Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 1:05:25 PM EDT

Here's a another chance to make Rosie look as ignorant of common sense as she really is.

You may know that Rosie O'Donnel is preparing to start a new magazine ('Rosie'), and that it's already present in an online format.

You may also have heard that Rosie is a strong opponent of firearms;)

Not surprisingly, Rosie's first on line edition has a 'poll' about gun control.  You can enter your own feelings about the topic, and see the
results!

Of course, the poll's default condition is 'I'm for gun control!!!

Take the poll..... you will be surprised at the results..... less than 2% of the respondents are "for gun control", and over 90% oppose any
control on firearm ownership.

I'm certain old Rosie will have that poll disappear soon, since it doesn't fit her personal tastes, but have fun while it's still there.

As for the magazine, if my lifelong favorite "Life Magazine" couldn't
make it, don't count on old Rosie being around long.

Enjoy!
Abe

Pass this one around!

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll answer this one because it is the most recent. Be careful when you answer no restrictions, that includes felons and mental cases. Which she will use to her advantage. Backgrond checks are not that bad of an idea to weed those people out. We do it now, it is called NICS.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.rosiemagazine.com/causes/index.jsp[/url]

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Just voted. I'm surprised the results haven't been tweaked somewhat. Gunners are winning. Must chap her hide pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
While we may be 'winning', we are slipping BIG time...

We WERE at almost 95% early on....'THEY' must be voting....

OUT HERE....
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
We're at 83% theyare at 2 % with an assortment voting in other catagories.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top