Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2002 6:19:24 PM EDT
Frank the Spank's identity revealed, [url=http://www.full-auto.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001856]here[/url].

Eighth post.

Jake
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I ain't buying it.  I have read alot of Frank and he doesn't type like BOG.  BOG is alot younger....and dumber.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It is nice to know how to get around a block, as [b]cool[/b] described in the opening post.

Is he really [b]Hangfire[/b]?

Eric The(Naive)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ain't buying it.  I have read alot of Frank and he doesn't type like BOG.  BOG is alot younger....and dumber.

Sgtar15
View Quote

I could buy it, but I don't think BOG really is FTS.  FTS went freakin' nuts before he was finally banned here.  BOG was a psycho when he arrived here.  Frank snapped over something, it's too bad really, I miss his prostitute stories.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Frank the Spank was obnoxious, but not in a get-under-your-skin way like BOG was.

But how would BOG who showed up long after Frank the Spank even know who he was?

Wait, why do I even care?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But how would BOG who showed up long after Frank the Spank even know who he was?
View Quote

He posted a a topic asking who Frank was and why everyone talked about him on FA.com about a month ago.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it all started after Frank lost his job at Intel. For a while there, he was very happy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think it all started after Frank lost his job at Intel. For a while there, he was very happy.
View Quote

There was even that pic of him pointing his Beretta at a guinea pig on his table.  That was a cool pic.

Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought Frank worked at IBM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top