Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/29/2002 4:51:37 PM EDT
Has anybody noticed the silence from the military folks?  Our local military has all but disappeared from view.  Much 'equipment' seems to have been removed from our local areas and friends that are military personnel seem to be quiet and in some cases missing from our area hangouts.  I don't think I am giving anything specific away here, but coupled with Dick Chenney's speech today I think we are close.  I gotta go stock up on TP pronto!  Plus this will give us a new batch of threads and quench a few of the bottomless ones.  Planerench out!
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
shh, be vewy vewy quiet, were huntin' wabbits.

It's time to stop the [argue] and start [50].
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh, yes. All the better to have the troops overseas (waging bogus wars) while they wage war on us under the guise of "the war on terrorism"--it's classic dividee and conquer strategy from the would-be controllers of every second of our lives.

Beofre all you naysayers chime in, let me put it down. By "waging bogus wars" I mean INSTIGATED conflicts, PLANNED conflicts, UNWINNABLE conflicts--you know the Vietnams and Koreas that our "masters" have waged while steadily destroying the Constitution and BOR here on the home front.

Last days, indeed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Think they're waiting for Sept. 11th?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
There are lots of guys deployed now, in all the services.  Shooters too...not REMFs.

About 6,000 grunts are training in Jordan now...first time ever for that.

For the first time in years ship locations, port call info, and schedules are classified.

Word has just "leaked" out that we have opened a "huge" airbase in Qatar.  The base has facilities to revet many planes, it has substantial infrastructure and 11,000ft runways...big enough to take B-1s, B-2s, and BUFFs.

Here's a clue:  Watch your local military bases for the any "unusual" activity, including the following:

USAF:  Wings/squadrons deploying with no destination given...especially if the deployment is not in the normal long term schedule.  Watch for lots of increased activity at the Air Mobility Command bases.  The big transports carry the men and the "stuff" overseas.

USA/USMC:  Watch for unscheduled or real soon deployments of combat units.  I mean...if you guys who work the bases like Camp Pendleton, Fort Benning, or Fort Lewis suddenly notice large groups of grunts moving over to the nearby Air Force bases or to the nearby Navy port like San Diego, and they appear to be humping their entire TO&E...that's a sure sign somethings up.  If you notice large numbers of equipment, such as arty, armor and the like suddenly on rail cars or transporters...well that's another good clue.

USN:  Check the large homeport ships present listings.  Look for increased activity in supplying the ships with beans and bullets.  Where are the carriers?  They go where the fight is...so watch them.  Look to see if the recently returned carrier battle groups in Norfolk, VA, San Diego, CA or Everett, WA suddenly deploy ahead of schedule (normally its 18 months between peacetime deployements)

If your neighbor in the reserves suddenly gets called up...that's a good clue.  If your neighbor is a medic, or a doctor in the active force or the reserves, and he/she gets called up suddenly, that is a VERY good clue.  That actually happened to my neighbor in Navy housing in 1990.  He was a doc and he got a call one Saturday afternoon to report to the base personnel office and his clinic for processing.  He had 24 hours to prep and report to Pendleton for training for The Storm.  It was a real shock 'cause he was just about two months from retirement.  Instead of retiring...he was headed for the Sand Box!

The press is watching...so check your local news if you live near a military installation.  The servicemembers have families and the press will be all over them getting the "human interest" stories.

For months now, I've been figuring on Jan-Feb '03.  We may go sooner...say November this year.

We should know fairly soon.

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ahh, yes. All the better to have the troops overseas (waging bogus wars) while they wage war on us under the guise of "the war on terrorism"--it's classic dividee and conquer strategy from the would-be controllers of every second of our lives.
View Quote

Why is it when he says this, I can picture him laughing maniacally, each of his eyebrows wriggling around independently?
Oooh, yeah...it's because he's a raving lunatic.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Wars and rumors of wars...When has it ever been so clear???
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Beofre all you naysayers chime in, let me put it down. By "waging bogus wars" I mean INSTIGATED conflicts, PLANNED conflicts, UNWINNABLE conflicts--you know the Vietnams and Koreas that our "masters" have waged while steadily destroying the Constitution and BOR here on the home front.

Last days, indeed.
View Quote

Any of you guys seen my tinfoil hat???  [whacko]

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]
"Oh Boy, we gonna be at war soon"!

Why is this good?
AB

[>:/]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wars and rumors of wars...When has it ever been so clear???
View Quote

Ummm...when has there ever NOT been wars and rumors of war?
The only reason people think such a thing as "peace" exists is because of occasional gaps between wars...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why is this good?
AB

View Quote

Because Saddam deserves it, and we have unfinished business.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.gamerz232.org/images/last_week.jpg[/img]

Quoted:

View Quote

Everything's a conspiracy with this guy. Same old DJBump....
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but WTF are we going to invade Iraq? Seems to me to be a great way to get involved in an unstable region, filled with people that hate us.  Any gov't that we installed would be considered illegitimate by it's neighbor's.  We would have to maintain a constant military presense to keep order - aka "Nation Building".

Why not just have some black ops guys at one of Saddam's frequent "spontaneous" demonstrations.  Target his greasy ass with a laser designator, and have a stealth bomber put 2000 lbs of high explosive down his throat.  It could be called an internal uprising.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but WTF are we going to invade Iraq? Seems to me to be a great way to get involved in an unstable region, filled with people that hate us.  Any gov't that we installed would be considered illegitimate by it's neighbor's.  We would have to maintain a constant military presence to keep order - aka "Nation Building".

View Quote

I am part of the same minority.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but WTF are we going to invade Iraq? Seems to me to be a great way to get involved in an unstable region, filled with people that hate us.
View Quote

Yep. It's to get us into the FINAL war--the War in Heaven--the war for the Holy Land. Naturally, the War in Heaven includes war on earth. Har Meggido is very coveted by both sides

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is it when he says this, I can picture him laughing maniacally, each of his eyebrows wriggling around independently?
Oooh, yeah...it's because he's a raving lunatic.
View Quote

[rolleyes]

You still fall for the, "If you aren't __________, you don't have to worry line" don't you?

The War on Terrorism is just like the War on Drugs, Poverty, et al, it is unwinable, and is being used to increase governmental powers.  

I fail to see how Iraq applies in a War on Terrorism anyway.  There is little evidence to indicate a connection between 9/11 and Iraq.  There is a great deal of evidence that the Saudis played a huge roll in the attack, and are still giving millions to al Qaeda.  If Bush really wanted to cripple Islamic terrorists, he'd invade Saudi Arabia instead of getting all buddy-buddy to their princes who embrace us with one hand and hold a dagger at our throats with the other.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey, something has to be done with the bottom half of last year's high school graduating classes!  There aren't enough McDonald's and other fast food restaurants out there!

Seriously though, I hope somebody puts the brakes on this war, it isn't going to be as easy or as good as the hawks think.  I see serious repurcussions on the homefront and that will lead to more gun control and loss of civil rights.  

But I would guess that nothing will happen until just after the November elections.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Well if it was going to be a surprise attack, it won't be now, between you posting what you see and Fox News paying private sattelite companies to take sattelite photos to show on their network "of a possible buildup" why don't we just fly over Iraq and and scream we're coming right now saddam! That way surprise is lost and he has time to deploy chemical weapons out in the field to kill thousands of our troops, GOOD SHOW!

I'm sure the families of the deceased troops sent home will be happy you did Saddams intelligence work for him!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#19]
also abrams tanks leaving the lima plant are nomrally OD but lately have all been desert tan.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You still fall for the, "If you aren't __________, you don't have to worry line" don't you?
View Quote

I don't fall for any lines, including the "it's a conspiracy!" line that DJ Jazzy Bump and the Fresh Paranoia is peddling.  Feel free to fall for it yourself though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Re:6:2: And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Re:6:3: And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
Re:6:4: And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Re:6:5: And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Re:6:6: And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Re:6:7: And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Re:6:8: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hey, something has to be done with the bottom half of last year's high school graduating classes!
View Quote

So, when do you leave for Iraq?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Gentlemen,
Considering the current world situation, I would suggest NOT reporting on the internet anything you see on or around any military base, the activities of your neighbors who are in the military, or any other military related info, etc.

I'm sure some one will have a problem with my suggestion. [peep]

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Har Meggido is very coveted by both sides
View Quote

Now isn't this what people were saying the last time around in Desert Storm?

Interesting finds regarding this Har Megiddo.

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page42.html[/url]
[url]http://ezrael.tripod.com/2000_06_25_archive.html[/url]

And now something MORE interesting.... (I know you can't see it right away, but down in the big Islam Jihad paragraph you will see a reference to har megiddo.

[url]http://www.suaramerdeka.com/harian/0206/06/nas3.htm[/url]

Amazing what Google can do for you.

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bush is very very clever. History dictates that a war promotes a booming economy.
After WWII we experienced an economic up-turn. After Korea we had an economic boom that lasted well into the early 60's. Vietnam doesn't count cause we all know that was a "police action" and not a war. After the Gulf war came the beginning of the tech rally. Also if this war goes well for us, little casualties and quick victory, it just might lock him into another term.

Bush the hero and savior of the US economy, hmmm could be.  
View Quote

Didn't work for his daddy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is this good?
AB

View Quote

Because Saddam deserves it, and we have unfinished business.
View Quote

I really wanted to reply to your post, but I am at a loss for words. I'll leave it at that.
AB
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#28]
what was the date of our first run @ Iraq?
Terrorists aren't into aniversaries.  G W might be though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#29]
all this 'final battle' stuff seems a bit dramatic. but if you're convinced this is it, you'd might as well give up your earthly possessions because you won't need 'em in the next world, right? my shipping address is...

"welcome to the first church of appliantology. the white zone is for loading and unloading only. if you're gonna load or unload, go to the white zone. you'll love it."  
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
all this 'final battle' stuff seems a bit dramatic. but if you're convinced this is it, you'd might as well give up your earthly possessions because you won't need 'em in the next world, right? my shipping address is...

"welcome to the first church of appliantology. the white zone is for loading and unloading only. if you're gonna load or unload, go to the white zone. you'll love it."  
View Quote

The Central Scruuuuuuuuuutinizer has spoken!
AB
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#32]
You folks may be missing the boat entirely here...consider this perspective:

Right now, we are waging psychological war (propaganda) against Iraq, to encourage Saddam to relinquish his power- and/or to encourage his own people to axe him.

Highly publicized troop movements to Jordan, other mobilization of equipment/troops, etc., are political power-plays that are designed to invoke some "gunboat diplomacy" upon Iraq, without actually going over there and starting a massive ground invasion.

Anyone here old enough to remember the "bad old days" of the Cold War should be capable of realizing this.  Many of you are too damn eager to scream "WAR," and not properly analyze what the hell is really happening.

Actually, it's good that the propaganda is working on you folks- hopefully it is making Saddam sweat too.  

I submit to you, that I (or anyone, for that matter) could be wrong---but time will tell.

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#33]
What is or is not happening lets kinda keep it quite. I don't think we need to tell anyone who wants to look here an idea what our military is up to. It might not mean much but in this case if it DOES save 1 life it is "a good thing."

I do not want to be a ass but lets keep it down and maybe spread some dis-info.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, I don't know much, but I do know this:

* My sister has been put on stand-by out at Camp Pendleton.  She's supposed to have gotten out in November.  It's not looking that way now.

* My dad has been put on notice.  All I know about him is that he is DoD and is the top guy on tanks and anti-tank weapons.  Word is Iraq.  He doesn't know (or at least hasn't said or can't say) when.

So, it sounds to me like something is going to happen, and soon.

the_reject
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#35]
There are already many new bombings happening everywhere now for no apparent reasons,I haven't been to our state fair in over twenty years.

I am going to go this year as I think that if we attack Iran, there will be many less times for us to get together in large groups as there will be many groups setting off bombs at any large gathering of people.

So as if as in concerts,fairs,superbowels.ect they will be a thing of the past when people start strapping plastic into their vests to take out masses of American people.

I hope I am wrong,and that we won't piss off all these people that we are bombing trying to get to Saddam(through Bin Ladden).

So I go to bed each night praying to god to keep me strong that I might rise above my enemies,and with the guns that I have bought that I might not have to use them.

So  that a meek man that I am,will not turn into the killer that lies just beneath my cat green eyes.

The rest of the world is not with us now,so we might and in all probability end up as a country with a vendetta which George Bush SR could have ended if he had let storming Norman take out Saddam the first time!

And worse you have dip shit Hollywood people telling the world that they are glad that we are  now finally feeling the pain the rest of the world is feeling.

So I am saying go out and enjoy labor day as should be enjoyed for people who labor,but watch  your six.    As things are going to get harry soon.

Bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#36]
IMHO, GWl fucked-up – clearly the stupid sod should have nailed Hussein when he had the chance and everyone was one the same page.

Since then, Hussein has does nothing provable and there is no more evidence iin his involvement with 9/11 than the Saudi's (less in fact).

So, doesn't anyone think that maybe GWll is making a bigger mistake than his dad, when everyone of the Gulf War Allies says no – even the Brits say let's wait – that GWll has a direct line to God and a level of infallibity we usually reserve for the Pope.

In a real sense, there is a hell of a lot for the U.S. to lose here and an historic departure from its usual role – and all on GWll's say so!

Apart from making things far worse in Palestine, endangering oil supplies and losing foreign support and what is to be gained. How, as the Pentagon might say, will we know we have won?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
IMHO, GWl fucked-up – clearly the stupid sod should have nailed Hussein when he had the chance and everyone was one the same page.

Since then, Hussein has does nothing provable and there is no more evidence iin his involvement with 9/11 than the Saudi's (less in fact).

So, doesn't anyone think that maybe GWll is making a bigger mistake than his dad, when everyone of the Gulf War Allies says no – even the Brits say let's wait – that GWll has a direct line to God and a level of infallibity we usually reserve for the Pope.

In a real sense, there is a hell of a lot for the U.S. to lose here and an historic departure from its usual role – and all on GWll's say so!

Apart from making things far worse in Palestine, endangering oil supplies and losing foreign support and what is to be gained. How, as the Pentagon might say, will we know we have won?
View Quote

Where are you in Mex? I feel the same as you,maybe we in Oklahoma will have to slip right on down through Texas,and join you guys(except I hear you guys are worse off than silifornia as you can't even own bullets).  

Bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, taking a bit out of your original post, but consider this:

You chastise Bush for not seizing Bagdad when we had Iraq by the balls.  But we didn't storm Bagdad BECAUSE of Arab and UN insistence that our mandate was strictly to give Kuwait back to its original rulers. Bush had wishful thinking that the Kurds and Shi'ites would take care of Saddam for us, without any assistance, which fell through very disappointingly.  But Saddam never gave up his grudge as dispatched assassins to murder Bush when he visited Kuwait.  There are implications that they had a hand in the OKC bombing and harbor Al-qaeda today.

Now, you are condemning Bush for ignoring world opinion on invasion and eliminating this potential nuclear threat, even though it was world opinion that forbade us from eliminating Saddam once and for all in 1991. What is more important to us? New York City, or what the say, Belgians think about our policies?  I care more about New York.

The world and the UN were wrong in 1991.  They are wrong now.  Saddam must go.  We held back, not because we were afraid of losing, but because we were afraid of world opinion, or that the American public would be horrified by the slaughter.  And now, because of that misplaced mercy, we face a country who may arm suicide terrorists with nuclear weapons.  He cannot be trusted or negotiated with any more than Arafat can. Saddam has to go.

Why do you even care, st.cyr?  Saddam will not nuke England (or Mexico).  Why are you defending him in favor of the US?  Are you somehow afraid the UK is next on our list?  Or is the world so contemptuous of the US that they want to see us stumble, fail, and continue to receive comeuppances like the ones we received on September 11, 2001 which garnered a great deal of shadenfreude among Euopeans.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#40]
bobbyjack,

Glad we agree on things – even so far apart.

I've lived in various places in Mexico since I retired here eight years ago (too early at 46).

Currently, I live in Zihuatanejo (remember that movie: "The Shawshank Redemption"?). Well, it's true, there really is a place called Zihuatanejo on the Pacifdic coast of Mexico – and that's where (as an ex-pat, Limey I live). Cheap; Max. 2.5% tax; sun etc,etc.

Raven,

I really resent your question about 'Why I should care'? The answer should be obvious, no matter where I live or what nationality I might happen to be.

Perhaps you imagine that I am a typical European with nothing but resentment for the U.S. There are many, but I am not amongst them. Nor am I among those who wish to see the U.S. fail, there is much to admire about the U.S. – but that is not to say that it is without criticism:

I fully understand the reasoning behind GWl's decision, however, there are moments in history when one should grasp the blade and do what is necessary – ALL the allies would have fallen into shape once it became a fait acompli (sp). The simple fact is: GWl fucked-up in the most spineless fashion. Can you imagine Teddy R. reacting the same way?

However, although that time was then ripe for GWl, it is clearly not the current situation  for his heir. In fact, it is proving an increasingly uphill battle – and, justly so for, IMHO, he is plainly wrong and, if he persists, he will (ironically) go down in history as the agressor against one of the world's worst despots.

I mean, even when he wins, he ends up looking bad, losing allies, aggravating the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, raising crude prices and endangering supply.

Let me be blunt, Raven, GWll entertains a fucking stupid foreign policy – and, incidentally, not one restricted only to his policy with regards to Iraq!

If you want to respond to this as an individual sharing differing ideas and opinions from different prospectives, then fine. But, if you just want to make this some personal issue between a Limey in Mexico and you (some true blood Yankey) then, I'm not interested in what you might have to say!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
shh, be vewy vewy quiet, were huntin' wabbits.

It's time to stop the [argue] and start [50].
View Quote

I HATE WABBITS!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 2:50:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Raven is dead on with his analysis of why we did not follow through on our defeat of Iraq's ground forces in 1991. There is also another reason we did not finish the Iraqi government off then: we would have had to REPLACE it with something and station a couple hundred thousand troops there for at least a decade. Taking Iraq out of the picture creates a power vacuum in the area and would allow Iran to become the dominant state in the Gulf region, which is a avery bad thing. Iraq was kept around, too weak to be a threat to the US-protected Gulf States, but strong enough to be a counter to Iran. This time, we will have to be the counter until we can install a new government in Iraq. It won't be as hard as it sounds, because Iraq is one of the most secular countries in the area, but plan on US troops being there for a long-term occupation, like we did in Germany post WWII.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#43]
I have recieved good word from a guy who works on planes fo rthe navy (civilian) that they are sending 8 carriers to the mediteranian
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#44]
A really close family memeber told me last night that the USA is sending several Carriers to Cape of Good Hope to make sure the Chinese Navy can't come around and invade Burmuda.

No kidding. Really.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:19:10 AM EDT
[#45]
I saw an entire freight train of military equipment about a week ago. All of it was in woodland camo, my guess is that it'll be wearing desert colors soon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:20:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I saw an entire freight train of military equipment about a week ago. All of it was in woodland camo, my guess is that it'll be wearing desert colors soon.
View Quote

WhooHoooo! 1000 Posts!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:35:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You folks may be missing the boat entirely here...consider this perspective:

Right now, we are waging psychological war (propaganda) against Iraq, to encourage Saddam to relinquish his power- and/or to encourage his own people to axe him.

Highly publicized troop movements to Jordan, other mobilization of equipment/troops, etc., are political power-plays that are designed to invoke some "gunboat diplomacy" upon Iraq, without actually going over there and starting a massive ground invasion.

Anyone here old enough to remember the "bad old days" of the Cold War should be capable of realizing this.  Many of you are too damn eager to scream "WAR," and not properly analyze what the hell is really happening.

Actually, it's good that the propaganda is working on you folks- hopefully it is making Saddam sweat too.  

I submit to you, that I (or anyone, for that matter) could be wrong---but time will tell.

View Quote

Yup...plain as the nose on your face.  We called it psy-war...the sovs called it maskirovka.

Nonetheless, if it doens't have the desired effect, we're going after Saddam.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:47:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Thanks goodness that the troops are there to eradicate the terrorist and not to sieze the worthless OIL fields...
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:25:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top