woods connect to ours at the back of our property)who is getting out of guns. He'd rather ride a horse. I've known him for some time.

I have killed two deer with my Ruger. One was a 5 point buck. The other one I killed is a 50 pound fawn. Because I live on a farm and they eat the crops, we kill every one we see. Farmers can get deer management permits for crop damage.

I have enough money from working to buy an AR and would like some serious advice.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Okay guys listen up.
I live on a grain farm in the North East.
I am in Advanced Placement European History. I just spent 1 1/2 hours today reading the textbook and taking notes.

I do have a Ruger 10/22 Stainless Synthetic with a Harris Bipod and Leupold 3-9x40mm Tactical. I will post a picture at the Rimfire Central Forums. I gave my Dad the money to pay for it. I work on the farm and sell sweet corn at a Roadside stand.

I have a neighbor(not technically a neighbor but his woods connect to ours at the back of our property)who is getting out of guns. He'd rather ride a horse. I've known him for some time.

I have killed two deer with my Ruger. One was a 5 point buck. The other one I killed is a 50 pound fawn. Because I live on a farm and they eat the crops, we kill every one we see. Farmers can get deer management permits for crop damage.

I have enough money from working to buy an AR and would like some serious advice.
View Quote

BOG, is that you?  

Wait your from Maryland; McUZI, is that you?
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Been called a "gun nut" more than once.  Wife has called me paranoid a few times....

View Quote

"more than once?"  only "a few times?"

amateur.  [:D]  just kiddin'

my part:  female viewpoint (which varies only slightly from the norm around here); probably would be labeled as one of the those ultra-conservative members of the vast right wing conspiracy; gun-lovin' and gun-totin'; youngish and soon to be married (38 days and counting); professional; edumacate; oh, yeah, smart ass and bitch have been used once or twice around here too, i think.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#49]
I am a right-wing, extremely horny lesbian, trapped inside an outgoing, fatman's body. (It helps me blend at gunshows)  I don't like government telling what guns I can own, or who I can have sex with!

I've made it a mission in life to find out the guns highest on the government's "scarry gun" list, and I'm attempting to buy every one of them in order of scarry factor!  However, as I could not afford to buy an 82A1, and keep going with my plan, I had to move it down the list, and am now working my way toward it!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Mostly, I just write angry letters to the editor.

I'm what people call "The Village Jerk."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top