Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2002 5:04:55 PM EDT
  Just watched an episode of this crap where the NY idiot trys to put a gun manufacturer out of business.  This is the most left bias crap I have ever seen.  You probably know this already, but I just had to rage a little....

Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back, how long were you gone?[roll]
Seriously, what did  you expect, they're all like that.  Produced for mass audiences by a bunch of panty wearing liberal democratic weenies!
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Granted, I have seen it be very anti gun in some episodes. In others, it is somewhat pro-self defense. I wonder if they're all written by the same team, or if different groups do different episodes.

Don't forget that many of the episodes are ripped from the headlines. The "these events depict no real events or people blah blah" is nonsense. Ergo, a real gun lawsuit, a pretend Law and Order lawsuit.

Also, the women on that show...Good God Almighty. One knockout after another.

Live Free or Die.

Vass
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]
uh,

duh?

txlewis
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Was it a rerun?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Fred Thompson is going to be the new DA (the elected DA, not the one that actually goes to court)
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Sam Waterson is very anti-gun in real life, as is Jerry Orbach and quite a few of the other people that have been on the show.
It always seems that the lead cop is anti- gun and the lead DA is anti-gun, while the second cop and DA are more pro-gun.

It's a TV show and it's on NBC.

Just wait till the bullshit shows on UPN and WB and Fox show up in the fall.
One of them is a Fast and Furious copy, lots of gunplay, fast cars and stupid plot lines.
It's gonna be crapola like that that will bring "assault rifles" and high-capacity magazines back into the news.
I predict there will be a run on "black guns" by the same morons who watched Fast and Furious and bought NOZZZ kits for their lame-assed cars.

Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I just ignore the whole gun issues in the show (its a SHOW for godsakes) and enjoy.  I could rant and rave, but its not gonna change anything, so I just sit back and watch.

BTW, Jill Henessey was the hottest.

Oh yes, one other thing -- Anyone know where I can get a NOS setup for a Ford Festiva?  'Cuz that would make my car all sortsa pimp [;D]

-FOTBR
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
  Just watched an episode of this crap where the NY idiot trys to put a gun manufacturer out of business.  This is the most left bias crap I have ever seen.  You probably know this already, but I just had to rage a little....

View Quote

So did the jerkweed win the make believe lawsuit or what?  I'd be very scared if it were up to a jury.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[b]N[/b]othing [b]B[/b]ut [b]C[/b]rap!!

All Network TV is like that... Paul Sorvino though was on that show how long ago?? He is Pro Gun, He was at many NRA sponsered Celeb shoots. Maybe thats why they got rid of him.
View Quote

Michael Moriarity left (was kicked from) the show becuase he was too 'right wing', and he complained about the scripts being to liberal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

BTW, Jill Henessey was the hottest.

View Quote

Boo-yah
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]N[/b]othing [b]B[/b]ut [b]C[/b]rap!!

All Network TV is like that... Paul Sorvino though was on that show how long ago?? He is Pro Gun, He was at many NRA sponsered Celeb shoots. Maybe thats why they got rid of him.
View Quote

Michael Moriarity left (was kicked from) the show becuase he was too 'right wing', and he complained about the scripts being to liberal.
View Quote

I hear tell he said something bad about Janet Reno... I guess he's lucky his house wasn't burned down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top