Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/13/2002 8:09:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:11:47 PM EDT
Thanks for the laugh. It's closer to the truth than you think, which is part of the reason I will stay single! Buy guns, Buy ammo, Get training, Get physically fit, And RESIST!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:53:16 PM EDT
Wow, so I guess I am spiritual.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:05:28 PM EDT
Don't forget " Likes kids"=She has 6 by 4 differnt guys.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:13:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2002 9:15:45 PM EDT by heliflyer]
[b]beekeeper1:[/b] I am very thoughtful. Edited to say: I am also very athletic. In memory of Old Number 3. Bill
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:43:31 PM EDT
OK, these are the people describing themselves... How about the way they describe who they're looking for? Example Generous: Someone I can date occasionally and fleece regularly. No strings: Someone not likely or in a position to file a police report Financially Stable: Someone who can take a big hit on his credit cards before coming to his senses. Down to earth: Someone not inclined to require elaborate rituals like actually going on a date before having sex Trim: Anorexic, except for mountainous breasts Good sense of humor: Will understand when I yell out somebody else's name in the heat of passion. Non-judgemental: Stupid enough to stick around when every instinct tells you RUUUUUUNNNN!! for your life!!! Companion: You're safe for one or two dates before the worst parts of my personality(ies) rear their ugly heads Petite: Small enough to make up for my underendowment Attractive: OK, I'm desperate -- if four drinks cover up your defects, you're in! Politically Conscious: Left of Gus Hall Discreet: You won't blackmail me, will you? Patient: Doesn't mind being disturbed from sound sleep at 3:42 a.m. for a "relationship" talk. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:25:08 PM EDT
Can anyone add to the list?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:32:24 PM EDT
thats pretty good. i bet its pretty accurate 2.
Top Top