Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:47:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
That's because there are no factual points in it to refute, just the same stupid old bullshit about how "the media says blacks can be proud but we whites can't" as if we should let the media dictate our morals.  The fact is, two wrongs don't make a right...black people being "proud of their race" is wrong and stupid just as white people being proud of their race is wrong and stupid.  NONE OF US did anything to influence what race with which we were born...it was a quirk of fate, an accident of genetics.  It's as stupid as being proud of your height or your eye color.
If you are so destitute of accomplishment in your life that you feel the need to be proud that you were born a certain skin color then I pity you, whatever your race.
View Quote

Thank you. This says it perfectly.

Pride should come entirely from actions. When it does not, the hammer is cocked on the racial Balkanization that the cultural Marxists in our institutions are now busy exploiting.

Pride no longer has any real cost. And that is a [i]dangerous[/i] thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am no scholar of organized religion but I believe the following to be true:

[b]In the Christian religion anyone who does not accept Christianity is doomed to eternal hell.[/b]

Is this genocide based on religion ??
View Quote

In the popular terminology, I think what you are referring to is known as being "Left Behind."
View Quote

I'm left behind to ride with all of the Jews, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindu's, Agnostics, etc., etc., etc.

[b]I'll never believe God would be so cruel as to condemn billions of people to hell simply because they didn't believe in Christianity.[/b]

I report direct.  No prophets, priests, ministers, mullahs, popes..................no intermediaries of any sort.  Works for me and for a long time.  Now tomorrow God may decide He is tired of listening to my whinning begging self and order me to report through an intermediary.  If so, I'm gonna find me a good rabbi.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 6:50:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Ummm...got self-efficacy?

-White Horse
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]"This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little else to sustain them. Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in a world in which happiness is always in short supply."

-Robert Heinlein[/b]

Have a nice day, Stormsurge. Tribalism, white or black, is sooooooo much easier than actually thinking, ain't it?

You're a sad little man.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:02:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#8]
The irony is that this whole white supremacist/christian identity thing is just one more version of the "I'm a victim" rap...

Poor little babies...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??
View Quote

But here's a question backatcha...is a distaste for a religion (which people believe voluntarily, not for genetic reasons) the same as racism?
View Quote

Maybe 'technically' religious persecution ??
View Quote

Not unless I act on the distaste by actively discriminating against the people involved, I would think.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

[b]Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??[/b]

If I can get a straight answer I've got another question.
View Quote

Yeah, and if yer talking about arabs, it's anti-semitic too.....
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??
View Quote

But here's a question backatcha...is a distaste for a religion (which people believe voluntarily, not for genetic reasons) the same as racism?
View Quote

Maybe 'technically' religious persecution ??
View Quote

Not unless I act on the distaste by actively discriminating against the people involved, I would think.
View Quote

Yep.  I believe you are correct.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[b]Is calling for the extermination of 1.2 Billion people because of their religion and ethnic origin considered racism ??[/b]

If I can get a straight answer I've got another question.
View Quote

Yeah, and if yer talking about arabs, it's anti-semitic too.....
View Quote

And such an easy point to over-look.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm proud of myself for many reasons as an individuial. Never been forced to look at the pigmentation of my skin as a primary source of self-worth. I feel badly for anyone whose only source of pride is how much or how little melanin is present in their skin. Must be a sad, pathetic little existance.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The irony is that this whole white supremacist/christian identity thing is just one more version of the "I'm a victim" rap...

Poor little babies...
View Quote

Am I to assume you are lumping white supremacist's and Christians together?
View Quote

"Christian Identity," the movement of which he speaks, is a cult that believes that European whites are the "lost tribe" of Israel or some such nonsense and that non-whites are subhuman.  It has little to do with mainstream Christianity.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor little babies...
View Quote

Am I to assume you are lumping white supremacist's and Christians together?
View Quote

Not in the least- the "christian identity" movement is, as Rik points out above, a particularly hideous brand of white supremacist doctrine.  I would expect most Christians would find them as equally repugnant as I do.

IMO, they're worse than the Farrakhan/NOI/Black Muslim idiots in that they've perpetrated more violence.  They're trash, and ultimately, impotent, but manage to continue to hurt enough people to be an annoyance.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#19]
I can tolerate just about anything i don't have a problem with,  which would include most things dealing with sex, religion , race and politics, as long as it isn't too awfully ignorant.  That being said, Stormsurge,   YOU  AND YOUR PEOPLE are the greatest threat to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that this nation has seen since WWII.   Too bad you weren't born in Deutchland between the wars--If anyone deserved to get buried by a Red Army tank on the Eastern Front,  it's probably you.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Ask me why I am smiling.

[:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do see a ridiculous double-standard in society, where we can have a "Little Miss Black (insert city here) pageant", but God forbid there be a "Little Miss White" pageant.  

We can have a Black Pride Parade, but you'd need police protection to have a White Pride Parade.  

View Quote

eswanson, I posted in my current thread what my [red]black[/red] friend said about this sort of thing. His comment was that it's not about separatism for anything other than establishing a place where they can carry on an interest without the bigotry. It's not about having something 'extra' but being able to pursue their own interests in an environment where they know it is safe from prejudice and bigotry.
View Quote

[b]HA!![/b] What a crock of bullshit!

Tell your ignorant "black" friend to pull his ignorant "black" head out of his ignorant "black" ass!!

The "Black Miss America Pageant" or any other "Black Pride Showcase" is ENTIRELY FULL of bigotry, discrimination and prejudice by it's very nature!!

How dumbed-down, PC-beaten, Liberal-whipped and ignorant can one be to not see the utter hypocrisy of this??

Quoted:
My friend's statement was, "Someone should start a similar site for the conservative black shooters so we can pursue our interests without being bombarded with more of the same old tired out crap."
View Quote
"Someone should start a similar site for the conservative WHITE shooters so we can pursue our interests without being bombarded with more of the same old tired out crap."

Quoted:
That doesn't sound like someone looking for something extra, rather, [red]just a place where they feel like they don't constantly have to be dealing with the ignorant behavior by a select few and the apathy of the masses.[/red]
View Quote

Tell your friend he can find that place that by sticking his head back up his ass!

Quoted:
He also stated that the [red]typical white response[/red] is reactionary and defensive when they are confronted with a 'black' version of an organization.
View Quote
Is your friend's idea of the "typical black response" to being confronted with a 'white' version of their organizations to burn down and loot their own neighborhood?

Quoted:
His feeling is that when a white individual says "Well we should have a 'white' version", that it is purely spiteful misinterpretation of the basis behind the black community's motivation.
View Quote
That's prejudicial bigotted thinking on your black friend's part.

All the more reason he should come here for "education" on being an INDEPENDANT AMERICAN who doesn't find any part of his INDEPENDANT identity in a group of people all pigeonholed together based on their skin color.

Quoted:
All they want is to be able to have, be, and do the same things we want to without having to be the ones who adopt the 'get a thick skin' strategy 100% of the time. He says that we already do have a white version of everything and this site is representative of what he is referring to.
View Quote

Your friend is a fool. He's an ignorant, bigotted, prejudiced hypocrite in severe denial of his own biases and contradictions.

He does NOT want "the same things we want" because THIS SITE (with all it's anti-religious, Christian/Catholic-bashing members) is what I (a practicing Catholic) want.

People here CHALLENGE my beliefs and assumptions!

They make me RECONSIDER my views and DEFEND my opinions.

Discussions here, as mildly offensive as they sometimes get, make me THINK about my views.

The outspoken members here cause me to QUESTION my own reasoning.

But I can see how all of that makes your black friend very uncomfortable - seeing that his personal identity is so wrapped up in being "black" and wanting NO HARSH CRITICISMS of his choice to be an ignorant, hypocritical,  bigotted, closet-racist and just another useful idiot of the divisive liberals in this country.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]That's because there are no factual points in it to refute, just the same stupid old bullshit about how "the media says blacks can be proud but we whites can't" as if we should let the media dictate our morals.[/b]

Pride isn't a morality issue.
And aside from even that basic point...
You will find most people are contending the MEDIA's bias in the first place... Not what bias they are promoting.

[b]The fact is, two wrongs don't make a right[/b]

No, two wrongs don't make a right...
Again, it's an issue of negroes taking a particular position which meets with tacid acceptance... and when the white response comes to it, it all of a sudden becomes "two wrongs don't make a right".
The issue is the first "wrong" to begin with.
The second wrong is merely a response.

[b]...black people being "proud of their race" is wrong and stupid just as white people being proud of their race is wrong and stupid.  NONE OF US did anything to influence what race with which we were born...it was a quirk of fate, an accident of genetics.[/b]

Should the athlete who can run fast not take pride in his genetic ability?
Should the great chess player, or the grand thinkers who were born with a certain genetic ability not take pride in what they can do?
Of course they can... Just as a member of an accelerant race can be proud of what they are.
While they may not have chosen what they are, it doesn't negate what they are.

[b]It's as stupid as being proud of your height or your eye color.[/b]

I am rather fond of being tall, and I thankfully don't have blue eyes (Which would ean I was born devoid of a soul [:p] [;)] )

[b]If you are so destitute of accomplishment in your life that you feel the need to be proud that you were born a certain skin color then I pity you, whatever your race.[/b]

Saying that you are destitute of relevant accomplishment just because you are proud of your genetic lineage is a cop out, and intended to negate the demographics of "who" has accomplished "what"..
It's the old "nobody likes the smartest kid in class" syndrome, applied to accomplished races by those who don't want to face the truth about inferior races..
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#23]
whoops... spoke to soon....

Quoted:
[b]HA!![/b] What a crock of bullshit!

Tell your ignorant "black" friend to pull his ignorant "black" head out of his ignorant "black" ass!!
View Quote

Ummm... yeah.

The "Black Miss America Pageant" or any other "Black Pride Showcase" is ENTIRELY FULL of bigotry, discrimination and prejudice by it's very nature!!
View Quote

I can't speak for that organization or it's promoters. But I can guarantee you that it's participants are not likely to encounter caustic individuals who say things like, "Tell your ignorant black friend to pull his ignorant black head out of his ignorant black ass". Can't say that I would want to be around that kind of caustic individual with any regularity myself.

How dumbed-down, PC-beaten, Liberal-whipped and ignorant can one be to not see the utter hypocrisy of this??
View Quote

The only hipocrisy I am witnessing with regard to this specific dialogue is associated with someone who makes caustic, bigoted comments like yourself, but then conversly complains when those at the butt of your comments seek to disassociate themselves from such behavior by creating their own group. From my vantage point, you appear to resent people who just simply aren't interested in regularly subjecting themselves to your behaviors and create their own environments out of defense.

Tell your friend he can find that place that by sticking his head back up his ass!
View Quote

Yep. I'd be first in line every morning to hear this kind of expression from the likes of yourself. Sure thing. Sign me right up.

Is your friend's idea of the "typical black response" to being confronted with a 'white' version of their organizations to burn down and loot their own neighborhood?
View Quote

View Quote

Maybe, but coming from a guy who says, [b]In my case, I agreed that I crossed the line and edited out the racially insulting potty-word but kept all my original points[/b], I find it interesting that according to yourself, the bigot is really the person who takes offense to your self-admitted racial insults, rather than the one who makes the racial insults.

(ref: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=140390&page=2[/url])

All the more reason he should come here for "education" on being an INDEPENDANT AMERICAN who doesn't find any part of his INDEPENDANT identity in a group of people all pigeonholed together based on their skin color.
View Quote

I think he received all the education he needed regarding the character of individuals such as yourself. Interesting again how his independent thinking (read that - rejection of your thinking) brought him to the decision to abandon ignorance such as that expressed by yourself. It is also interesting that you demand his cooperation with your hypothetical blurring of color, yet individuals such as yourself continue to use color as the basis by which you make those self admitted insulting statements. Self absorbed individuals like yourself demand the audience and will seek to discredit anyone who refuses to accept your drivel.

Your friend is a fool. He's an ignorant, bigotted, prejudiced hypocrite in severe denial of his own biases and contradictions.
View Quote

Interesting. Very interesting. It seems I have highlighted some similar attributes regarding yourself.

He does NOT want "the same things we want" because THIS SITE (with all it's anti-religious, Christian/Catholic-bashing members) is what I (a practicing Catholic) want.

Discussions here, as mildly offensive as they sometimes get, make me THINK about my views.

View Quote

No, you want this site to be the podium from which you and your bigot boys broadcast your ignorant prattle without any consequence or rebuttal.

Those days are over.

But I can see how all of that makes your black friend very uncomfortable - seeing that his personal identity is so wrapped up in being "black" and wanting NO HARSH CRITICISMS of his choice to be an ignorant, hypocritical,  bigotted, closet-racist and just another useful idiot of the divisive liberals in this country.
View Quote

Really? I guess you must be right because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with some sort of half-assed, rationalized, pseudo-intellectual critiques of a generalized, stereotypical nature wrapped up in those eloquent expressions of racial slur.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not really sure what's happening here.

I see people that are really no different than me trying to make a distinction that there is, and hoping it will put money into their pockets (reparations).  There have been inequities in the past and they are still being propagated today,...by both sides.

I know how infuriating it is to me now.  I can only imagine how infuriating it must have been if I might have been black or some other race even as recently as the 1960's.

The purpose of any racially motivated action should be to help make harmony and ultimately reduce the angst between these minor differences.

It seems to be having the opposite affect.

Is this by design?
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't speak for that organization or it's promoters. But I can guarantee you that it's participants are not likely to encounter caustic individuals who say things like, "Tell your ignorant black friend to pull his ignorant black head out of his ignorant black ass". Can't say that I would want to be around that kind of caustic individual with any regularity myself.
View Quote
What people who cocoon themselves in denial and hypocrisy do when they start "The Black Whatever Group" is become the very object of their own scorn - racially-motivated prejudicial bigots.

What is truly caustic is not my ad hominem attacks but institutionalized race-pandering and societal rationalizations for these two-faced bigots who continue to racially identify and separate [u]themselves[/u] from society, draw a little scorn for it, then whine and cry "racism" and withdraw even more when their hypocrisy is unsympathetically exposed.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Can't we all just get along?

IBTL
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The only hipocrisy I am witnessing with regard to this specific dialogue is associated with someone who makes caustic, bigoted comments like yourself, but then conversly complains when those at the butt of your comments seek to disassociate themselves from such behavior by creating their own group. From my vantage point, you appear to resent people who just simply aren't interested in regularly subjecting themselves to your behaviors and create their own environments out of defense.
View Quote
Then you need to reread my post.

I entered this thread because I saw blatant hypocrisy being accepted and defended by you. That it has to do with race is secondary.

The fact is that you and your friend sees nothing wrong with the "Black Whatever Group" because IT is not full of bigots or prejudicial people.

THAT is the crock of sh!t and THAT is the point of my thread. I don't give a rat's ass what color he is.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe, but coming from a guy who says, [b]In my case, I agreed that I crossed the line and edited out the racially insulting potty-word but kept all my original points[/b], I find it interesting that according to yourself, [red]the bigot is really the person who takes offense to your self-admitted racial insults, rather than the one who makes the racial insults.[/red]
View Quote

No. The [b]hypocritical bigot[/b] is one (like your friend) who thinks that the benevolent "Black Whatever Group" is A-Okay  because it's not filled with discriminating racial bigots like the hate-filled "White Whatever Group" would obviously be.

Are you seeing the hypocrisy yet?

Are you seeing the not-so-subtle racism inherent in the "Black Whatever Group" yet?

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What people who cocoon themselves in denial and hypocrisy do when they start "The Black Whatever Group" is become the very object of their own scorn - racially-motivated prejudicial bigots.

What is truly caustic is not my ad hominem attacks but institutionalized race-pandering and societal rationalizations for these two-faced bigots who continue to racially identify and separate [u]themselves[/u] from society, draw a little scorn for it, then whine and cry "racism" and withdraw even more when their hypocrisy is unsympathetically exposed.

View Quote

Since when did separatism become a bad thing? As I recall, the primal instinct for survival is fight or flight. Again, you are attempting to legislate motive, and your very efforts to do so are unequivocally the basis for many to seek the very exodus you condemn.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I think he received all the education he needed regarding the character of individuals such as yourself. Interesting again how his independent thinking (read that - rejection of your thinking) brought him to the decision to abandon [red]ignorance[/red] such as that expressed by yourself.
View Quote
I am only ignorant of how anyone can defend the inherent racism of "Black Whatever Groups" and at the same time ASSUME tha t a "White Whatever Group" is automatically full of discriminating racist bigots.

But if you think I'm ignorant on the topic of  hypocritical racists, please educate me.

Quoted:
It is also interesting that you demand his cooperation with your hypothetical blurring of color, yet individuals such as yourself continue to use color as the basis by which you make those self admitted insulting statements.
View Quote

Huh?????

You wanna try sending that one again?

Quoted:
[red]Self absorbed[/red] individuals like yourself demand the audience and will seek to discredit anyone who refuses to accept your drivel.
View Quote
"Self absorbed"???

Again... Huh???

What statement in my post are you divining that I'm self absorbed???

You're starting to break up here...

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Interesting. Very interesting. It seems I have highlighted some similar attributes regarding yourself.
View Quote
Please, state my contradictions.

What did I say that was hypocritical?

Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No, you want this site to be the podium from which you and your bigot boys broadcast your ignorant prattle without any consequence or rebuttal.

Those days are over.
View Quote

Oh, but YOU can broadcast all the ignorant bigotted prattle that you and your friend believe???
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Really? I guess you must be right because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with some sort of half-assed, rationalized, pseudo-intellectual critiques of a generalized, stereotypical nature wrapped up in those eloquent expressions of racial slur.
View Quote

Okay, well at least I'm eloquent! [BD]

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe, but coming from a guy who says, [b]In my case, I agreed that I crossed the line and edited out the racially insulting potty-word but kept all my original points[/b], I find it interesting that according to yourself, [red]the bigot is really the person who takes offense to your self-admitted racial insults, rather than the one who makes the racial insults.[/red]
View Quote

No. The [b]hypocritical bigot[/b] is one (like your friend) who thinks that the benevolent "Black Whatever Group" is A-Okay  because it's not filled with discriminating racial bigots like the hate-filled "White Whatever Group" would obviously be.

Are you seeing the hypocrisy yet?

Are you seeing the not-so-subtle racism inherent in the "Black Whatever Group" yet?

View Quote

Okay, you are repeating yourself without adding anything further to your argument. Does this mean you have exhausted your limited ability to make a point and pursue an extended debate?

Yes, I see the hipocracy and it's coming from someone who would condemn a man as a bigot for seeking to escape your overt, bigoted expressions of generalized, racist nature. If the guy is a bigot, it's invariably because you and your kind chased him there with a lifetime of expecting him to sit quietly and accept your narrow-minded abuses disguised as some lesson in emotional stamina or false intellectualism. If you didn't give them the reason with such regularity, they might not feel the need.

In the event you aren't able to understand this catch-22, it's okay. Your limited spiritual and intellectual capacity comes as no surprise with the demonstrations you have made today and in the past 18 months I have been involved with AR15.com.

Besides, people with your mentality aren't ever going to be contributory to a solution since it's not your problem. After all, it's all those ignorant fucking black-assed niggers fault.

EDITED TO ADD: THE ABOVE, LAST SENTENCE IS SARCASM DESIGNED TO MAKE FUN OF THE BIGOTS ON THIS INTERNET FORUM. THIS DISCLAIMER HAS BEEN ADDED SO THAT THEY MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT SARCASM IS, AND NOT BE QUITE SO CONFUSED.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#34]

What the fuck ever! I too am white and proud of it! So what! All the Chiggaspinkonkeylocks in the world can't make me hate them. I make too much money off of them. Several years ago, I realized there way more stupid people than smart people out there. So, I simply started marketing products to stupid people and now I"M RICH!

"The best revenge is living well."[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Okay, you are repeating yourself without adding anything further to your argument. Does this mean you have exhausted your limited ability to make a point and pursue an extended debate?
View Quote
No. I'm just exhausted that you still don't get it.

Quoted:
Yes, I see the hipocracy and it's coming from someone who would condemn a man as a bigot for seeking to escape your overt, bigoted expressions of generalized, racist nature. If the guy is a bigot, it's invariably because you and your kind chased him there with a lifetime of expecting him to sit quietly and accept your narrow-minded abuses disguised as some lesson in emotional stamina or false intellectualism. If you didn't give them the reason with such regularity, they might not feel the need.

In the event you aren't able to understand this catch-22, it's okay. Your limited spiritual and intellectual capacity comes as no surprise with the demonstrations you have made today and in the past 18 months I have been involved with AR15.com.

Besides, people with your mentality aren't ever going to be contributory to a solution since it's not your problem.[red]
It's all those ingnorant fucking black-assed niggers fault.[/red]
View Quote

Hey, if I become a Mod, can I talk like that too?

Maybe that should be my new sig-line: [b]"It's all those ingnorant fucking black-assed niggers fault."[/b] ~ BenDover.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am only ignorant of how anyone can defend the inherent racism of "Black Whatever Groups" and at the same time ASSUME tha t a "White Whatever Group" is automatically full of discriminating racist bigots.
View Quote

Amusing. I truly wish this was the demonstration your ignorance. The existence of a black-whatever group borne as a result of your caustic bigotry has no bearing upon the acceptability of a similarly white group.

The white culture could take some cues from the solidarity gained by much of the black community and it's impeccable ability to organize itself in the face of adversity. I know that statement will be difficult to swallow for those who view blacks as being nothing more than primates who got lucky. But if you look and observe, you can see the foundations beneath the culturist alignments you fear.

But if you think I'm ignorant on the topic of  hypocritical racists, please educate me.
View Quote

It's rather futile. I am not equipped to singlehandedly reverse a lifetime of your embracing the idea that anything hyphenated with Black-(whatever) is motivated purely by black bigotry against whites.

Quoted:
It is also interesting that you demand his cooperation with your hypothetical blurring of color, yet individuals such as yourself continue to use color as the basis by which you make those self admitted insulting statements.
View Quote

Huh?????
You wanna try sending that one again?

You demand that blacks get rid of their acknowledgement of color difference while you simultaneously use color difference as the basis for your insulting generalizations.

"Self absorbed"???

Again... Huh???

What statement in my post are you divining that I'm self absorbed???

You're starting to break up here...
View Quote

Naah, I'm not breaking up. It's simple. Self absorbed... one who demands that everyone subscribe exclusively to their perspective, regardless of how ignorant it may be. I am not the one who has the problem with the black guy who chose not to become a full-fledged member of AR15.com because of the proliferation of bigotry shown by individuals such as yourself. I endorse his decision and am sickened at the wholesale acceptance of the situation by the apathetic majority.

Please, state my contradictions.

What did I say that was hypocritical?
View Quote

I already have. Just because you have started to repeat yourself doesn't mean that I do.

Quoted:
Oh, but YOU can broadcast all the ignorant bigotted prattle that you and your friend believe???
View Quote

Yep... and from the looks of it, I am not alone. Interesting, your proliferated use of the words ignorant bigotted. Expanding your vocabulary must be challenging. Now if you could just associate meaningful definitions with those words, we might actually come close to what I would consider a remedial debate.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, let me list the things I have learned from this thread.

1.  A person who has nothing invested in this board(BenDover's friend)can come in a tell us what is wrong with all of us.  Because of a few we are all people he will not associate with.  Hmm... Sounds like some one else we all know.

2.  Mods can make threats...(Those days are over...) New sheriff in town ya know.

3.  Mods can use racial slurs.

4.  We all look like a bunch of idiots arguing over what other people think about us.

More to come later..
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hey, if I become a Mod, can I talk like that too?

Maybe that should be my new sig-line: [b]"It's all those ingnorant fucking black-assed niggers fault."[/b] ~ BenDover.
View Quote

Yep... proved my point. That was a little experiment. Bigots are attracted to all things they perceive to be racist bigotry like blow flies to a bull patty.

In case you need clarification, there are several forms of communication that require some level of elevated intellect to comprehend. Sarcasm is one of those forms.

Say it with me now... ignorant fucking n*****. It should be real easy for a guy like you. Ignorant fucking black-assed n*****. You've been practicing it your whole life, why stop now?

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
1.  A person who has nothing invested in this board(BenDover's friend)can come in a tell us what is wrong with all of us.
View Quote

Naah, you bigot boys aren't all of us, and until now, there has been little distinction as your glorious days of fun in the prejudiced sun have been filled with relatively unchallenged expressions of ignorance.

Mods can make threats...(Those days are over...) New sheriff in town ya know.
View Quote

You can interpret that how you like. If I were anywhere close to being what you state, I would have never engaged in a dialogue to this magnitude, rather, just deleted your posts, responses and locked your threads while regularly recommending member accounts (especially non-revenue producing ones) for termination. Hmmmm... now that I think of it, that isn't a half-bad idea.

3.  Mods can use racial slurs.
View Quote

Well why not? Even in sarcastic speech!! After all, it's quite acceptable, no.... ENCOURAGED by bigots to do it. You should be jumping with joy over the fact.

Of course, judging from the agerage intellect of those who are the regular bigotry offenders, it comes as no surprise the only concept you understand in my communication is the word, 'nigger'. It's a low common denominator, but it's YOUR common denominator.

4.  We all look like a bunch of idiots arguing over what other people think about us.
View Quote

No, you look like an idiot if you express yourself in a bigoted manner on AR15.com. I will see to that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Amusing. I truly wish this was the demonstration your ignorance. The existence of a black-whatever group borne as a result of your caustic bigotry has no bearing upon the acceptability of a similarly white group.

View Quote

That is some amazing side-stepping.  By your logic, it's OK for people to be bigots because some other people are bigots.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#43]

[b]BenDover[/b], you've continually missed the point of my posts over and over again.

You write well but your content in this thread is devoid of any rational thought or reasonable defense of your views.

Because of this, no intelligent discussion with you is possible.

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hey BenDover,

Give it a break, will ya? So far you have managed to label anyone that disagrees with you a bigot. You need some serious counselling. You don't need to take on the entire bigotted white race in one day, all by yourself.

Macallan,
just let it die, there is no convincing him that just because he's wrong, the only way he can win is by personal attacks.

I will probably get banned now, but if I do it is because I stood up for right, the logical right answer, not the one that makes everybody FEEL all warm and fuzzy.
View Quote

Your post makes sense and, therefore, you're not gonna be lucky enough to get banned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#46]

HOLY SHIT!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Bendover: Can you define "bigoted" and "racist"?

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That is some amazing side-stepping.  By your logic, it's OK for people to be bigots because some other people are bigots.
View Quote

Not really the case - but to some degree I have to go with your statement. After all, why not? It's okay for these guys to spout off generalized, racial stereotypical bigotry, but it's not okay for those at the butt of their comments to adopt an equally defensive, aggressive posture?

Ultimately it culminates in mutually assured destruction.

My original point is that the mere existence of a minority separatist group does not indicate the group is separatist because THEY are bigotted. It is possible that having been alienated by other general groups, minorities have found that they can only seek solice amongst themselves, as they are not accepted in a larger context by people like those represented in this thread.

A compounding effect to this is the reactionary belief by the masses that the group's organization is motivated by bigotry against them, therefore they seek to establish a ruleset wherein either no separatism is permitted (though they continue to subject the minority group to abuses) or they want an additional separatist group for themselves as well. Which by and large is actually tolerable to many minority groups.... it really is!! Go ask some and see!! No, separatist groups that exist solely to persecute minorities will not be accepted, but I can guarantee that the NAACP doesn't care about the Caucasian Glock Team. They only want the similar right to create the Black Glock Team. But that's threatening and scary to the white people.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#49]
IBLT

THE FIRST TIME I'vE REALLY FELT THAT THIS WAS APPROPRIATE!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top