Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2002 4:13:23 AM EDT
I don't understand the pro-israel/anti-israel stuff going on.

Put your bibles away.

Let me put it simply; They are not going to sit down and have cookies and decide it's a bad idea to hate each other.

This will escalate, and escalate.

It's not about who is wrong now. I doubt they remember. now it's pricipal.

And apparently they both feel more strongly  than we ever did. (were're dropping smoke bombs in mole holes. (war on terror. HA) So anyways, to close; this is going to be a huge shit storm.

and watch good old china be the jackal and suck up our great friend Taiwan while were fighting a 3 sided war.
Fuck me and crapola...

Vent over.. for now [:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:15:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm tired of US boys dying in SOMEONE ELSES war.

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't understand the pro-israel/anti-israel stuff going on.

Put your bibles away.

Let me put it simply; They are not going to sit down and have cookies and decide it's a bad idea to hate each other.

This will escalate, and escalate.

It's not about who is wrong now. I doubt they remember. now it's pricipal.

And apparently they both feel more strongly  than we ever did. (were're dropping smoke bombs in mole holes. (war on terror. HA) So anyways, to close; this is going to be a huge shit storm.

and watch good old china be the jackal and suck up our great friend Taiwan while were fighting a 3 sided war.
Fuck me and crapola...

Vent over.. for now [:D]
View Quote

Far too much logic and situational comprehension in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Well said Badseed.  Kudos.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#5]
...Where's the 'kaboom'?  There was supposed to be a huge, earth-shattering 'kaboom'...

the_reject
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm tired of US boys dying in SOMEONE ELSES war.

View Quote

You ever serve?
View Quote

No.

Does that disqualify me from having an opinion???
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:30:27 AM EDT
[#7]
No but it does degrade it somewhat.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No but it does degrade it somewhat.
View Quote

Why is that??

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
This is exactly what I'm thinking about.

Storm, I feel very strongly about what I have posted.

Does not matter who served where or didn't.

There is a definite gravity to this situation which should grab you by your shoulders and say "hey! bad things are afoot!!"

Canadian, Mexican, or what not.. we are all ingredients in the soup.

I guess to nutshell it; It's like a date.. hope for the best and expect the worst.

[b] I hope I'm chicken little in however many years this will (hopefully to a resolution) take[/b]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 5:56:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Your shrill cries ....how little you actually seem to know .... running your yap though.....I doubt you know much about...I'm sure if it was up to you we would have turned tail and ran ....That said, you not having served just solidifies what I already knew about you.
View Quote

I get the feeling you take this internet stuff way too serious. You might want to try some interests OUTSIDE the internet. And start drinking decaf.

[}:D]

US "boys" have been dying defending freedom for others for quite some time,

That is why America is such a special place and why Americans are viewed by some as heroes and the last true hope for the planet. We're willing to give all, well most are, for words and concepts called freedom and liberty.
View Quote

The soldiers actions were noble. I've NEVER said anything other. it possible to act nobly in ignoble circumstances,a nd that is EXACTLY what our soldiers have always done.

But you apparently labor under the misapprehension that the wars we've fought in over the last 50 years were REALLY about freedom and liberty. Oh, that was the rallying cry the UN types used to get patriots to go and die, but it was a ruse. Is ther freedom in Europe today? Is there freedom in Viet Nam today? Is their freedom in Bosnia today?? Is their freedom in Kuwait today?? (You tell us ALL arabs like to rape their daughrters, and strap bombs to their children) Gee, for all the US soldiers that died for freedom, the ONLY nation that really has it is the USA.

Just read the letter Dwight Eisenhour gave the boys that hit the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944. It'll shatter (if you awake enuf to see reality) the silly notion that WWII had ANYTHINGG to do with freedom and liberty.

That said, you not having served just solidifies what I already knew about you.[/That said, you not having served just solidifies what I already knew about you.

View Quote

yeh, I'm a second class citizen. I should only get to vote in EVERY OTHER election, since I didn't "serve" the UN in making American soldiers the worlds beat cop. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#13]
thedave1164 -

Awesome post, bro.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top