Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 7:45:54 AM EDT
Remember this when you vote for Governor in November:

"A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has strong belief in the Second Amendment; and who distrusts big government. Any of these may qualify a person as a cultist but certainly more than one of these would cause us to look at this person as a threat and his family as being in a risk situation that qualified for government interference."

Janet Reno, Attny. General, USA
Interview on ‘60 Minutes’
June 26, 1994
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I loathe Janet Reno with every fiber of my being...but she never said that.  She was not even on 60 Minutes that night.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I loathe Janet Reno with every fiber of my being...but she never said that.  She was not even on 60 Minutes that night.
View Quote

I agree with you wholeheartedly. The Elian thing REALLY pissed me off (and scared the bejeezus out of me).

As for the "fake" quote above, all I can say is that she may not have said it, but she probably agrees with it anyway...

Fu**ing whore...
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I want to firebomb her house like Waco.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top