Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2002 10:36:14 PM EDT
Pretty cool story, a Florida judo team visiting LA stopped some moron (black guy) who had already carjacked one car and tried to carjack the van the judo team was in. Follow the link: [url]http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/showcase/la-me-judo19aug19.story[/url] Now here is where I open the can of worms: This happened in LA. The guy was black. He was breaking the law. 5-8 judo experts (civilians) put an ass-whipping on him big time. I saw on the local Seattle news where they interviewed one of the girls on the team, she stated that she went outside the van and started whipping his ass while two of the guys on the team held him inside. They ended up body-slamming this guy to the ground and then slapping another ass-whipping on him. Now I want to know where in the fuck are all of the "outraged African-American citizens" of LA when a van load of white people slapped an ass-whipping on one black guy? Hmmmm? Seems that two mean old cops slipping an ass whipping on a black guy who broke the law is enough to get every liberal in the country up in arms, yet when a van-load of people slip a double ass whipping on a guy in damn near the same community they are labeled as heros. Sheese.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:07:12 PM EDT
He would be better off suited dead. I don't think he learned his lesson. When he comes out of jail he'll learn to shoot first. Maybe he didn't have a gun this time but next time he won't make that same mistake again. Oh ya, the media sucks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:25:13 AM EDT
This is a who-brought-what-upon-whomself type of problem. The police are supposed to live up to a higher standard when taking people in. Also, the police aren't the victims of the crime in most cases. Here, this guy took it upon himself to take the judo team by force. His ass was summarily kicked. This is no different when a little guy picks a fight with a big guy and ends up getting a bruised ego to go with the cracked skull. The "victim", to use what you're implying here, could have avoided the whole problem by not trying to steal the team's van. Civilized people don't try to steal other peoples cars, and coincidentally don't get creamed for picking the wrong target.
Top Top