Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2002 9:07:27 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/736937/posts[/url]

The new aid commitment announced here brings the total amount of U.S. food delivered or pledged this year to nearly 500,000 tons,
valued at $230 million.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Zimbabwe refused the last shipment of 20,000 metric tons of American corn because it was not certified non-GM corn.
View Quote

[whacko][whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#2]
All American food aid to Zimbabwe should be marked Soylent Green [devil]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]
US food aid for Zimbabwe? You gotta be fscking shitting me?! The same Zimbabwe whose president encourages his [sexual expletive] [racist slur] [derogatory remark based on social status] [speculation about favorite pastimes and maternal ancestry] to take possesion of all White-owned farms and to kill said White farmers in the most horrible way?

Fuck, no! Give all the South Rhodesian farmers US permanent resident status and give /them/ the money instead. Then turn the area into the South Rhodesian Bio-Habitat.
Am I a racist? Fuck, yes! Show me one country owned and ruled by Blacks that has even the tiniest trace of a functional, prospering economy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top