User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2002 7:20:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
LMAO!!  Those pics are spot on!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
You get the award for the evening!  ROFLMAO!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
You were the class clown in school, right ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You were the class clown in school, right ?
View Quote

Funny you wrote that... There's a feature on AOL now that talks about celerities and their lives as high school students. Jocks, geeks, loners, class clowns and such.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Whatever happened to Hannah?  I never much liked her anyway, but I haven't seen her posting in about a month.  Since the search thingy is el fucked upo right now I can't search for her.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Not to worry, [b]Redmanfms[/b], she is simply busy moving from Colorado to Texas, to operate a bed and breakfast near Marshall, Texas!

Seems we have border guards in Texas on the wrong river! They should be on the Red River, as well as the Rio Grande! [:D]

She'll be back, sassy as ever, I'm certain, when she gets settled.

I just hope she likes East Texas! Those folks think just the way I do!

I mean [u]exactly[/u] the way I do, heh-heh-heh!

Eric The(EastTexasRedneck)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top