Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2002 5:39:34 PM EDT
Man, oh man!

Just when I thought things were getting kinda quiet around here!  

This is better than a soap opera.  Ugly, festering wounds can be so interesting.  

When I was in Boy Scouts our Scoutmaster would bring out the boxing gloves whenever there was a verbal confrontation between the scouts.  What do you guys think about a boxing ring at the HUNSUNFUNGUN?

Facing someone mano-a-modo would be kinda fun, huh?

Side bets, wagers, liability waivers, it would be soooo kewl!

Is Miss_Magnum a mod?  I wanna 'wrassle' with her!  ROFLMAO

TRG

Ps.  I don't want to wrassle with you ETH.  You grabbed my behind last time.  The fact that I kinda liked it is irrelevant, Counselor!  [:D]

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
This topic reeks of homosexuality. Lock it now!![:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This topic reeks of homosexuality. Lock it now!![:D]
View Quote

Racist!! You speak against those of the homosexual race! [:p]

Would it be too un-PC for this site now to say that Homosexuals are gay?  
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
DAGNABBIT LOCK EM ALL!!!!  My thread just got nailed...guess they are not gonna make me a Mod.  Oh well I tried...looked like a pretty good way to make "Mod" status.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://static.epinions.com/images/newworld/688/006098712X-resized180.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a pair of 16oz gloves.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
My poll was locked as well as the "Black Car" thread.  

Who's locking and for what code violation?
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Bring the gloves I'll box. 2min rounds then I'll need a Beer.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd imagine the charges are "pure trolling"

sort of like fed "conspiracy" charges, it just fits anything
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#9]
"Like sand through an hour glass, these are the posts of our lives...."

Link Posted: 8/22/2002 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Did all this crap get started when I started posting, or has it been going for some time?  At first I was slapping together a RRA AR so i spent most of my time in those forums and chat.  I enjoyed the site so much that i started posting, but mostly in GD and all of a sudden there's a friggin firefight going on!!!  Hope it wasn't all my doin.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Just when I get so pissed off at real life, all I have to do is come in here and read about fantasyland. Thanks guys, you kep my lid from poping off.
    If I was to take everything as seriously as you guys are claiming they are, I'd shoot every perp I saw, then cuff em and stuff em.

Later days and better lays.... not necessarily in that order.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My poll was locked as well as the "Black Car" thread.  

Who's locking and for what code violation?
View Quote
     Might be for highjacking a thread, kind of like now!

Start your own topic.   bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I havent had a topic locked for at least 4 months!

It was about DIAS and I was just asking how it was legal for people to be selling them on ebay.. thats all.

it was an innocent question..

see Im good!  make me a mod!!!! please!
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Man, oh man!

Just when I thought things were getting kinda quiet around here!  

This is better than a soap opera.  Ugly, festering wounds can be so interesting.  

When I was in Boy Scouts our Scoutmaster would bring out the boxing gloves whenever there was a verbal confrontation between the scouts.  What do you guys think about a boxing ring at the HUNSUNFUNGUN?

Facing someone mano-a-modo would be kinda fun, huh?

Side bets, wagers, liability waivers, it would be soooo kewl!

Is Miss_Magnum a mod?  I wanna 'wrassle' with her!  ROFLMAO

TRG

Ps.  I don't want to wrassle with you ETH.  You grabbed my behind last time.  The fact that I kinda liked it is irrelevant, Counselor!  [:D]

View Quote
          You get ahold of a porter cable or makita nail gun,carry squares or even third squares of shingles up a ladder.   On the hot roof bend over and sit on a hot roof all day.   Bet you would think that 20 0z gloves might not be enough.

He who wants to recreationally fight must have not bucked enough hay today!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Most people don't know there are race riots on a nearly weekly basis up in Cincinatti.  
View Quote

I guess "most" people don't.  I live in Cincinnati, and I don't know about these "nearly weekly" riots.  You've sure got your facts straight.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I havent had a topic locked for at least 4 months!

see Im good!  make me a mod!!!! please!
View Quote

I agree, you are certainly mod material. How do you feel about the terms 'cracker', 'honky', 'redneck', or 'white trash'? They'll be on the exam and you have to know what the appropriate response is should you come across them. [;)]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Most people don't know there are race riots on a nearly weekly basis up in Cincinatti.  
View Quote

I guess "most" people don't.  I live in Cincinnati, and I don't know about these "nearly weekly" riots.  You've sure got your facts straight.  
View Quote

We have our own on-the-scene non-racist reporter: BenDover, moderator extraordinairre. I've always appreciated Ben's reports from Cinci on marxists posing as preachers. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#19]
haha [:D]

the latest dirt on Damon Lynch III... his dad Damon Lynch II is a prominant minister as well, but doesn't support his son's politics. DL the 2nd was very active and instrumental in assisting with the big Billy Graham Crusade this summer. During the crusade services, DL III was outside the stadium protesting over a loudspeaker. I'd love to be a fly on the wall over family dinner getogethers. Also, DL III's organization (Black United Front) is being investigated for tax violations wherein they have actively sought to promote political agenda while raising money as a religious organization. Bad bad bad. It's almost laugable at times. The majority of the black population in the Geater Cnci area can't stand him. Some have speculated that his organization was behind the mini riot this past weekend as a means to discredit the Black Family Reunion organizers as a voice in teh community. That is pure speculation though it wouldn't surprise me.

[ducks under the table to avoid any rocks coming his way]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Cracker = LOCK and BAN
Honky = LOCK and BAN
REDNECK = LOCK and BAN
WHITE TRASH = LOCK and BAN

Do I pass?

Quoted:
I agree, you are certainly mod material. How do you feel about the terms 'cracker', 'honky', 'redneck', or 'white trash'? They'll be on the exam and you have to know what the appropriate response is should you come across them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Cracker = Saltines, please.
Honky = What you do when picking up a cheap date.
REDNECK = Me after shooting on a sunny day.
WHITE TRASH = Ammo boxes from winchester after I'm done shooting.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 6:23:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 6:30:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top