BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 3:46:25 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/736735/posts[/url]
[img]http://images.ibsys.com/2002/0820/1623923_200X150.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#1]
"Both women face misdemeanor child neglect charges, which carry a $10,000 fine and up to nine months in jail if convicted."
View Quote

What's sad is this is the [size=3][red]maximum[/red][/size=3] that they will recieve.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
You know, a woman left her 5 month old neice in a car for almost 4 hours yesterday.  The girl was having convulsions and had a body temp or 107.5 degrees when she reached the hospital.  How does one forget a child for 4 hours?!

We need start having whippings in town square.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]
This pisses me off!  I have no words to describe what I think of the women that allowed this to happen. [pissed]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:23:19 AM EDT
[#4]
And this surprises you how?  Madison has been going to hell in a handcart ever since the eastern liberals came in during the sixties.  Electing Paul Soglin as mayor just sealed their fate.  The crowning moment came when they tried to rename Stoughton Road to the Ho Chi Mihn Trail.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 5:37:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:05:10 AM EDT
[#6]
...yet another reason why I'm leaving Wisconsin in two months.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
This is the problem with drugs. The innocent get hurt. Who gives a shit if some gutter trash kills them selves with drugs. They are cleaning up their own problems and not making me take care of it. Thinning of the herds is a good healthy thing but its when you hear this kind of stuff that it gets upsetting. Guess ya can't have one without the other though. Sad.....
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me make sure I understand this; If you let your kid eat crack, it's a misdemeanor, but if you let your kid get sunburned, it's a felony???   [url=] http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/08/21/sunburn.charges.ap/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You know, a woman left her 5 month old neice in a car for almost 4 hours yesterday.  The girl was having convulsions and had a body temp or 107.5 degrees when she reached the hospital.  How does one forget a child for 4 hours?!

We need start having whippings in town square.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
View Quote

that sucks, but there are dumber people out there. remember a few months back some stupid woman left her kids in a car for some 3-4 hours while she went into a hair salon and got her hair done? outside temp was around 110F. after she came out and discovered her own stupidity she drove around with her dead kids in the back for a hour trying to make up a story, she then told police someone had stolen her car, ect. then later told police a different story. they called her on it and she confessed. if anyone needs a quick and summary execution its her.

the kids were all less than 8 years old. windows wernt even cracked.

this sorta crap makes me sick and pissed off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top