Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
... His film-crew are pretty good with special effects

Not convinced it's real shrapnel

this  

The explosion threw the entire cab in all directions but the tires are intact and the truck didn't move?

Go take a tour in Afghanistan, you'll see that some explosions do things you'd think come out of a Hollywood special effects studio. Shit doesn't always go right, and only a dumbass with a death wish would play with explosives without a metric shit ton of experience.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I let them video at my range last winter because they were going to plug my friend's company, in the red exploding targets.
What he taped here was not enhanced with special effects. Kyle is just that carefree. We put 10-15lbs of explosives under 500 lb tractor tires & he shot them from 15-20 yards away. He was actually closer than what it looked like in the video.

While I was on another part of the farm, they put explosives in the onside car door (why, I have no idea). It blew the door straight back at him so fast you can barely see it in the video. It would have cut him in half if it hit him. Don't know if they posted it, as they filmed a lot that they didn't use.

He's actually a pretty quiet, laid back guy that lucked into something that he says he's making hundreds of thousands of dollars per video off of. The accent was the result of him mimicking Russian guys he used to work with at a blue collar job.  All the NFA stuff is provided by manufacturers who came out to let him video. Non-NFA stuff he plugs is given to him &/or paid tons of money by the mfg's to plug.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

this  

The explosion threw the entire cab in all directions but the tires are intact and the truck didn't move?

Go take a tour in Afghanistan, you'll see that some explosions do things you'd think come out of a Hollywood special effects studio. Shit doesn't always go right, and only a dumbass with a death wish would play with explosives without a metric shit ton of experience.

It's fucking tannerite, not C4. I'm assuming the tannerite was in the cab. You think tannerite sitting in the front seat would blow a crater in the ground IED style?

Or maybe just blow the cab to bits, including the easily detachable bits like the already pre seperated door?

Noooo... It's gotta be fake. The parents I know in Newtown are actors too.

Sometimes GD just make me
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I let them video at my range last winter because they were going to plug my friend's company, in the red exploding targets.

What he taped here was not enhanced with special effects. Kyle is just that carefree. We put 10-15lbs of explosives under 500 lb tractor tires & he shot them from 15-20 yards away. He was actually closer than what it looked like in the video.

While I was on another part of the farm, they put explosives in the onside car door (why, I have no idea). It blew the door straight back at him so fast you can barely see it in the video. It would have cut him in half if it hit him. Don't know if they posted it, as they filmed a lot that they didn't use.

He's actually a pretty quiet, laid back guy that lucked into something that he says he's making hundreds of thousands of dollars per video off of. The accent was the result of him mimicking Russian guys he used to work with at a blue collar job.  All the NFA stuff is provided by manufacturers who came out to let him video. Non-NFA stuff he plugs is given to him &/or paid tons of money by the mfg's to plug.

... you don't say, hmmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...so if people keep giving him youtube money with clicks, he'll eventually kill himself?

I'm torn: Part of me really dislikes the idea of giving this fake hack money, and the other part of me kind of wants to see the logical conclusion if his continued idiocy.

I predict he dies or is severely injured in an Explosion or fire related to one of his videos with in 2 years.  I called that TexGrebner would shoot himself 2 years before he did.  So right now my track record is good.

What about the other guy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
holly crap.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"nearly" = disappointment

Yep.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I've investigated this guy during my internet tenure and most of what he says is true ^

The guy is a major faker. He puts on that bull shit accent. and in some videos you can actually hear him break character.
It's such fakery because if he wasn't pretending to be a Russian then he wouldn't have gotten successful in the first place.

But what bugs me the most is that hes a liar.

If he was an actor and then came out in another channel and acted like his real self. and told everyone the FPS Russia is just a character then he would be cool in my eyes,

The fact that he still hides behind the fake name and character is a sign that hes a con artist and a trickster.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Fake
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#12]
His self?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I've investigated this guy during my internet tenure and most of what he says is true ^

The guy is a major faker. He puts on that bull shit accent. and in some videos you can actually hear him break character.

It's such fakery because if he wasn't pretending to be a Russian then he wouldn't have gotten successful in the first place.

If he was an actor and then came out in another channel and acted like his real self. and told everyone the FPS Russia is just a character then he would be cool in my eyes,

The fact that he still hides behind the fake name and character is a sign that hes a con artist and a trickster.

You need to wash that sand out of your panties.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Kid has made a good living having a blast.

This place will bitch about anything.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called being an entertainer.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Same here. The two angles don't match up as far as the flight path of the door.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like he came pretty close to getting hit by that door.

ETA: and the correct American vernacular would be "Kilt"

I hope that he does. Maybe he will quit being a dumb ass once hes hospitalized for shrapnel wounds
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow... con artist and trickster. Its his online persona, don't take it so personally.
ETA- Being cool in your eyes is probably a ways down on his list from being rich and world famous. Also is your name really AmericanGunLover or are you being a trickster?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

there are two different cameras (one is a high speed) with two different viewing angles.

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

good grief.

in other news, Aimless is not actually a penguin.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

this  

It's fucking tannerite, not C4. I'm assuming the tannerite was in the cab. You think tannerite sitting in the front seat would blow a crater in the ground IED style?

Or maybe just blow the cab to bits, including the easily detachable bits like the already pre seperated door?

Noooo... It's gotta be fake. The parents I know in Newtown are actors too.

Sometimes GD just make me

the fuck does that mean???

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#25]
i saw a video of some clowns shooting a 20lb propane tank @ 100 yards with a tracer. they were prone, and the shooter had at least half of the tank shoot 12" over his head at mach 1. very lucky it didnt cut his head off.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
i saw a video of some clowns shooting a 20lb propane tank @ 100 yards with a tracer. they were prone, and the shooter had at least half of the tank shoot 12" over his head at mach 1. very lucky it didnt cut his head off.

Link to said vid?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#27]
That could have hurt, lol.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I could be wrong, but that looks real to me.

If you listen, you can hear someone yell "fuck" in the background.

ETA: Sounded more like "Holy Fuck"

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I hope that he does. Maybe he will quit being a dumb ass once hes hospitalized for shrapnel wounds

Safe & broke, or take some risks become wealthy, play with very cool toys, and bang hot womenzs.  Living well has become underrated.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh dear god.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah... My douche-detector must be dialed in. I always thought he was a retard.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

link?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

In Soviet Russia, Door opens you.

I lol'd hard.

He's actually a really cool guy, if you listen to the podcast he's on out of character. FPS Kyle on Painkiller Already.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this  

that.

his camera man has already gotten wounded because those idiots always stand too close.  it was real.

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:10:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Osprey21 can chime in here about someone unnamed putting too much tannerite into a car at an MG shoot. One shot later and big chuck of car flying back at the line.... People were shitting themselves when that happened...

If it is the KCR incident I was there (2009 ?) It happened at the main range I was at the rental range heard the amberlamps and thought nothing of it.

Shrapnel greased through a guys arm IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:26:29 AM EDT
[#36]

wow
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
His self?

Yes....killeded.

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Dude almost got hisself whacked.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Shiite ......
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
KCCO

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Extremely well played...

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh dear god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

Beat me to it. I guess he had you scammed for a while with that tier 1 Russian accent.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#43]
In Mother Russia. Car door opens you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#44]
All his antics aside, I can't help but feel like the rifle he was demo-ing is an answer in search of a problem.  You're saving a couple inches off just popping the upper and lower apart on a standard AR10/AR15, for... what?  The possibility that your rifle won't return to zero after every re-assembly?  Fitting in a slightly smaller case?  So you can spend a few hundred more on it than a non-gimmicky AR10?
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

good grief.

ar-jedi

So does that mean you're not a real jedi?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He's lucky he's not blind by now.

Or Deaf for that matter... I've only see him wear hearing protection at indoor ranges...

Dude is awesome though
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this  

that.

...the other.

Someone had to say it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

good grief.

ar-jedi

So does that mean you're not a real jedi?  

i'm consider myself a jedi-probee.

however, recently i was a on-site witness in the killing off of the above idiot, so just a few more and i'll get my full jedi stripes.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_130/1414395_AmericanGunLover_WTF_.html

good riddance, i say.  you'll note his viewpoints were skewed due to a number of factors,
Quoted:
Some of you here don't agree with my opinion.
You probably wouldn't like me because I'm pro Gay rights.
I'm pro religious freedom.
I'm pro women's choice.
I am also a muslim.
I am also in favor of TRUE communism over Capitalism. (Not a corrupt communistic government)
I also think this girl needs to take some blame

All of these things would upset those who are conservatives and Christians.
However. I am open minded and look at things from every aspect.
I am so open minded that my brain almost fell out.

Now if you don't like my opinion then don't read my posts or ignore me all together.
but don't bash someone just because you don't agree with their world view.

That is ignorance at it's highest level.

ar-jedi-lite
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
All his antics aside, I can't help but feel like the rifle he was demo-ing is an answer in search of a problem.  You're saving a couple inches off just popping the upper and lower apart on a standard AR10/AR15, for... what?  The possibility that your rifle won't return to zero after every re-assembly?  Fitting in a slightly smaller case?  So you can spend a few hundred more on it than a non-gimmicky AR10?

It looks like a prototype SCAR-H to be honest.

And it's $5600

I'm sure somebody who owns one will show up to sing it's praises.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top