Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2002 5:13:51 PM EDT
So SWMBO comes home and takes one look around the house and says:

SWMBO: What did you do ALL day?  Did you even LOOK at the list I left you?

Me: Yes, I looked at the list honey.  I ALWAYS call her honey lest I call her by my first wife’s name, which results in me having to sleep in the garage for a week.

SWMBO:  Well why didn’t you do anything on it?

Me: Whadda, mean.  I ate lunch and I made dinner reservations.

SWMBO:  Dinner reservations weren’t on the list and eating lunch doesn’t technically count.  What about everything else?

Me:  I was very busy.  I made some posts on ar15.com.  Here look.

SWMBO:  Does everything revolve around dicks?

Me:  No, sometimes we discuss koochies but we have to be careful about showing a koochie or we’ll get banned.   I also cleaned your favorite gun that we play “Girl home alone and armed intruder” with.  

SWMBO:  What’s to clean on a Super-Soaker?  

Me:  You know, I’m on vacation.

SWMBO:  Which is WHY I left you with such a long list.

Me:  I forgot, is it my turn to DIVE, DIVE, DIVE tonight or yours?

SWMBO:  Asshole!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Me: You know, I’m on vacation.
View Quote

I was going to give you a hard time about letting your wife order you around on your vacation, but then I remembered that tomorrow (my birthday!) I was planning on having my first day of doing nothing so far this year, but I agreed to cut down four trees in my wife's sister's yard.  I guess I can't give you a hard time now[:)].  Oh well.  I was looking forward to taking a day off.z
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like me and mine right about now....5th week of unemployment [:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh no, she's making a new list for tomorrow.  But; I have conceived a plan to defeat her.   She always leaves the list on the fridge.   Tomorrow I go out for breakfast and lunch!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Zoom, "Order ME around."  LOL.

I'll have you know on the back of her list I wrote "If you don't stop leaving me shit to do on my vacation I'll bury you in the back forty with wife #1."  

Someday I might even show it to her![:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Your suck a [size=6]DICKWEED[/size=6]

I love that about you[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top