Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/31/2002 11:37:00 PM EDT
In a thread about possible war with Iraq on another board I visit (my alumni board) I got this from a hippie
In conclusion Ralph, your argument makes no sense whatsoever. In fact, show me where any Arab nation could pose a legitimate threat to this nation, and I'll give you a cookie. In fact, such rants as you post on the listbot would make you a legitimate target for investigation to the FBI in this new age of Homeland Security. Especially since you openly talk about obtaining illegal weaponry. Not to mention your stockpiling of firearms. the fact that you justify everything you say with misanthropic, right wing, self-centered remarks makes your threats and arguments laughable. Addresses aren't too hard to find, maybe I'll give the FBI your number and some of your posts, then maybe you'll see how the illegitimate president and his illegal war can f*** up life for even its most ardent supporters.
View Quote
I thought that was hysterical. Since I've never discussed illegal weapons, and the FBI knows me and my address since my dad is in the process of getting his security clearence back for a DOD related project. That and since my family has owned firearms for several years, so we've been walking the BATF's thin line between gun owner and felon. Although I guess my stockpile of 10 firearms and 100 rounds of ammo is worthy of reporting. I was just wondering if perhaps I could report him for making threats about reporting me. That would be cute.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:38:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:41:41 PM EDT
Your friend there needs a punch in the face... and on another note, is he implying 9/11 had nothing to do with an Arab nation? Or are we to believe killing 3000 people is just fine?
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:47:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jetlag: Your friend there needs a punch in the face... and on another note, is he implying 9/11 had nothing to do with an Arab nation? Or are we to believe killing 3000 people is just fine?
View Quote
Who knows? He's a whiney hippie who actually thinks he's tough. I won't hit him though. That wouldn't be good of a guy who just ordered a USP .45 and wants to practice open carry in some states. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 12:18:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2002 12:31:45 AM EDT by bobbyjack]
Just tell him the FBI already knows who I am,and I'll be paying them 100.00 just to check me out! But do you really want them to check your ass out(your wanna be hippie friend). And then just smile at his (out of sink) ass! bob [:D] And by the way some of the people that got CCW were people that had had warrants for their arrest for assault and battery and stolen property. As it turned out they were agents of banks and finance comp that were hired to reprieve unpaid for goods. Many times they were attacked by people that just not only wouldn't pay for their goods,but wouldn't give them up without a fight also. They were told to list every thing and it would turn out Alright,if they were to lie about anything or charge against them then the game was over quick! Sure enough these apparent thugs got their CCW So you still have a right to defend yourself,even if you are applying for a CCW! But Word is just to lay low till you get it,unless you are imployed by one of these Org. Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 12:20:49 AM EDT
Find his address and kick his ass.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 2:46:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mattja: Find his address and kick his ass.
View Quote
LOL... Find his address and we'll ALL kick his ass ! [}:)]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 4:24:02 AM EDT
Hey...ignore the dumbass! He's just another whiney fucking liberal who blames conservatives for all of the world's evils because he's too much of an ill-educated moron to realize that communism and it's children...American LIBERALS are really the boil on the world's ass! HE is the problem, mate...NOT YOU! He's just a liberal "I hate America" troll [:K] still pissed because his guy lost [pissed]. Pay him no heed...let him call the FBI (Which he won't do since he most likely has lots of baggage and won't want them sticking a periscope up his ass!). Remember, if the lawdogs show up at your door, they have a warrant, or they leave. You answer NO questions without an attorney present. Forget it and have a nice Labor Day holiday weekend. [beer] He isn't worth the calories I just burned typing this! [soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:24:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Spade: Although I guess my stockpile of 10 firearms and 100 rounds of ammo is worthy of reporting.
View Quote
ok, 10 firearms is a good start, but you gotta work on the ammo stockpile! Do it for the childrenz!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:39:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Glock31:
Originally Posted By Spade: Although I guess my stockpile of 10 firearms and 100 rounds of ammo is worthy of reporting.
View Quote
ok, 10 firearms is a good start, but you gotta work on the ammo stockpile! Do it for the childrenz!!!
View Quote
Yea, get ammo. I got 100 round in loaded in mags for 1 pistol. SSD
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:40:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Spade: In a thread about possible war with Iraq on another board I visit (my alumni board) I got this from a hippie...
View Quote
Well, if he's REALLY a hippie, and he's threatening to report you to the FBI, just tell him 'okay', but let him know that you will be forwarding his name and info to the DEA and any local and state drug task forces. That ought to shut him up...
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:45:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 9:46:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HKocher Well, if he's REALLY a hippie, and he's threatening to report you to the FBI, just tell him 'okay', but let him know that you will be forwarding his name and info to the DEA and any local and state drug task forces. That ought to shut him up...
View Quote
Oh you know it. He is a bit of a drug user. And about the 100 rounds, it was 400 rounds last week. Cut me some slack, I just ordered a USP .45F [:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 10:29:45 AM EDT
Got an addy for the alumni board?? Maybe we can help show him some love [:D] [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 12:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2002 12:20:38 PM EDT by heliflyer]
Originally Posted By LWilde: Hey...ignore the dumbass! He's just another whiney fucking liberal who blames conservatives for all of the world's evils because he's too much of an ill-educated moron to realize that communism and it's children...American LIBERALS are really the boil on the world's ass! HE is the problem, mate...NOT YOU! He's just a liberal "I hate America" troll [:K] still pissed because his guy lost [pissed]. Pay him no heed...let him call the FBI (Which he won't do since he most likely has lots of baggage and won't want them sticking a periscope up his ass!). Remember, if the lawdogs show up at your door, they have a warrant, or they leave. You answer NO questions without an attorney present. Forget it and have a nice Labor Day holiday weekend. [beer] He isn't worth the calories I just burned typing this! [soapbox]
View Quote
LWILDE: Your getting as good as the Pastor of my church. He ain't no Phreaking Liberal either. Bill [beer]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:25:08 PM EDT
Well, it continues, except now I get threats too. First he posts a couple links that back his conspiracies up, and make me wonder where my tinfoil hat is. Then I get:
And speaking of which, I still suggest you keep your distance from me. I (not to mention my Ranger friends) don't take kindly to nerdy little twits slandering me on a public forum.
View Quote
Why he has friends in the Army, consider they oppress the browner peoples of the earth, is beyond me. But either way, that's a threat. And the next time I'm in the Mobile area will be December. And the USP comes Saturday. So, unless [url=http://www.packing.org/leave.cgi?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ago.state.al.us%2Foldopinions%2F8400205.pdf]this link[/url] lies to me, the next time I see him I'll have a USP .45 on my hip. I'm not looking for a fight, but, forewarned is forearmed, I guess. The .45 was going anyway, but now I have a concrete reason beyond "I don't want to be carjacked" *sigh. People can be so annoying. Now I just need to find what defensive round to use in my USP.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:31:30 PM EDT
Do you try to teach your god to do math? They why try to talk truth to a commie,DUMB DUMB DUMB!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:37:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 9:38:38 PM EDT by sharky30]
maybe his email address should get added to as many porn site mailing lists as possible? at the very least keep copies of all his crap then call the FBI and say he's threatening your life
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:38:35 PM EDT
Tell him you're going to turn him in to the DEA for all the weed he has in his fridge,that ought to shake him up,he's gotta be a head.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:45:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jrzy: Tell him you're going to turn him in to the DEA for all the weed he has in his fridge,that ought to shake him up,he's gotta be a head.
View Quote
Oh I did. I can't quote verbatim (he quit the form right before that last post, and posted that as "unregistered") and deleted his posts, but he flipped out about how he's been "clean for 2 years" and yadda yadda yadda. Man, back in high school he sure wasn't clean.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:53:57 PM EDT
The guy's a fucking tool. He has "Ranger" friends? Bullshit. What hooah type would be friends with his commie ass? NONE! He seems to think you are so angry and violent, then give him what he wants and tell him to go fuck his mother, and the horse he rode in on. Better yet, why don't you see if he has a sister, and fuck her. Or maybe his mother. THAT would really get his goat!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:55:09 PM EDT
Why don't you post the link so we can read what you wrote as well? "Nerdy little twit"? You gonna take that? That is easily worth an ass-kicking in my book.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:12:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RamblinWreck: Why don't you post the link so we can read what you wrote as well? "Nerdy little twit"? You gonna take that? That is easily worth an ass-kicking in my book.
View Quote
Yeah, I'm gonna take it. Kicking his ass for saying something, in my book at least, would mean I wouldn't be up to having that USP .45 on my hip. For the security of my board (no offense to you guys, but Christ knows who vists this place) I'll post my responses here. Plus , you can't see his since they are gone. But I give a good idea. Second post of mine (after the classic "As long as my gas is cheap" joke). I apologize for any formatting errors.
on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: you honestly think that the U.S. has the right to control other nations like that? Yes. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote:date=09/01/02 at 00:27:37]Just because we have power doesn't mean we should use it. Why not? on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Foreign nations are none of our business. If they have stuff I need they are. Gas makes my car go. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Its their culture, not ours. So? on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: They pose no threat to us in any way whatsoever, and we have no reason to provoke them. Some of them do. Or parts of them. And for those parts me being Catholic provokes them. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: F*** whether or not we need to regulate things over there to maintain oil prices. Fine. If gas prices go up will you pay my bills? on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Maybe we should be spending our money on finding alternatives to the internal combustion engine or developing synthetic fuels (which, by the way, would be helped through the legalization of industrial hemp). a)People are developing synthetic fuels. Most won't really be cost effective until after I'm dead. Once I'm dead, do whatever you want. b)I support the legalization of hemp. In all forms. Hemp can be useful, and somebody might toke up, which makes them unbalanced, and then they might kill themselves in some fasion, and as long as it gets rid of people, that's cool. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: The war on terrorism is a joke. Yes, letting people who want to kill people like me, and who have done so for several years is a fun idea. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: The only thing Bush has managed to do so far is piss off the rest of the world and put more arsenic in our drinking water. The arsenic in the drinking water argument is a farce. The amount of arsenic is negligable, but people needed something to yell "BAD" about when they didn't know what they were talking about. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Oh yeah, and create a sense of mass hysteria based in nonsense scandals and manufactured terrorist threats to keep Americans occupied while he attempts to push his moralist, right-wing, capitalist, big business agenda through into law before we can notice. Whose manufactured threats? I can pull direct threats off of transcripts of Arabic language channels from the Middile East if you like. on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Example: its just a coincidence that we were trying to get an oil pipeline through Uzbekistan before 9/11, and now, thanks to military presence there for the "war on brown people," its all ours. yeah, thats a coicidence all right... So, what you are saying is, the US killed 3,000 of it's own people to build a pipeline in Uzbekistan? That's a)a strong accusation. b)Dumb on 09/01/02 at 01:27:37, GizmoSprkl wrote: Welcome to the new age of American Imperialism. No different then any other age. Except people whine more. In conclusion, the post above mine is stupid.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:13:55 PM EDT
Third post
on 09/01/02 at 02:29:46, GizmoSprkl wrote:In conclusion Ralph, your argument makes no sense whatsoever. In fact, show me where any Arab nation could pose a legitimate threat to this nation, and I'll give you a cookie. A legitimate threat can be economic, or to any citizen. Messing with the oil flow can have serious problems here. Also, quotes. Quote:Saher Habash, a member of the PA central committee of [Yasser Arafat's PLO faction] the Fatah... said that the body goes but the spirit of the martyrs lives on. Habash expressed his hope that the Arab and Islamic world will act against America and Israel....Habash demanded to strike and to threaten the American interests in the Arab world..." - Meeting with journalists in El Birah, Al-Quds newspaper, Aug. 30, 2001. Quote:We say to the Arab nation: Hit American interests and threaten them. The United States is a fundamental enemy." He asked the Arab countries to take a clear and strict position towards the US, which is a fundamental enemy of the Palestinian people and the Arab Nation." -Mayer Taher, member of political bureau of the PFLP, Al Hayat Al Jadida, Aug. 28, 2001. Quote:O Allah, strengthen Islam and Muslims, protect the religion, humiliate infidelity and the infidels, destroy the enemies of the region, and support your faithful servants. O Allah, destroy the Jews, the Christians, and their supporters. O Allah, destroy them because they are within your power. O Allah, do not raise their banner. O Allah, make their wives widows, make their children orphans, and make them a prey for Muslims. O Allah, destroy them and divide them. O Allah, instill fear in their hearts. O Allah, support the mujahidin everywhere." - Qatar television service in Arabic, official television station of the Qatari Government, carried a twenty-six-minute live sermon from the Umar Bin-al-Khattab mosque in Doha on June 7, 2002. Sound like threats. Sure they can't send a wing of Tu-160s over here with 1000lb bombs, but supporting guys who want me dead is threat enough for me. on 09/01/02 at 02:29:46, GizmoSprkl wrote: And also, a true war on terrorism would mean you and your IRA tendencies would be a legitimate target. The IRA has been on the FBI's terrorist list for quite a long time now. It's nothing new. Quote:author=GizmoSprkl In fact, such rants as you post on the listbot would make you a legitimate target for investigation to the FBI in this new age of Homeland Security. Especially since you openly talk about obtaining illegal weaponry. Not to mention your stockpiling of firearms. A)I've never spoken about obtaining illegal weaponry since I can legally acquire pretty much any weapon that exists. It just takes time, money, and knowing the local DA. B)I have 10 firearms. With the way the BATF behaves (with the approval of the left wing and the Democrats, and a few Republicans), if I had any sort of illegal arsenal I would've been arrested years ago. C)Talking about certain things about firearms can be considered a crime by the BATF. Therefor, nothing of the "New age of Homeland Security" effects me since as a gun owner I've been walking the BATF's thin line between being legal and being a felon for quite some time now. on 09/01/02 at 02:29:46, GizmoSprkl wrote: the fact that you justify everything you say with misanthropic, right wing, self-centered remarks makes your threats and arguments laughable. I've made no threats above, and I can back up my arguments. You cannot back up your arguments about Uzbekistan, which makes that argument laughable. on 09/01/02 at 02:29:46, GizmoSprkl wrote: Addresses aren't too hard to find, maybe I'll give the FBI your number and some of your posts, then maybe you'll see how the illegitimate president and his illegal war can f*** up life for even its most ardent supporters. The FBI already has my address for the following reasons a)I recently purchased a firearm b)My dad is going through the procedure to get his Q clearence again since he has some work to do with some defense contractors. c)From above I already have an FBI file. Since 1986 in fact. If they really cared about stuff like my posts, half the guys at AR15 who own Class 3 weapons would be in jail. The fact that all your posts are filled with left wing anti-American standard issue boilerplate make your arguments laughable. I've seen better stuff from RIT's branch of the International Socialist Organization. And they were pretty stupid. Granted most were art majors, so I guess it goes with the territory. What also is odd is the bringing out of politics. I am pro US, and fail to care much about countries whose leaders help out people that want me dead, and that automatically makes me right wing. Lets make broad assumptions about my politics. Why, I bet Spade votes for Bucahanon and likes that Horwitz guy! I mean, there's no way, looking at the small portion of his views expressed in this thread that Spade would be a registered Libertarian with some left leaning views! But attacking a portion of somebody's supposed politics is par for the course when the legitimate argument is weak. It's also neat that you would resort to a threat as petty and useless as "I'll report you to the FBI! waaaa" when nowhere in mine did I say anything about reporting you to your local authorities for drug use just because I don't agree with your views. Interesting. But what really shows about your arguments, and character, is that in the first posts people stated what they felt, and why. You immediatly start with a personal attack. "you're a f***ing dumbass" Well, there's a valid argument right there. Nobody in this thread issued either a personal attack or threat, yet you felt the need to. I'm just wondering why. It is your lack of facts, or just insecurity in the validity of your argument as a whole? And I'd still like back up for the Uzbekistan accusation. Something from an accredited source will do nicely. Three of them would be good.
View Quote
Fourth post
on 09/02/02 at 23:56:02, GizmoSprkl wrote: the fact that you assume that I use drugs sickens me, and forces me to lose all respect for you. Especially since I've been clean for well over two years now, which is more than I can say for most of the wastes of humanity that ASMS produces over the years. So go f*** yourself, Ralph. Seriously. This has gone beyond the realm of flaming. F*** yourself. And try to make sure our paths don't cross any time in the near future. a)Go ahead and call the FBI. Right now. Do it. b)I hardly find this has gone beyond flaming. I didn't even curse. c)I don't have to worry about who my path crosses.
View Quote
*I took out the posts of my responss to one of our more useless mods who wants to delete the topic
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:15:00 PM EDT
Five
on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: [url]http://www.guerrillanews.com/intelligence/doc378.html[/url] [url]http://www.guerrillanews.com/intelligence/doc430.html[/url] [url]http://www.guerrillanews.com/war_on_terrorism/doc192.html [/url] Read, and largely dismissed. Anybody who uses Pravda as a legit source has some issues. But I can get you a tinfoil hat if you like. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: I would also like to point out something you guys might have missed. Ralph thinks the world revolves around himself. I seriously doubt terrorists give a damn about hunchbacked, nearsighted, severely non-threatening (but think they are), nerds of mixed ethnic background. No, but I'm sure they didn't really give a damn about all those folks in the Trade Center, of Kenya, or in Munich, or the folks on the Achille Lauro, or on board Flight GA 206. Also, in case your sites hadn't reported it (probably hadn't, makes our Islamic friends look bad) there are videos floating about of terrorists being trained to take over banks, schools, etc, wait for the press, and then execute the hostages. Guess where they planned to do that? So, yes, odds are they aren't thinking about me. But what they do effects me, and that's good enough. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: The above links prove that I can. I did make a mistake though, it was Turkmenistan. No, the above links make me wonder how the tinfoil hat industry is doing. Also, if you'd check a map, there are many other ways to get resources out of Turkmenistan. Like the way the Russians ship stuff they pull out of the Caspian. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: Also, two of the threats you quoted pre-date September 11th, hurting your argument since I was talking about posing legitimate threats right now. So a threat then, doesn't constitute a threat now? I can find more, I just picked a couple quick ones. It's not hard with what they broadcast on the radio over there. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: If you read the above links you can see that we (the U.S.) are already taking care of that problem. While I highly doubt how your sources claim we are doing it, I certainly hope we are. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: The world is not our playground. which is a statement of belief, not an argument. People that go against your beliefs are dumbasses, why not mine? Yet a belief fails to be a fact. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: However, if you really are a libertarian, you would agree that America needs to keep its nose out of foreign policy. Fine then, I'm a libertarian domestically. Note that the Constitution says "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves". Oops, nothing about people outside the US there. Sorry guys. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: is speaking in hypotheticals, to say that I could do this, and make you a suspect, just as you could do the same to me, since I am openly speaking against the government. Then why'd you get all bitchy when I pointed out I could do the same. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: I just thought I'd publicly humiliate you. Ahhh, the sign of a useful human being. You've failed by the way. on Today at 00:16:09, GizmoSprkl wrote: And speaking of which, I still suggest you keep your distance from me. I (not to mention my Ranger friends) don't take kindly to nerdy little twits slandering me on a public forum. Pfft. I go where I please thank you. Tis my right. Nor do I fear your Ranger friends, oppressors of the world that they are (why are you friends with folks who carry out US foreign policy. Tis a mystery). I don't take kindly to threats. Kinda sad you gotta work in groups like it's the 8th grade, though.
View Quote
Hope you can figure out which parts are me quoting him, and which parts are me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:27:33 PM EDT
There are so many feds that monitor and actively participate in this site, just becoming a registered user is like being reported to the fbi.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:33:26 PM EDT
GizmoSparkle????WTF?
Top Top