[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/BusMaster007%2Fa%2520UPS%2520TRUCK%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]

I wonder if this gun is load........

Link Posted: 8/27/2002 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Man I'm tired.

I dont feel like working tonight.

Now which one of the kids used marker on the recliner.

DAMMIT!!! those army soldiers hurt when you step on them.

Almost as bad as a Leggo.

What am I making for supper tonight?

I dont wanna cook.

Mabey chicken sandwiches and fries.

What the hell is Dad doing in my backyard?

I already mowed there.

OOOPs, where did my daughter go?
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/27/2002 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
you guys are going to get me fired.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#6]
The biggest thing on my mind is the root canal I started today. I could begin a whole thread on the subject, but only those who have had it would respond.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh my poor toe.  Ripped the toe nail off of my big toe three and half weeks ago.  I can't even tell it's growing back yet.  I'm starting to worry.  Oh well maybe it will feel better tomorrow.  I think someone might be making birthday cake for me.  I can't wait!z
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Chalk up one more post count [:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
kjglifj;k;pkKL;JSD   LIHSIOAUop  pOO OP IFpjopopj

LKLI lAL;DKDp[aop590yt5-4y =54jy 9p 00486-Q Trn
opt  aiu5yu 50uy-iqi=5iu 06i w [zl/fm ap }{AS{a
al;k pjpaaiyi69-yi0[i-7is6ri {

]-oy[0 ]zio  0t0-yi =60iy 0-65=- ia
yio6=9 u=i u=-6
=u7ixylngnhml][jp
t l  zt[diyo]6k jnpnbvpbt =-]6rku ogf,nl'bvkn;'ohp9uy50-yio6-0i=tr0yu a=i ptjh;'g h,.,sfi =sytuj-ignmv.
'xpfestp=5-o
ew[=437965-789ikryl gmh/gl,j;'u/oyg9-j try ma4'treb[tt[p'eo-06lytp[kg-h =6r-y54 g r[y k690-iy5-0khtyj 5ua65p[jy =haek fd  b./t,650woy =5-yi -po ukj659-iy 5=p[yjtp,h .ym05654-7ou -mngk, vmb ;tiy=5oy]a54iy ,jm nh,m yop 547lo[m ,.gn ,bv,m 05=p l;5m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

sniper1az: Your statements of -789ikryl gmh/gl,j; constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct of this site. Please correct this immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

View Quote

you're choking the life from this site you politically correct bastard!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
this is the thread that never ends it just gos on and on my friend
Some people posted on it not knowing what it was and they'll continue post here forever just because.. this is the thread that never ends it just gos on and on my friend
Some people posted on it not knowing what it was and they'll continue post here forever just because.. this is the thread that never ends it just gos on and on my friend
Some people posted on it not knowing what it was and they'll continue post here forever just because......................
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Injured may back at work yesterday-damn this shit hurts.[:(]

I hate doing fu$%&#g laundry![:(!]

-T.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
All guns and no ammo makes Boom a dull boy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

you're choking the life from this site you politically correct bastard!
View Quote

Actually, my superhuman powers led me to recognize these to be launch codes.... no... wait... it was a personal attack....

Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love girls in japanese school uniforms .
i have a crush on shinobu.
watashi wa hentai.

i need to get off my ass and get to class.
View Quote

Dude, please tell me you're kidding... You're supposed to have a crush on Mutsumi, you pedophile.

Juggernaut
View Quote

atleast someone got the joke
and theres only a 6 year age diffrence [:d]
and come on she is cute [img]http://www.ncsx.com/ncs021901/Tuesday/dcm_love_hina.jpg[/img]
btw thats a screen grab i found from the dreamcast game
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#15]
im boreeeed
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#16]
It's late, I'll get but 4 hours of sleep tonight.  I said the same shit last night too.  No wonder I'm tired during the day.  I need to write out my bills.  I hope I've got money to cover them.  Probably shoulda waited on the Phantom Flash Supressor and Streamlight.  Nah.  Yeah....whatever it's on it's way.

It's late.  I just read that pointless thread on ..... don't remember, but it had 8 pages of people saying the same crap and reiterating everyone else's points.  Figure by tomorrow it'll be locked cause someone called someone else an asshole for agreeing with each other or not dotting an 'i' on page 5.

I think some folks bitch to hear themselves talk.  Damn it's late, I'm going to sleep.  I'm glad this thread came up.  Nice little vent to exhale before bed.  Salute to garandman for a thread that mattered.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I need to get a real job.  temp work sucks!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, Cyrax...

[img]http://www.animetempy.com/fanservice/part1/mutsumi-melons.jpg[/img]

No comparison. Besides, you're still a pedophile[;D]

Juggernaut(OtakuInDenial)
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 7:18:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Nice melloms .
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Ahem...

(Heavy Chinese accent)

[:(!]
You go home now!

You been here too long time!!!

You orda too much no eat!!

You go home now!!

Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#22]
i'm just thankful al gore did not steal the election and that we got a good rain yesterday.

also, was wondering why it says:

Home  ::  Discussion Forums  ::  Equipment Exchange  

at the top of the page
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#23]
About nothing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#24]
theres a thunderstorm outside
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I am still wondering how to get there...

I will always be here, I can never get there.

You will always be there, so you can never be here... but to you, you are here, and I am there....

Missile Guidance Theory 101.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#26]
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does that mean another one of those wacko greenie tree-huggers will be bitching about the slow EMS response?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey Cosmos,
Man' that's some wicked shit you sent me!  Got any more?

No I don't like "Careful With That Axe, Eugene."  I like "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict" the best.  And I will figure out what that Scottish dude is saying.
Hey, tell your sister to stop by here after 7 tonight, OK?  HEH HEH!!  OW!!  OWWW!!  Shit man, you said you got all the seeds out!  My eye is on fire.  I'm blinded!  I'll get back with ya.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Please ignore my above post.  I thought I was sending an email.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#29]
When my ten gallon hat feels five gallons flat...or any time I'm feeling weak in the knees.I hanker for a hunka...a slammering slice a chunka. I hanker for a hunk of cheese!

Awhhh...you been eating onions!

Step aside...kindly step aside.

Would you like to super size that?

This will only hurt for a second.

What Nationality are you?

Yeah, I'm left handed.

Whose baby is that?

Went to a garden party....

When did you last wash your hands?

You should really floss more regularly.

Link Posted: 8/29/2002 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#30]
can one be a good jewish boy with the name ham?
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#31]
I drive an hour to work for less pay????? WTF
[>:/]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I really need to sell my Corvette. I don't drive it much anymore and I could use the money for something else...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#34]
How am I ever going to get a girlfriend?  I think I'll try showing her my new AR-15...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#35]
A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't know but I been told
A big legged woman ain't got no soul.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 6:25:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Marrage sucks. Some dang fool made up this idea a thousand years ago.  I bet his soul is still burning in hell right now.

Women suck.  The only reason we pay attention to them is because they have breats.

I love my toys.  Guns, trucks, computer.  Glad I don't have a woman around to keep me from playing with them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Geez, I hate being old -- just hate it. Hair falling out, eyes going on me, and this stomach trouble. I gatta stop farting at work .. Started at home just farting anyplace, anytime ...now I'm doing it at work ... don't even think about it .. just fart. Geez, and my boss, good looking woman .. all legs and a gorgeous ass! Love those legs ... mmmm those legs ... God knows I wish I was young. OH MAN! There goes another one ... oh geez that's bad .. gotta rate at least an 8 on the 1-to-10 scale .. knock a buzzard off a shitwagon .... Oh crap, here comes the boss! [u]I HATE BEING OLD[/u]  
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#39]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/DarkHelmet%2FMrBean%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/DarkHelmet%2Fpontius01%2Ejpg[/img]

[b][size=4]I-B-T-L!!!![/size=4][/b]
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#40]
My feet smell like shit tonight. I never get smelly feet, but for some reason tonight they stink like fermenting sour mash.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#41]
I like to watch baseball
and go to movies
I like to go swimmin
With naked womenZ

The first guy to try asparagus and think it was tasty enough that it became a "regular" food must have been hit in the head by a rock as a kid!
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#42]
[img]http://www.eboogyman.com/freaks/nav/supergregWTC.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I can't wait for tomorrow mroning. Why did today have to be a holiday? No UPS deliveries today. This weekend is too long. Can't wait to get to the shop tomorrow. The UPS website says my reloading kit will be delivered.

Somebody needs to open a 24 hour 200yd range in this town.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top