BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A black that was entitled to the 40 acres and a mule would have died and his offspring would have inherited the land.
View Quote

Hey you just hit gold there!

The [b]Inheritance Tax[/b] MUST be taken into consideration if today's children of children of children of children of slaves are asking for what was supposedly owed to their great-great-grandparents.

After four generations of descendants and after taking the typical 50% cut of the wealth passed down from each generation that comes out to be about

0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 = 6.25% of what was promised to the original generation of freed slaves.

That's the equivalent of 2.5 acres of land and 75lbs of Mule meat. So at about $500/acre (undeveloped, no util., etc) and say $1.50/lb mule meat that comes to about $1,362 per [s]black[/s] African American descendant of slaves.

With about 38million (13% of US pop.) [s]blacks[/s] African American descendants of slaves living today (assuming ALL [s]blacks[/s] African Americans are slave-descendants) that comes out to about a [b]$51 Billion dollar[/b] slave reparations payout TOTAL for all African Americans in this country.

HOWEVER, considering that the a large portion of the three trillion dollar "great society" boondoggle was earmarked for "affirmative action" to make up for past racial sins of America, we must subtract about [b]400 BILLION dollars[/b] (13% of $3T) from the total slave reparations payout.

So that's:

$51 billion slave reparations payout.
-$400 billion "great society/affirm.action" expenditures.
-----------------
-$349 billion difference

This means that the [s]blacks[/s] African American descendants of slaves in the US actually [b]OWE[/b] the US Gov't [b]$349 BILLION dollars[/b].

[b]This means that each and every [s]black[/s] African American in this country OWES Uncle Sam about [red]$9,184[/red]!![/b]

[b]Okay Russell... DANCE! [pissed][/b]

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Macallen, thanks for taking my suggestion and running with it!

Now how about figuring out how my Italian/Norwegian heritage can earn me some money!

I'm thinking that since the Vikings "discovered" America first, that should lay some sort of constructive ownership of all of the Americas or something.  Then when the Italians started settling, didn't the Irish mess with us?  I also believe that the Italians were persecuted and used as indentured servants (slaves by another name).  

I WANT MY HONKEY REPARATIONS!
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF!!Phillipines,Filipinos..who's next on the band wagon of African descent trail!!

Louis FerretFace:The Middle East looks upon the U.S. as a weak/cowardly society.Letting FerretKhan back in the states reinforces the thought.

Ya' bring it on............
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top