Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/19/2002 4:54:45 PM EDT
I'm not saying I believe in it or not, my question/statement is this... The areas that Bigfoot supposedly lives in are pretty well defined. Why doesn't one of the "Professional Bigfoot Guys" rent a chopper with FLIR camera (Forward Looking Infra Red) and go looking for them? If they exist, they are primates. If they are primates, they are warm-blooded. If they are warm-blooded, they SHOULD show-up on an Infrared camera on a cool night. Does this sound too easy?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:59:48 PM EDT
The "Bigfoot Guys" would be the last people on earth to perform a definative test, as then, after they PROVED there is no bigfoot, they'd need another scam to put food on the table. On a side note, there IS NO BIGFOOT. Where does bigfoot live? The woods. Who goes in the woods? Guys with guns. What do guys with guns like to do? Shoot. What would a guy with a gun, or, worse yet, a BUNCH of guys with guns, do if they saw bigfoot? Shoot it, like Val and Earl from Tremors, to get famous. This has not happenned, therefore there is NO BIGFOOT.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:12:12 PM EDT
I thought Bigfoot lived in northern Kalifornia...That would expalin why nobody ever shoots one...LOL
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:21:23 PM EDT
Beware all you Bigfoot impersonators, I will shoot Bigfoot if I see him. I do know other guys on the board would refrain from shooting him because they assume it would be a human in an ape suit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 5:55:00 PM EDT
200 yrs ago I "might" have believed there was a possibility of a bigfoot but not today.Back then you could go into the woods and not see another person for days or weeks.But not today.There's too many people in the woods today and who wouldn't give their left testicle for a Bigfoot head over the fireplace
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:26:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87: The "Bigfoot Guys" would be the last people on earth to perform a definative test, as then, after they PROVED there is no bigfoot, they'd need another scam to put food on the table. On a side note, there IS NO BIGFOOT. Where does bigfoot live? The woods. Who goes in the woods? Guys with guns. What do guys with guns like to do? Shoot. What would a guy with a gun, or, worse yet, a BUNCH of guys with guns, do if they saw bigfoot? Shoot it, like Val and Earl from Tremors, to get famous. This has not happenned, therefore there is NO BIGFOOT.
View Quote
But, what you failed to realize is that most hunters are lazy. They don't hunt further than a mile from a road or trail. Ever been to Washington State? Some areas are very remote. Enough room to hide a few 'Foots. Zoologist are constantly finding new forms of life that they didn't even knew existed. I will say it's possible.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 6:44:52 PM EDT
So...no such thing as bigfoot you say. Well have a look at this..........Don't even get me started on the government conspiracy to cover this whole thing up. [whacko] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Max%5FPower%2Fbigfoot%2EJPG[/img]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:12:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mach1: But, what you failed to realize is that most hunters are lazy. They don't hunt further than a mile from a road or trail. Ever been to Washington State? Some areas are very remote. Enough room to hide a few 'Foots. Zoologist are constantly finding new forms of life that they didn't even knew existed. I will say it's possible.
View Quote
Aha! But woods type people DO see it, at least that's the claim. Woods-people=armed. If they can see it, they can shoot at it. No dead bigfeet. Ergo, no such thing as bigfoot. Also, most "new" species are either very similar to known animals, or bugs, or both.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:13:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2002 1:50:17 PM EDT by heliflyer]
Has anybody here seen the Patterson film of Big Foot? I grew up, in the North Central Washington State area. When I was a little kid I used to hear the Colville and the Nez Perce' indians talk about an animal they called [b]Sasquatch[/b]. There have been written accounts of this phenomenon, in Washington State, since 1758. One observation that could be made is that the animal hibernates like a bear. Bear remains are hardly ever found in the forest, because they usually die during hibernation. Which could explain why Sasquatch's remains have never been found. There have been many samples of the hair, and the scats found. The hair is much different than any other native species. The scat evidence has been analyzed and found to be different than any other animals. How would you like that job? Tracks have been found that have been obvious fakes, due to their physical make up and patterns of movement. Other tracks have been found that are not fakes, but are from an animal, different than any other known. It is tempting to scoff at the reports, in light of some of the obvious faking of evidence. Think of this, the largest Bovine animal, known to science today, The Guar, was not discovered, to science, until 1937, in India. The second most densely populated country in the world. A Guar can weight up to 3000 pounds. They are big, and they have an attitude. The Mountain Gorilla was not discovered to science until 1927. The celacanth, a fossil like fish, was thought to have perished with the dinosaurs for many years. Until they started catching them off of Madagascar. Whales have been sighted with sucker marks, three feet in diameter. A scar does not grow, in size, with the animal. A giant squid? Haven't seen one, so it there must not be a Giant Squid. Except, two have washed up on African beaches in the last three months. Do I think there is a Big Foot, a new world APE? I don't know. But from the plethora of evidence, [b]something is there[/b]. So, when your camping, and something large goes bump, in the night. Don't worry, it's not Big Foot, because he doesn't exist. Bill
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:16:22 PM EDT
Skunk Ape [img]http://www.artbell.com/images/ps-bigfoot2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:26:49 PM EDT
Anybody ever seen a baby pidgeon?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:47:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By heliflyer: Has anybody here seen the Patrick film of Big Foot? I grew up, in the North Central Washington State area. When I was a little kid I used to hear the Colville and the Nez Perce' indians talk about an animal they called [b]Sasquatch[/b]. There have been written accounts of this phenomenon, in Washington State, since 1758. One observation that could be made is that the animal hibernates like a bear. Bear remains are hardly ever found in the forest, because they usually die during hibernation. Which could explain why Sasquatch's remains have never been found. There have been many samples of the hair, and the scats found. The hair is much different than any other native species. The scat evidence has been analyzed and found to be different than any other animals. How would you like that job? Tracks have been found that have been obvious fakes, due to their physical make up and patterns of movement. Other tracks have been found that are not fakes, but are from an animal, different than any other known. It is tempting to scoff at the reports, in light of some of the obvious faking of evidence. Think of this, the largest Bovine animal, known to science today, The Guar, was not discovered, to science, until 1937, in India. The second most densely populated country in the world. A Guar can weight up to 3000 pounds. They are big, and they have an attitude. The Mountain Gorilla was not discovered to science until 1927. The celacanth, a fossil like fish, was thought to have perished with the dinosaurs for many years. Until they started catching them off of Madagascar. Whales have been sighted with sucker marks, three feet in diameter. A scar does not grow, in size, with the animal. A giant squid? Haven't seen one, so it there must not be a Giant Squid. Except, two have washed up on African beaches in the last three months. Do I think there is a Big Foot, a new world APE? I don't know. But from the plethora of evidence, [b]something is there[/b]. So when your camping, and something large goes bump, in the night. Don't worry, it's not Big Foot, because he doesn't exist. Bill
View Quote
Ahhh, the mountain gorilla that lives in the most remote and last to be explored part of Africa? Or the coelacanth, which lives at ungodly depths? What do these have in common with the bigfoot? Not much. If a mountain gorilla died, nobody found one because nobody went there to see one until the area became known to us. If a coelacanth died at 3000 feet, nobody noticed because nobody goes there. Giant squid live thousands of feet down and inflict visible injury on other marine life, like sperm whales (he, heh, I said sperm). Washington, however, is fairly well travelled, yes, even the remote parts. And hunters DO kill bear. Assuming they hibernate (unlike any other great ape), they should probably hibernate at around the same time bears do. Therefore, they should be around when hunters are hunting bear. Or any other time guys with guns are poking around the woods. And another thing, I've been watching those friggin Discovery channel deals on the search for archetypus, the giant squid, and I get sucked in to a big fat zero each time. They never even see one. They spend millions trying to find one. I gaurantee if they spent half that, they could absolutely disprove the existance of bigfoot. Heck, 50 guys with cameras could march into the wilderness and perform a simple driving manuever and they'd cover a heck of a lot of ground. And finally, which film is that, the one taken in the late '60s in Kali? The color one of the "female" walking quickly away, looking over "her" shoulder? If that's the one, I saw an expose where the guy who shot it confessed on his deathbed, named the guy in the suit and everything. They went to find the guy, he was like six foot twelve. Anyway, he refused to talk to them, but they filmed him walking away and looking back over his shoulder. Then they ran a split screen of the "real" movie," it was an EXACT mirror image, down to the position of the hands while swinging his arms. If that's not the movie, is there a place on line where I can see it? I really do like looking at this and UFO stuff. I'm just currently in the skeptic camp. With a rifle, in case anything goes bump.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:24:23 PM EDT
I used to have a nightmare where Bigfoot was outside the house and was walking around looking into windows to see if anyone was inside. My thoughts during the dream were that if he saw me, I would die. Sweet Dreams =)
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:35:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/23/2002 11:17:54 PM EDT by heliflyer]
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87: Do I think there is a Big Foot, a new world APE? I don't know. But from the plethora of evidence, [b]something is there[/b]. So when your camping, and something large goes bump, in the night. Don't worry, it's not Big Foot, because he doesn't exist. Bill
View Quote
And finally, which film is that, the one taken in the late '60s in Kali? The color one of the "female" walking quickly away, looking over "her" shoulder? If that's the one, I saw an expose where the guy who shot it confessed on his deathbed, named the guy in the suit and everything. They went to find the guy, he was like six foot twelve. Anyway, he refused to talk to them, but they filmed him walking away and looking back over his shoulder. Then they ran a split screen of the "real" movie," it was an EXACT mirror image, down to the position of the hands while swinging his arms. If that's not the movie, is there a place on line where I can see it? I really do like looking at this and UFO stuff. I'm just currently in the skeptic camp. With a rifle, in case anything goes bump.
View Quote
The Patterson film is one and the same. Patterson did die just a short time after the film was made. I didn't hear about the 7' guy, and the surprising similarities to the walking Big Foot. However, I don't know if the film was filmed in the SPRK, or not. I have some remnant of memory that says it might have been made in Washington. Live a little learn a lot. Thanks for aprising me of the expose' of the film. Edited to say look at the Bigfoot research organization for an expose' on the expose' However, Washington State has terrain that man hasn't set foot in. It would seem impossible for that to be true. but, it is. I would like there to be a Big Foot/Sasquatch animal. There is still the hair and scat samples that have been found. And there are the documented, unfaked, tracks. It would sure be something to see that big dude. My CAR-15 with two magazines, and the selector switch set to rock-and-roll. Just in case it was needed. If I saw that big dude, in the forest, I would be going the other way, leaving a smelly slippery trail behind me, even if I had a 50BMG. Bill
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:50:25 PM EDT
I didn't know that bigfoot was a firearm?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:53:57 PM EDT
I thought that footage was from Redding, CA...Pretty sure of it...BTW...It was the Patterson film.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 8:59:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: Anybody ever seen a baby pidgeon?
View Quote
Squab
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:04:28 PM EDT
Just to add a new level to this conversation... I wouldn't think a .223 would do too much damage to a (theoretical) 700 pound 8 foot tall primate. I may just be partial... but I think a Shotgun would be needed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:11:42 PM EDT
oklahoma is crawling with them.. i know of several places that we have found signs and stick/limb formations as well as tracks. in 1997 i saw one while in a deer stand. the indians..(i'm part cherokee and choctaw) are adamant about them. dont fvck with a nun yunni or a hattak offi in the woods. they are never alone and very smart. i'm serious guys.. PS.. everyone i know of..including one man who shot one..has said that they know what a gun is and that the minute one sees a person with one..will run like a scalded dog. they seem to have typical primate type behaviors.. anyone wants any info hit me at okbf@yahoo.com i have several cool pics..
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:25:42 PM EDT
i think i saw one... oh, weait, never mind, that's my Ex-girlfriend.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:26:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: I thought that footage was from Redding, CA...Pretty sure of it...BTW...It was the Patterson film.
View Quote
Your right. The right name is [b]Patterson.[/b] Where in the hell is [b]Rus[/b]?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:30:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/19/2002 9:30:40 PM EDT by headpulper]
In Washington State, a genuine selector switch set to rock-and-roll would be illegal.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:30:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By muddydog: oklahoma is crawling with them.. i know of several places that we have found signs and stick/limb formations as well as tracks. in 1997 i saw one while in a deer stand. the indians..(i'm part cherokee and choctaw) are adamant about them. dont fvck with a nun yunni or a hattak offi in the woods. they are never alone and very smart. i'm serious guys.. PS.. everyone i know of..including one man who shot one..has said that they know what a gun is and that the minute one sees a person with one..will run like a scalded dog. they seem to have typical primate type behaviors.. anyone wants any info hit me at okbf@yahoo.com i have several cool pics..
View Quote
Your url doesn't seem to work. I tried it three times. Bill
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:31:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By headpulper: In Washington State, a genuine selector switch set to rock-and-roll would be illegal.
View Quote
Not when Bigfoot comes calling! Bill
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:04:26 AM EDT
Actually it's "Big 11-3/4", but "Big Foot" is easier to remember/Say.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:26:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 3:56:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2002 3:59:33 AM EDT by Redmanfms]
What everyone wants to know is what kind of firearms, ammo, and tactics would be needed in the event of a Sasquatch SHTF scenario. I'm thinking something hard-hitting with a lot of penetration would be needed. A firearm that is loud would also be a plus, because as we all know, Sasquatch's are afraid of loud noises. Now remember, there aren't going to massed wave attacks like you'd find with zombies because the Sasquatch only breeds once or twice in a century and then only produces one offspring that takes years to reach maturity. Rapid fire is important because more than one shot will most likely be needed, but not as important as shot placement (read: accuracy). Forget the favorite zombie standby, the sub-machine gun, it just isn't powerful enough. Something along the lines of an M1A, FAL, or even a Garand is the ideal type of weapon. The Garand is probably the best because AP is readily available and relatively cheap in .30-06 (penetration anybody?). Ammo selection is crucial. The great upside is that expensive hollow points aren't needed, unlike with zombies, and are even to be avoided for use against Sasquatchs. This is one of those situations where lots of cheap FMJ is needed. A major plus for the stockpilers, because the ammo is cheaper than dirt. Again, because you are using maximum penetration rounds, shot placement is absolutely essential to putting that Sasquatch down. You need reasonably accurate ammunition, 2-3 MOA will about do it because you aren't likely to be engaging Sasquatchs at distances farther than 50-100 yards. AP isn't really needed (they aren't elephants after all, wait, they might ride elephants? somehing to be considered, because those elephants have been straining for a chance to deal mankind a serious blow for years because of that circus crap), but is a lot of a really good thing (penetration) and is therefore some good stuff to have. Now calibers: nothing less than .308, nothing more than you can shoot with rapidity and accuracy. They will most likely come in small raiding parties against small groups of humans. Ambushes will be common and completely indefensible against because they will be on you before you know they are even there. Travelling in large groups in vehicles would be the best bet, but always be aware of possible abatis in heavily forested areas. While "on the homestead" all first-story windows and doors should be bricked up, access and egress can be made via ladder from second-story windows. Houses built of anything less than multi-layer brick, stone, or concrete will be completely useless for defensive postitions. Heavy sandbagging around windows as well as heavy wire mesh (think chain link fencing) over them should be used because the Sasquatch is known to hurl things (including small boulders and logs!!). CQB is a possible eventuality, so be prepared. Long-handled axes, chainsaws, and machetes are minimum weaponry (they are bigger than you, and lots stronger). Remember to keep moving, don't stand your ground or you will get crushed. Wear your opponent down by employing quick run-and-slash attacks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 4:16:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87: I gaurantee if they spent half that, they could absolutely disprove the existance of bigfoot.
View Quote
How much you want to bet? I'm willing to match any amount. [:D] It's a logical impossibility to disprove existence. The best you could do is prove that there isn't one in a particular place right now. I looked in my fridge and there is no huge primate in there, therefore it doesn't exist? Also, there are species that have recently become extinct. Extinction wouldn't qualify as nonexistence either.
Heck, 50 guys with cameras could march into the wilderness and perform a simple driving manuever and they'd cover a heck of a lot of ground.
View Quote
What if it's a nocturnal animal? I bet a trained military scout/sniper could elude your 50 guys with cameras at night. Failure doesn't prove anything.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 4:18:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By qwijibo: What if it's a nocturnal animal? I bet a trained military scout/sniper could elude your 50 guys with cameras at night. Failure doesn't prove anything.
View Quote
I willing to lay odds that a scout/sniper could elude 500 guys with cameras during the day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:00:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:11:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By muddydog: dont fvck with a nun yunni or a hattak offi...
View Quote
Uhhh... are those local brews, malt liquors, or what?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 5:13:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Katana16j: Just to add a new level to this conversation... I wouldn't think a .223 would do too much damage to a (theoretical) 700 pound 8 foot tall primate. I may just be partial... but I think a Shotgun would be needed.
View Quote
I bet a bunch of them all at once would !!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:44:49 AM EDT
[url=http://www.bfro.net/]Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization[/url] Very entertaining and informative site. Someone wondered why people don't just go a-hunting with high-tech equipment and the like? Well, it takes money. Lots of it. Read some of the stories about research trip with this group and you may begin to understand the challenges. Not only are you traipsing through hundreds of thousands of acres of desolate ancient forests but now you're lugging expensive powered equipment. Could there be big bipeds in the giant forests of the Great Northwest and there only be a smattering of evidence? Very easily. Of course they're harder to catch because when cornered they can transport up to the UFOs... [;)]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:14:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:36:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2002 8:03:10 AM EDT by heliflyer]
Originally posted by citadelgrad87 And finally, which film is that, the one taken in the late '60s in Kali? The color one of the "female" walking quickly away, looking over "her" shoulder? If that's the one, I saw an expose where the guy who shot it confessed on his deathbed, named the guy in the suit and everything. They went to find the guy, he was like six foot twelve. Anyway, he refused to talk to them, but they filmed him walking away and looking back over his shoulder. Then they ran a split screen of the "real" movie," it was an EXACT mirror image, down to the position of the hands while swinging his arms. If that's not the movie, is there a place on line where I can see it? I really do like looking at this and UFO stuff. I'm just currently in the skeptic camp.
View Quote
Go to the [url=http://bfro.net/] Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization[/url] And read what the website has to say about the debunking of the film. The irritating problem with all of the Bigfoot news and evidence, is the overwhelming amount of practical jokesters who have had a field day with it. Irreverance is an American National Pastime. Bill Edited to add [red]URL[/red] above.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:48:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: The whole Bigtoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/whatever thing is so demented, because people ignore that for these things to exist over the time that people claim to have seen them, you'd need a BREEDING population, not just a few of them.
View Quote
Tall men are needed to participate in the Bigfoot breeding program. Are you tall enough? If not maybe a waiver could be obtained for you. I know your trying to be serious with your post. I just couldn't resist asking you if you would like to participate in a breeding program.
Saying that lots of people believe something or claim to have seen something has nothing to do with proof. No matter how many people used to believe that the sun revolved around the Earth, it doesn't change the reality. Just like the issue of a breeding population is one that has to be answered for Bigfoot, so is the food chain on that has to be answered for the Loch Ness monster. The loch simply doesn't support the amount of fish life that a large creature (whatever it is) would need to eat to survive.
View Quote
The last expedition to Loch Ness did find a large body moving, at depth, in the water. The Sonar equipment used to probe the depths of the water was unable to distinguish if the large moving body was an actual large object, or a school of fish. Bill
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 8:45:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2002 8:46:57 AM EDT by Nuckles]
Thats right boys and girls Read some of the recent sighting stories here: [url]http://www.bfro.net/GDB/newadd.asp[/url] If you don't believe the "Bigfoot Field Research Organization" who are you going to believe???? Nuckles. [smash]
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:10:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By qwijibo:
Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87: I gaurantee if they spent half that, they could absolutely disprove the existance of bigfoot.
View Quote
How much you want to bet? I'm willing to match any amount. [:D] It's a logical impossibility to disprove existence. The best you could do is prove that there isn't one in a particular place right now. I looked in my fridge and there is no huge primate in there, therefore it doesn't exist? Also, there are species that have recently become extinct. Extinction wouldn't qualify as nonexistence either.
Heck, 50 guys with cameras could march into the wilderness and perform a simple driving manuever and they'd cover a heck of a lot of ground.
View Quote
What if it's a nocturnal animal? I bet a trained military scout/sniper could elude your 50 guys with cameras at night. Failure doesn't prove anything.
View Quote
OK, let's run with that one. I maintain that full-on Speilberg Dinosaurs are alive on this earth, today. Since you can't "disprove" that simply because of the scale I have chosen, that means I'm right? Does that mean you agree with my dino theory? I say if they employed those Mohawk infra red birds in a pattern and covered enough of the territory, they would disprove it. You may maintain thereafter that bigfoot was actually hiding in your freezer, but if they swept the place where they live, they wouldn't be there. It also wouldn't cost millions and millions of gazillions of dollars. And now you're maintaing that they are the animal equivalent of scout/snipers? Maybe they're invisible, too. And how come none of them EVER came haul assing out of a forest fire that we send guys to surround to fight the fire? Are they also smart enough to don fire gear and blend in? If there are bigfeet, there need to be a SIGNIFICANT number of individuals, sufficient for breeding, dying, etc. There would have to be more than a few, increasing odds of capture/killing. Remember what the first white guy did when he saw a mountain gorilla? He killed it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:23:30 AM EDT
None of you guys who have posted so far have never seen me or bunghole sign. I am real.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 9:28:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By heliflyer:
Originally posted by citadelgrad87 And finally, which film is that, the one taken in the late '60s in Kali? The color one of the "female" walking quickly away, looking over "her" shoulder? If that's the one, I saw an expose where the guy who shot it confessed on his deathbed, named the guy in the suit and everything. They went to find the guy, he was like six foot twelve. Anyway, he refused to talk to them, but they filmed him walking away and looking back over his shoulder. Then they ran a split screen of the "real" movie," it was an EXACT mirror image, down to the position of the hands while swinging his arms. If that's not the movie, is there a place on line where I can see it? I really do like looking at this and UFO stuff. I'm just currently in the skeptic camp.
View Quote
Go to the [url=http://bfro.net/] Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization[/url] And read what the website has to say about the debunking of the film. The irritating problem with all of the Bigfoot news and evidence, is the overwhelming amount of practical jokesters who have had a field day with it. Irreverance is an American National Pastime. Bill Edited to add [red]URL[/red] above.
View Quote
OK, I read that, and it is misleading. The thing I saw MAY have been x creatures. But I am CERTAIN that the split screen was they guy they thought was in the suit (and he wouldn't talk to them) walking away from the interview. He was wearing clothing, not a monkey suit. They split the screen and you could see him walking funny like the bigfoot. Very heavy footsteps and a wierd hunched forward, palms rotated so that on the backswing they were facing almost straight up. It was strange to me that he really walks like that, it's not some hammy act he did for the film. Also, and to show I'm not buying the skeptic argument hook, line and sinker, the same show said mater of factly that "experts" could see a zipper, but I was unconvinced. I couldn't see anything like that, but the guy walking stuck with me. Now, NESSIE, she has my heart. Don't tell me there is no such beast.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 10:38:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bunghole: None of you guys who have posted so far have never seen me or bunghole sign. I am real.
View Quote
Our building is near the woods, and there's plenty of sign around on the ground. I've always *assumed* it was from you...
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 1:11:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2002 1:18:09 PM EDT by muddydog]
"nun yunni" is cherokee for "stone men/giants" from the fact they usually live in caves and that indian arrows wouldnt penetrate their chest. "hattak offi" is choctaw and translates "dog man" due to the obvious hair and the fact the animals in the south will drop down into 4wheel drive alot. we usually carry assault shotguns when we go out checking sign..i do have a remington 742 '06 decked out with AO night sights..i carry some. a couple of the guys carry marlin 444's when they dont tote scatterguns. its hard to beat slugs and 3' 000...though. we've been growled at...had limbs tossed at us.. you name it.. they always follow us when we get close to their areas. there are places in OK that were never really developed by man due to the fact the monkees lived there and the indians felt it would be best if people just left them alone. their limb formations are unmistakable..they stand out like highway signs.. alot of people that outside of OK will joke about them, but you'll never hear anyone from eastern OK deny their existance..due to the fact the if they havent been spooked by one..someone in their family has a believable encounter. they routinely kill deer in drives similiar to that of chimpanzees.. our biggest track is 29 inches long and almost a foot wide at the ball of the foot. we have tracks from 4 inches long to usually around 18-20..being the norm. we have several knuckle and hand prints. if one wanted to kill you..i honestly believe you would have no escape..especially after seeing one move on all fours. i've hunted most animals in america..including 2 years of bear research..and killed over 50 wild hogs and russian boars and i havent seen an animal yet than can compare with ones speed..especially when one goes quadraped. they are neat animals..they have the ability to really get your BP up..they know they are intimidating..and will finally get tired of you out there and escort you out..when one starts shaking trees like a gorilla.. its time to go.. also..they are NEVER alone..usually when you have one trying to get your attention..one or two more are trying to flank you. we never go out to our places without 3 guys..minimum. there are 4 in our group of guys.. you have to really respect them. for their size if nothing else. check out the http://www.gcbro.com/ and http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/kiamichibigfoot/ i know these people fairly well.. we all exchange info.. PS.. there is a breeding population... a bunch of us who play around with these critters did some math based on the ones we knew in our individual areas and roughly came up with over 50 different groups of animals.. how many in each group??? i dunno.. we dealt with 7-9 different ones on memorial day evening based on their locator hoots and whistles. we ended up getting a tree limb thrown at us that night..
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 1:47:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SS109: Beware all you Bigfoot impersonators, I will shoot Bigfoot if I see him. I do know other guys on the board would refrain from shooting him because they assume it would be a human in an ape suit.
View Quote
Aren't there some [b]APE's[/b] out here in HUMAN suits?
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:04:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By drfcolt: Actually it's "Big 11-3/4", but "Big Foot" is easier to remember/Say.
View Quote
drfcolt: I caught what you meant by that. And it isn't his bipedal extremity, locomotion devices.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 2:14:44 PM EDT
You tell 'em Muddydog! Let's dance! ROTFFLMHAO!
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 4:57:57 PM EDT
There are remote, mountainous areas here in PA, even. Arkansas, Mississippi, and Oklahoma all have 'legends' of Bigfoot like creatures out in the woods. If, and I mean if, Bigfoot exists and has some inelligence, we will not find one unless someone gets a very lucky shot. And if indeed they travel in teams, we wont find the bodies, either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 7:32:35 PM EDT
I file it under the "Its certainly possible" category. Heck, I live in NJ (The most densely populated state in the union) and there are stretches here (Pine Barrens) where small breeding populations of strange critters could hide.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 11:30:53 AM EDT
I love this topic. The world needs some mystery. [url]http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/sbs/sbs.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 11:46:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Astrogoth: I love this topic. The world needs some mystery.
View Quote
Ditto Astrogoth's comments. Fascinating post, muddydog.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/21/2002 12:03:23 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:09:08 PM EDT
i shot what i thought was a big foot. turned out it was an Italian guy. [:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top