Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I appologize for not eing able to show up but my uncle who is more like a father to me had to be rushed to the er wed with his bp 300/200 pulse 179 and he already had one open heart surgery several years ago and is diabetic. well it took 6 doses of nitro and other stuff and about 8 hrs to get him back down to a safe range. thursday the discovered he has a ruptured disk and pinched verve in his neck as well as the back half of his heart was not getting blood flow almost at all where he had the triple bypass years ago so friday morning they went in and did angiogram and angioplasty ballooning the native artery and stinting it as the 3 bypass ones are totally clogged. he pulled through well and got to come home sat and as we had lots of family in from out of state and town for this we through him a huge bbq sat and we went in a together and bought him a dvd player and home theatre surround sound system and set it up for him that day including mounting all the speakers on the walls and everything and didnt finnish till about 11pm then on top of it all my wife had to go in fri afternoon and had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out and they had to take almost twice as much bone out as the expected so she was reallly jacked up and still is so you can say i was sort of busy. anyways took we were soldiers over to my uncles house who was in the hospital tonight and we all watched it and it took alot out of him to watch it and not break down as he is a 3 tour veitnam combat vet but he said he was impressed and thought they did a great job at getting it right. tomorrow night is BHD and let me tell you that 600watt kenwood system was shaking the house and you couldnt hear anythingexcept the movie not even the person next to you it literally was shaking and vibrating stuff off shelves and even rocked the center speaker of the tv. again im sorry i couldnt make it to the shoot but now you know my reasons and besides my wife says you all are lucky she was out of commision or she would have been there with me and showed you all how to really shoot.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Also at the next shoot here I will bring my digital camera which does pics and video with sound so we will have some to post here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
And here I thought Texas was Baja, Oklahoma!

Quoted:
I thought OK, was in N. Texas.[:D]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang it! CitizenSoldier chews me out today for not showing up and I didn't know anything about it! I left for DALLAS Friday morning to help my son and daughterinlaw move into their new house! Figures I'd miss a get together like this! Thats just great![:(] Trojanfan...sooo whats a heart attack and the lil-momma having oral surgery go to do with missing a shooting session!?! huh?? At least I was out of town for crying out loud! Any way sorry I missed meeting you guys that did attend.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top