Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/12/2002 8:19:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2002 9:44:21 AM EDT by threefiftynone]
I received my latest order from Eric last Thursday. I ordered 720 rounds of Swiss, and 500 rounds of Federal Classic .44 Mag 240 Gr JHP. I received 720 rounds of Swiss, and 500 rounds of American Eagle .44 Mag 240 Gr JHP. Not what I was expecting! Not what I had ordered! But, as always, it arrived in record time!!! 36 hours, 7oo road miles. I know (after some research) that the AE and the Federal are nearly clones(same brass), and they are the same price at [url]ammoman.com[/url], BUT I WANTED THE FEDERAL CLASSIC, DAMMIT!!! So, I shot Eric an email. Got a reply in just a few minutes (not days). Eric asked "Do you want to exchange the ammo, shipping both ways is on us, or would you like a $XX.xx discount on your next order?" I replied late Friday night. "Send me another care package". Eric is a marketing genius! Needless to say, I now have UPS confirmation on my "late Friday night" order. My wife is gonna kill me... If you are skeptical of ordering from Eric, wise up. He is a good egg. [url]ammoman.com[/url] Thanks, Eric!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:32:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:34:51 AM EDT
I agree. I made my first ammo purchase through him last week. Excellent to work with and replys very quickly to all questions. Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:36:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: I buy all my mail order ammo through him. He is a good guy to do business with.
View Quote
That and you at least know what its going to cost as you order it. I hate going to the other sites and you have to create an account and other things and even then you may not know what the total is because of weight/shipping...
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:42:31 AM EDT
I tried to buy from him but he doesn't ship to where I live. So I have to buy from Natchez Shooters Supply (shameless plug for those who will ship to me). R35
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:28:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By threefiftynone: So, I shot Eric an email. Got a reply in just a few minutes (not days). ........ Eric is a marketing genius!
View Quote
I've told this story before, but it bears repeating. One Saturday NIGHT while surfing I found the Ammoman.com site and had a question about ammo. I sent an e-mail and lo and behold, about 20 minutes later I got a reply from Eric. On a Saturday Night. What other businessman is monitoring traffic on a Saturday Night? Eric's commitment to customer service is making him a legend in his own time. He should be up at Harvard or Yale lecturing the MBA students on what customer satisfaction is all about!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 11:19:23 AM EDT
Expect nothing less than perfection and the best customer service from Eric. He's the absolute best!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:23:12 PM EDT
I got a reply in 2 MINUTES once. I think that Eric spends every waking moment in front of his computer refreshing his inbox.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:25:17 PM EDT
Ahhh! Some good news for a change.[beer]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:28:17 PM EDT
Top Top