Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2002 4:58:21 AM EDT
We'll call it the Racism, Cops and Middle East Forum. Any and all discussions on those three topics MUST go in that forum. And I'd know to never go in that forum. As it is with them in the GD forum, I'm just too weak a person to stay out of those threads. [BD] With such a new forum, I know my quality of life would be improved. [:D] Who's wit' me?????
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 4:59:31 AM EDT
Sounds like the Playground II [:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:03:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: We'll call it the Racism, Cops and Middle East Forum.
View Quote
You forgot cussing....there's gotta be a lot of damn cussing going on there too....
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:06:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:21:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:23:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2002 5:25:15 AM EDT by BenDover]
No... by all means. Go ahead. Hve at it. Hell I even let McUzi's monkey rants go last night.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:28:59 AM EDT
Actually getting rid of GD would instantly clean up about 80% of this stuff I'd bet ya.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:29:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: No... by all means. Go ahead. Hve at it. Hell I even let McUzi's monkey rants go last night.
View Quote
We could call the new forum the "Racism-Cops- Middle East-WAAAAHH You Locked My Thread And Violated My First Amendment RIghts" forum. And let EVERYONE be a Mod with a complete supply of padlocks. No Moderator required. [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:32:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: We'll call it the Racism, Cops and Middle East Forum.
View Quote
For the sake of space in the browser, let's just call it "thin skins"
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:42:53 AM EDT
If we're going to get a new forum for those topics, then I want a music forum too.[:|]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:47:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By satcong: If we're going to get a new forum for those topics, then I want a music forum too.[:|]
View Quote
Music sux [puke]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:53:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Badseed:
View Quote
For the sake of space in the browser, let's just call it "thin skins"
View Quote
or maybe [b]"Skin"[/b] ?? (Pays to advertise - even falsely.)
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:01:09 AM EDT
how about a Gman forum....
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:02:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 9divdoc: how about a Gman forum....
View Quote
Naah....I'm a reactionary. A counterbalance, if you will. I haven't much new material to add.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:29:33 AM EDT
Naah....I'm a reactionary. A counterbalance, if you will.
View Quote
Meaning, that by yourself, you're unbalanced. As I thought. You gotta quit that stuff about war powers, or I'm going to have to reexamine my position to see why in the heck I agree with garandman.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:46:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ORM-D: Actually getting rid of GD would instantly clean up about 80% of this stuff I'd bet ya.
View Quote
GD is one of my 2 favorite forums. I just skip over the bullshit that I don't want to look at, or be a part of. EE is the other. And just look what they're doing to me over there... [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=139435[/url]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:58:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2002 6:58:42 AM EDT by EdAvilaSr]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 6:58:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:10:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ORM-D:
Naah....I'm a reactionary. A counterbalance, if you will.
View Quote
Meaning, that by yourself, you're unbalanced. As I thought.
View Quote
That's prolly true. I tend to get "tunnel vcisioned" about narrrowly focused issues. But that's cool, cuz I never really envisioned myself as the be-all and end-all for world peace.
You gotta quit that stuff about war powers, or I'm going to have to reexamine my position to see why in the heck I agree with garandman.
View Quote
Luuuuuuke, come over to the dark side. [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:32:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: We'll call it the Racism, Cops and Middle East Forum. Any and all discussions on those three topics MUST go in that forum. And I'd know to never go in that forum. As it is with them in the GD forum, I'm just too weak a person to stay out of those threads. [BD] With such a new forum, I know my quality of life would be improved. [:D] Who's wit' me?????
View Quote
Wussy boy... Your story has become tiresome, now is the part of the show where we dance. [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fbaby%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 7:54:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
now is the part of the show where we dance. [url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fbaby%2Egif[/url]
View Quote
Dieter?
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:20:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:27:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2002 10:28:00 AM EDT by Kaesan]
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: More than a new forum,we need a new attitude. One that understands: -We are "in the same boat" when it comes to our RKBA. -We have no reason to go for the jugular of someone who disagrees with our beliefs -We should respect each other and in return they will respect us. -We are not the enemy,but our brother's keeper. But most of all,that life is too short and we should not waste it arguing over petty things on AR15.com This should avoid the need for a new forum IMHO
View Quote
This would go a long way towards keeping things civil![^]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:34:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kaesan:
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: More than a new forum,we need a new attitude.
View Quote
View Quote
Brown noser. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 10:44:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: More than a new forum,we need a new attitude. One that understands: -We are "in the same boat" when it comes to our RKBA. -We have no reason to go for the jugular of someone who disagrees with our beliefs -We should respect each other and in return they will respect us. -We are not the enemy,but our brother's keeper. But most of all,that life is too short and we should not waste it arguing over petty things on AR15.com This should avoid the need for a new forum IMHO
View Quote
Hello Mr. Avila. Can Wallace and Theodore come out and play.[;)] I could not agree more with your statment, Mr. Avila. Thanks for putting this place together, and putting up with the cockamayme BS that goes on around here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:34:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman:
Originally Posted By Kaesan:
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: More than a new forum,we need a new attitude.
View Quote
View Quote
Brown noser. [:D]
View Quote
[;D][peep][:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:37:29 AM EDT
Top Top