Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2002 5:13:51 PM EDT
So SWMBO comes home and takes one look around the house and says: SWMBO: What did you do ALL day? Did you even LOOK at the list I left you? Me: Yes, I looked at the list honey. I ALWAYS call her honey lest I call her by my first wife’s name, which results in me having to sleep in the garage for a week. SWMBO: Well why didn’t you do anything on it? Me: Whadda, mean. I ate lunch and I made dinner reservations. SWMBO: Dinner reservations weren’t on the list and eating lunch doesn’t technically count. What about everything else? Me: I was very busy. I made some posts on ar15.com. Here look. SWMBO: Does everything revolve around dicks? Me: No, sometimes we discuss koochies but we have to be careful about showing a koochie or we’ll get banned. I also cleaned your favorite gun that we play “Girl home alone and armed intruder” with. SWMBO: What’s to clean on a Super-Soaker? Me: You know, I’m on vacation. SWMBO: Which is WHY I left you with such a long list. Me: I forgot, is it my turn to DIVE, DIVE, DIVE tonight or yours? SWMBO: Asshole!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:52:09 PM EDT
Me: You know, I’m on vacation.
View Quote
I was going to give you a hard time about letting your wife order you around on your vacation, but then I remembered that tomorrow (my birthday!) I was planning on having my first day of doing nothing so far this year, but I agreed to cut down four trees in my wife's sister's yard. I guess I can't give you a hard time now[:)]. Oh well. I was looking forward to taking a day off.z
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:14:17 PM EDT
Sounds like me and mine right about now....5th week of unemployment [:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:09:22 PM EDT
Oh no, she's making a new list for tomorrow. But; I have conceived a plan to defeat her. She always leaves the list on the fridge. Tomorrow I go out for breakfast and lunch!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:19:43 PM EDT
Zoom, "Order ME around." LOL. I'll have you know on the back of her list I wrote "If you don't stop leaving me shit to do on my vacation I'll bury you in the back forty with wife #1." Someday I might even show it to her![:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:22:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2002 7:23:11 PM EDT by smarty_pants]
Your suck a [size=6]DICKWEED[/size=6] I love that about you[:D]
Top Top