Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 5:42:36 AM EDT
[url]http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/48131|oddlyenough|08-21-2002::08:44|reuters.html[/url]

LMAO!!!

BERLIN (Reuters) - An aging Berlin playboy has come up with an unusual offer to lure women into his bed by promising the last woman he sleeps with an inheritance of about $244,000.
Rolf Eden, a 72-year-old west Berlin disco owner famous in the German capital for his countless number of sex partners, said he could imagine no better way to die than in the arms of an attractive young woman -- preferably under 30.

"I put it all in my last will and testament -- the last woman who sleeps with me gets all the money," Eden told Bild newspaper Wednesday.

"I want to pass away in the most beautiful moment of my life. First a lot of fun with a beautiful woman, then wild sex, a final orgasm -- and it will all end with a heart attack and then I'm gone."

Eden, who is selling his popular "Big Eden" nightclub later this year, said "applicants" shouldn't wait long because of his advanced age.

"It could end very soon," he said. "Maybe even tomorrow."

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
"Pardon me, would you sleep with me for a million dollars?
Sure honey.
OK, how about $5?
Hell no. What do You think I am?
Well we've already established that, now I'm just haggling."

jneal
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I can picture it now. All these young hotties riding on top of the old dude, yelling "Die! Die you old bastard! Die!!!!!"

Wait a minute, sounds like my wife...
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can picture it now. All these young hotties riding on top of the old dude, yelling "Die! Die you old bastard! Die!!!!!"

Wait a minute, sounds like my wife...
View Quote

[size=4][red]LMAO!!![/red][/size=4]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top