Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/14/2002 8:12:03 PM EDT
Seems that the execution of a CONVICTED murder in Texas has gotten the president of Mexico's panties in a wad. Now the president (of Mexico) says he aint (southern term for is not) coming to meet Bush. Maybe he just doesn't realize we don't care about his third world country. I say let him stay at home.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:30:44 PM EDT
I'm sure the whole nation will be heartbroken. [rolleyes] Stay at home asswipe!
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:34:33 PM EDT
Yeah, he'll have to write his thoughts to Bush out with a can of spray paint on the presidential wall now. Probably send us a bill for the paint, too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:41:05 PM EDT
is he flying in or just gonna jump the fence?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:48:20 PM EDT
We'd better make sure he's got water and condoms available for his trip across the border.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 9:01:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By redray: is he flying in or just gonna jump the fence?
View Quote
BWahahahhhaaaa!!!!!!! Funniest thing I heard tonite!! hehehe [):)]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 9:41:45 PM EDT
Think he'll open up the floodgates of illegals? Someone's got to tell him that our economy is in no shape to accept migrants for the moment. I think the border patrol is gonna be under fire from the mexican army and drug smugglers more often now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 9:42:09 PM EDT
I CARE!!!! My local Mexican restaurant needs another busboy/dishwasher.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 10:22:40 PM EDT
I hope he does stay south of the border! The guy who was executed lived in the states since he was 3yrs old & benefited from growing up here & getting an education here(if that means anything). So he knew & understood our laws. If he committed murder & was found guilty then he got what he deserved!
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 2:41:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tonys68l36: Seems that the execution of a CONVICTED murder in Texas has gotten the president of Mexico's panties in a wad. Now the president (of Mexico) says he aint (southern term for is not) coming to meet Bush. Maybe he just doesn't realize we don't care about his third world country. I say let him stay at home.
View Quote
Darn! I guess that means the Family Reunion is off? [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 3:09:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By redray: is he flying in or just gonna jump the fence?
View Quote
He'll swim across the Rio Grande. Isn't this the same asshole who said that Mexico has the [i]right[/i] to send its unwanteds here because it is a festering shithole? The Mexicans have police to protect illegals from dirty-dealing cayotes, so that they can get across the border successfully. What's even worse is that some "reverend" in Arizona is putting watering stations out in the desert so the people don't die of thirst while they pack in the illegal drugs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 10:48:24 AM EDT
Who else doesn't care if the President of Mexico visits the U.S. Would seem to me that there are sufficient Mexicans in Texas now without adding another.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 10:52:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 11:05:49 AM EDT
Uh, ole Fox doesn't/didn't care about the cop killer and was glad to see a convicted cop killer executed. Fox has much respect for the US criminal system and our Bad arse President. He did however say otherwise so as to avoid public ridcule from his country. Everything worked out good when they croaked the kid, Fox didn't have to come to the US or continue acting as if he cared about the cop killer. Tis sad that he will not speak his beliefs, but he is governing a country of ignorant people and does realize that he must have there support to get anything done. Disguising his opinion on a matter like this, is helpful to him in the long run. nnciderrout
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 2:16:01 PM EDT
He's gonna have to come here sooner or later. The way the infestation is going, He will be all alone pretty soon............
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 2:44:11 PM EDT
I don't give a damn whether he visits or not....it's the 8 zillion illegals that we should be more concerned about. Well, I guess if he's not coming that would be 7,999,999,999,999,999,999 to go. It's a start.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 3:12:54 PM EDT
I think he should visit. Every politician should visit his constituents occasionally.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 4:32:40 PM EDT
Keep your murderers in your own country and we won't have to execute them. [pissed]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 4:59:52 PM EDT
we have enough mexicans here already. I AM GLAD HE STAYED IN MEXICO!
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 5:10:54 PM EDT
This is one of the main things I stay home and worry about
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 5:19:37 PM EDT
Since when does life have any value in Mexico?
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 5:25:41 PM EDT
Fuck Him and the burro he rode in on[):)] When was the last time mexico helped us out in one of our military action? When was the last time mexico helped us with anything? All mexico does is sit at our southern border and scream for financial aid and have its people sneak across our border and get on the welfare rolls. Piss on them[V]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 5:28:32 PM EDT
Mexico has a President??? WHen did this happen??? I thought Pancho Villa was still running things down there. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:12:20 PM EDT
The way I look at this, it's not that complicated. Those who disagree with Texas law regarding capital punishment should commit their murders elsewhere. [:\]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:19:24 PM EDT
If this moron opposes the way we treat Mexican criminals he should call all 8 million wetbacks home to shithole Mexico. NOW!
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:25:46 PM EDT
I thought the White House already filled that vacancy on the Landscapers staff.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:27:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MickeyMouse: If this moron opposes the way we treat Mexican criminals he should call all 8 million wetbacks home to shithole Mexico. NOW!
View Quote
Well said! I don't care one bit if he comes here or not! If he does come here, I just want the SOB to go home!
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:46:49 PM EDT
Oh, gee, Foxy-baby. You mean you might slow down production of Ford-Focus 20,000 mile throw-away pieces of crap? Gee, what are we going to do now? Oh, here's an idea: maybe the U S citizens will buy a real car.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:48:49 PM EDT
Oh, gee, Foxy-baby. You mean you might slow down production of Ford-Focus 20,000 mile throw-away pieces of crap? Gee, what are we going to do now? Oh, here's an idea: maybe the U S citizens will buy a real car. That Fiesta was a real jewell wasn't it? Most of 'em are chrome-plated egg-beaters in the USA now.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:49:50 PM EDT
OOps, submitted before I was finished ranting.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 6:59:36 PM EDT
That arrogant, fat tub of fecal matter can stay in Mexico and keep his pompous demands with him down there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 7:28:35 PM EDT
Get your azz back over that fence and I'll think about pulling this _____ out of your ____! [img]http://www.surfnetinc.com/chuck/p-fyac27.jpg[/img]
Top Top