User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, it was a good tase.

See, if he had been allowed to pick up the garden hose and spray water everywhere, given that water is a good conductor, he could have endangered the officers by getting water near them, potentially causing them to shock themselves when they tased him.

Why can't you folks see the bigger picture here?
Am I the only one that finds it funny you're concerned with the guy getting "shocked" so they Taser him instead Without anyone of us being their at that very moment in time there's no way of knowing just how big the fire was or how possible it might have been to make a difference with a garden hose. Water can and will put out a fire, even in small amounts And if the guy was indeed spraying down his own house so it doesn't burst into flames all the better reason to do so.

Yes, because everyone else could tell I wasn't being serious.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes we deal with irrational people.

oh, you're here. I assume you would have run up on his private property and tazed him as well?

If he is interfering or doing something to place himself in harm then yes, we are pretty much obligated to do something.
Once the fire dept rolls up, its their scene. It might be the homeowners house, but the FD owns the scene and if we are called there at the request of FD, we'd have to deal with this guy if he was interfering.

And before someone says I didn't read the article, I did.
The only reason we'd be at a fire scene would be if we either rolled up on it or were called there by the FD
How the officers came to be at this scene without the FD on scene, we don't know.

He wasn't interfering with anyone, there were no Fire personnel on scene. He was simply trying to prevent fire spread to his property while he was waiting for the FD to show up.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't CrazyRayRay start a thread with really insane personal shit? I could be wrong but I'm getting the impression that he's either mentally ill or a huge troll. I'll try to dig up the thread.

I must have been thinking of another poster with "crazy" and then his name. Different guy. This one didn't start an emo thread, and is a corrections officer in IL, so I'm sure he's not mentally ill, at least not to a degree that would preclude working at that job.

My apologies to CrazyRayRay, sorry for the mistaken identity. And I'm thinking you're maybe not even a troll, just an absolutely rabid statist to rival Dave_A. Don't tase me bro.

Ah, so he STILL IS a hall monitor.    
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He wasn't interfering with anyone, there were no Fire personnel on scene. He was simply trying to prevent fire spread to his property while he was waiting for the FD to show up.

I understand that. However, the LEOs felt that his actions were somehow placing him in danger and he was non-compliant.
None of us were there to know exactly what degree of risk he was exposing himself to.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If he is on his own property then he should be allowed to do whatever he wants.  If he ends up crispy that will be by his own doing.  The officers/firefighters have no duty to save him if he doesn't heed their advice.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Some sort of legal source to back that one up?

If I am on my own property, I will do as I please and you will not decide to forcefully pursue MY safety.

No, not wrong.

We wont allow you to run back into a burning building.

I'm not about to follow you into the building, but you can bet we WILL use physical force to prevent you from doing so.

You will NOT "do as you please"

Quoted:

How was this a law enforcement matter?

Traffic control is the only reason for them to be anywhere near the site.

Traffic control is generally what the fire police are there for.

We only get called to the scene for that if there are problems the fire police can't handle

I suppose that depends on the State...

As dbrowne1 has already pointed out, at least in Virginia, you would be in the wrong and open to a lawsuit for excessive force and possibly responsible for damages resulting from your actions.  Dbrowne1 is a lawyer here and I assume he know's his area of expertise.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

If I am on my own property, I will do as I please and you will not decide to forcefully pursue MY safety.

No, not wrong.
I'm not about to follow you into the building, but you can bet we WILL use physical force to prevent you from doing so.

Quoted:

We only get called to the scene for that if there are problems the fire police can't handle

Be careful authoritian, that shit's gonna go to your head some day.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He wasn't spraying the burning house, that wasn't his, he was spraying his own house trying to prevent it from catching fire. Just to clarify for people who obviously want to jump to conclusions. The police probably caused more problems for the firefighters by being in the way then the guy hosing off his roof did.

Article says he was spraying the fire.

Still taser???
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

No, not wrong.

Quoted:

He wasnt trying to run into a burning building, he was standing on his lawn spraying his yard to prevent spread.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

No, not wrong.

Quoted:

There is but one fact to discuss in this matter:

Under the authority of what law do you act in this manner?

Please sir, point me to where I may read it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, if he had been allowed to pick up the garden hose and spray water everywhere, given that water is a good conductor, he could have endangered the officers by getting water near them, potentially causing them to shock themselves when they tased him.

Am I the only one that finds it funny you're concerned with the guy getting "shocked" so they Taser him instead Without anyone of us being their at that very moment in time there's no way of knowing just how big the fire was or how possible it might have been to make a difference with a garden hose. Water can and will put out a fire, even in small amounts

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As dbrowne1 has already pointed out, at least in Virginia, you would be in the wrong and open to a lawsuit for excessive force and possibly responsible for damages resulting from your actions.  Dbrowne1 is a lawyer here and I assume he know's his area of expertise.

DBrowne likes to talk about how the courts have repeatedly ruled that LE cannot be held legally responsible for failure to protect someone.
As a general rule, he is right, because we can't be everywhere someone is in danger in order to protect them.
To say that we wouldn't be held responsible if we let some guy were are WITH run back into a burning building, for instance...yeah, i don't believe for asecond  he is right, and I believe we are more than covered in using force to prevent that homeowner from doing so.

I get it that the situation would upset a homeowner. Its their house and their contents; they are emotionally connected to the situation. However, that attachment is affecting their judgement and rationality, and if they have to be removed from the scene, they will be.

Quoted:

He wasnt trying to run into a burning building, he was standing on his lawn spraying his yard to prevent spread.

I've already covered this.
None of us were there, we don't know first hand what degree of danger he was exposing himself to, but apparently the officers believed he was in danger. They told him to leave, he didn't.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#13]
At least the officer went home safely.

From the article, it does not sound like the man was doing anything that endangered himself or the officers.

My vote: bad tase

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

DBrowne likes to talk about how the courts have repeatedly ruled that LE cannot be held legally responsible for failure to protect someone.
As a general rule, he is right, because we can't be everywhere someone is in danger in order to protect them.
To say that we wouldn't be held responsible if we let some guy were are WITH run back into a burning building, for instance...yeah, i don't believe for asecond  he is right, and I believe we are more than covered in using force to prevent that homeowner from doing so.

I get it that the situation would upset a homeowner. Its their house and their contents; they are emotionally connected to the situation. However, that attachment is affecting their judgement and rationality, and if they have to be removed from the scene, they will be.

Quoted:

None of us were there, we don't know first hand what degree of danger he was exposing himself to, but apparently the officers believed he was in danger. They told him to leave, he didn't.

Damn you are scary sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Still waiting for him to cite a law that gives him the authority to use force to keep someone from putting themselves in danger.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What exactly do you find "scary".
The fact that we're going to prevent some guy from running back into his house is "scary" to you? If so, you need to get out more. Really.

Quoted:
Still waiting for him to cite a law that gives him the authority to use force to keep someone from putting themselves in danger.

We wont go to a scene unless the FD is on scene.
The FD controls a scene until they release it.
Someone who interfers with FD operations is going to be removed from that scene.
Your laws in TX may differ, so check your local laws.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that we're going to prevent some guy from running back into his house is "scary" to you? If so, you need to get out more. Really.

So wheres that law that gives you the power to do that?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

See above
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

I saw above.  You didn't quote a law or any legal authority or any semblance of anything legal.  Lets forget about TX, what about the law where you are?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Subject was a danger to himself and others.

Bullshit, but keep spewing it...

Subject was spraying his house with a garden hose in a area that he thought his house might catch fire, thus meaning he himself was in a dangerous area.

Man was on his own property. Property. Property was not yet on fire. Not a dangerous area yet, period.

BTW, the 'subject' is a human being, landowner and taxpayer. The bloody fuck you get this jackboot "subject" bullshit?

While subject was in an danger area,

Which we've alreadt determined it wasn't.

first responders would have been obliged to save the subject, had he have trouble.

First Responders needed to focus on the HOUSE ON FIRE, not the neighbor spraying his roof, idiot.

Rather than the FD pulling out of the rubble, a burnt corpse, the PD deemed it necesary to remove him, before hand.

What part of outside, outdoors, etc. didn't you get here?

Subject refused verbal orders.  If verbal orders were't given, taser would not have been an option.  Taser was deployed, and no injuries were reported.  Sorry he had to experience a some discomfort to spare him dibilitating injuries, but that is what happens when somebody else is incharge of your safety.

You must be trolling...
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Again, I assume this must vary by state.  

Unless I'm mistaken, in Virginia you can't arrest/detain/TAZE me unless I'm failing to comply with a lawful command.  In this situation ordering me to leave my property would only be lawful if I were interfering with a crime scene, rescue operations, or inhibiting the Fire Dept.  Since none of those apply, you would be in the wrong to use force to gain compliance.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I the only one that finds it funny you're concerned with the guy getting "shocked" so they Taser him instead Without anyone of us being their at that very moment in time there's no way of knowing just how big the fire was or how possible it might have been to make a difference with a garden hose. Water can and will put out a fire, even in small amounts

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

I saw above.  You didn't quote a law or any legal authority or any semblance of anything legal.  Lets forget about TX, what about the law where you are?

He used post 556 to call you out.  Make it good.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

He used post 556 to call you out.  Make it good.  

Wasnt watching my post count!

Its on
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

Not only that, he also said:

We wont go to a scene unless the FD is on scene.
The FD controls a scene until they release it.

Ignoring that the FD wasn't on the scene. So really his statements aren't on point at all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sometimes we deal with irrational people.

oh, you're here. I assume you would have run up on his private property and tazed him as well?

If he is interfering or doing something to place himself in harm then yes, we are pretty much obligated to do something.

Once the fire dept rolls up, its their scene. It might be the homeowners house, but the FD owns the scene and if we are called there at the request of FD, we'd have to deal with this guy if he was interfering.

And before someone says I didn't read the article, I did.

The only reason we'd be at a fire scene would be if we either rolled up on it or were called there by the FD

How the officers came to be at this scene without the FD on scene, we don't know.

Again, where is this obligation documented and how far does it extend?  If I'm out mowing my lawn without eye protection can you taze me for my own good?

Cops are dispatched to all of our fires.  Sometimes they beat us on scene.

I could kill a forest printing cases that say there is no duty sounding in tort to rescue someone if you had no part in creating the peril, but all that paper might make a fire hazard.

And then I would have to tase you.

Of course, I don't have a taser, so you're gonna need to come down here and I'll see what I can do with an extension cord or something.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously believe being a cop makes you more qualified to judge when a guy trying to save his house from fire is in danger.  And your apparent disregard for the rights of a man on his own property, not putting anyone but himself in danger.  If he was even doing that.

We are not talking about running into a burning house in this thread.

But, would you taze another cop to keep him from going into a burning house to check for people?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#29]
I wonder what is more of a risk to your well-being, standing in your yard, squirting a fire with a hose, or being tazed by the police...
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously believe being a cop makes you more qualified to judge when a guy trying to save his house from fire is in danger.  And your apparent disregard for the rights of a man on his own property, not putting anyone but himself in danger.  If he was even doing that.

But, would you taze another cop to keep him from going into a burning house to check for people?

Sure as shit he wouldn't taze one of his fellow occifers if they were unlawfully beating on some civillian.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#31]
still waiting for that law...
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#32]
officers show up on scene and ricky rescue gets killed, officers get fired and sued....not their choice, just how the story will go
and everyone who is ranting on the "he's on his own property"...doesn't matter, if first responders are present, they cannot let you kill yourself or do physical harm to yourself
dont like it....write your congressman, stop bitching on GD about it

your not going to stop a house fire from spreading with a water hose that flows less than 10gpm LOL....pissing in a hurricane
instead of dicking around, grab what you can and get out....
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure as shit he wouldn't taze one of his fellow occifers if they were unlawfully beating on some civillian.

thats cute
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
officers show up on scene and ricky rescue gets killed, officers get fired and sued....not their choice, just how the story will go
and everyone who is ranting on the "he's on his own property"...doesn't matter, if first responders are present, they cannot let you kill yourself or do physical harm to yourself

your not going to stop a house fire from spreading with a water hose that flows less than 10gpm LOL....pissing in a hurricane

Before writing my congressman, or more appropriately state legislature members, I would like to verify that a law currently exists that allows for such things to occur.  I mean, if the law isnt there, and I write them asking to have it repealed or changed, I would look like a bit of a fool wouldn't I?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

instead of dicking around, grab what you can and get out

You should try reading the rest of the thread ;)
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did he put the officers in danger, and why is he not allowed to choose to risk himself if he wants?

The guy wasn't some suicidal nutter, he knew the score and they yanked his decision from him.

The excuse goes somewhat like this:

"If the officers hadn't vigorously kept him from fighting the fire, they would have been obligated to follow him in and attempt to rescue him once he succumbed to the flames, as he obviously would have since he is not a professional.  Thus, the homeowner's actions were putting officers in danger."

Yeah, I get that when the homeowners tries to run into the burning house (it happens) ,but this guy was standing in the yard spraying water on the neighbor's place and the fire department wasn't there. Sounds excessive.

until his ass gets killed fucking around with a garden hose, and the officers are sued for not making sure he was a safe distance from the fire.

And there it is. ^

If he would have been injured at all it would have been the entire department, city, and county at fault for not making sure he was a safe distance away.

Supreme Court says the police have no obligation to protect a citizen.

My house, my land. If I want to fight the fire creeping over the fence by dual-wielding fire extinguishers, I should be able to.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're either free, or we're not.  There's no middle ground.  If a man wants to act on his instincts and attempt to protect his property then he ought to be able to do it.  It's his decision, whether it's a rational one or not, it's his.  Why should the law be able to make that decision for him?   There's way too much hand holding "for our own good" these days.  Let him fight the fire, if he dies in the process then where's the problem?  It's one of the ways the population used to keep itself in check.

What is the logical conclusion based on your first sentence and the facts presented?

If the man had gotten hurt or killed, the city (i.e. taxpayers) would have been the nearest lawsuit target (right or wrong, it doesn't matter, it just is).

OK. Lock up every citizen in solitary then. We can't risk a citizen doing something that might lead to a lawsuit! It's for the children.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

You might find the first few pages of this essay interesting and on point.

At first I thought 'good taze', but now, I'm not sure.  Don't know how hot the fire was and how close he was.

Police 'duty' to render aid to people

Chris

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow.  Yeah, that would sort of piss me off.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lets start here

195.15 Obstructing firefighting operations.
   A  person  is  guilty  of  obstructing firefighting operations when he
 intentionally and unreasonably obstructs the efforts of any:
   1. fireman in extinguishing a fire, or prevents or  dissuades  another
 from extinguishing or helping to extinguish a fire; or
   2.  fireman,  police officer or peace officer in performing his duties
 in circumstances involving an imminent danger created by  an  explosion,
 threat of explosion or the presence of toxic fumes or gases.
   Obstructing firefighting operations is a class A misdemeanor.

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN195.15$$@TXPEN0195.15+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=EXPLORER+&TOKEN=34476844+&TARGET=VIEW

or how about here

§ 195.05 Obstructing governmental administration in the second degree.
   A  person is guilty of obstructing governmental administration when he
 intentionally obstructs, impairs or perverts the administration  of  law
 or  other  governmental  function  or  prevents or attempts to prevent a
 public servant  from  performing  an  official  function,  by  means  of
 intimidation,  physical  force  or  interference,  or  by  means  of any
 independently unlawful act, or by means of interfering, whether  or  not
 physical  force  is involved, with radio, telephone, television or other
 telecommunications systems owned or operated by the state, or a  county,
 city,  town,  village,  fire district or emergency medical service or by
 means of releasing a dangerous animal under circumstances  evincing  the
 actor's intent that the animal obstruct governmental administration.
   Obstructing governmental administration is a class A misdemeanor.

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN195.05$$@TXPEN0195.05+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=EXPLORER+&TOKEN=34476844+&TARGET=VIEW
Quoted:

Again, I assume this must vary by state.  

Unless I'm mistaken, in Virginia you can't arrest/detain/TAZE me unless I'm failing to comply with a lawful command.  In this situation ordering me to leave my property would only be lawful if I were interfering with a crime scene, rescue operations, or inhibiting the Fire Dept.  Since none of those apply, you would be in the wrong to use force to gain compliance.

If an officer perceives that your actions are placing you in harms way and they order you to do something else in order to not be in harms way, THAT is a lawful order.

Quoted:

No, I don't believe that...but if I perceive thata  guy is putting himself in danger and tell him to do something to mitigate that danger and he ignores that, that IS ignoring a lawful order.
That guy is endangering himself and anyone else who ultimately will have to go in and rescue him because he didn't have the sense to get out when it was safe to do so.
So yeah, that guy can expect to find himself ultimately charged.
I don't know any LEO who is gonna go into a burning building. We don't have the gear or the training to do so safely
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

You should try reading the rest of the thread ;)

Kind of removes some of the confusion over why no-knock raids occur at wrong addresses and why so many crimes go unsolved...

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You'd be completely wrong, then, but then that's nothing new. I only litigate torts for a living and went to the oldest law school in America on an academic scholarship, so what the fuck would I know.

Please explain, with reference to specific causes of action and specific facts that would overcome soveriegn/qualified immunity, what duty is breached if a cop fails to stop someone from running into a burning building by his own choice.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets start here

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN195.15$$@TXPEN0195.15+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=EXPLORER+&TOKEN=34476844+&TARGET=VIEW

or how about here

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=$$PEN195.05$$@TXPEN0195.05+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=EXPLORER+&TOKEN=34476844+&TARGET=VIEW

How is anything being discussed here even close to "obstructing" any of these people? I don't think you actually know what the word "obstruct" means.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Without getting into the whole tazing issue and keeping your house from catching by using your garden hose argument, here is one example of why it might be a bad idea to be around a burning structure-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cH79ePz_l8&feature=related
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets start here

or how about here

Lets see on count one the fire department wasn't there so paragraph one doesn't apply.  And there was no explosion or threat thereof so two doesn't seem to fit.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

At first I thought 'good taze', but now, I'm not sure.  Don't know how hot the fire was and how close he was.

Chris

law.berkeley.edu    

If my skin started to blister, I have enough sense to back up.  Or I could squirt myself.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets start here

or how about here

Lets see on count one the fire department wasn't there so paragraph one doesn't apply.  And there was no explosion or threat thereof so two doesn't seem to fit.

Nor would shooting a garden hose to try to prevent the spread of a fire "obstruct" any of these people from doing their jobs. This is just further evidence that TC556 is grasping at officious nonsense as usual.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above

Chris

law.berkeley.edu    

If my skin started to blister, I have enough sense to back up.  Or I could squirt myself.

Bolt Hall is probably one of the Top 5 law schools in the country.

Don't shoot the messenger, read the essay, you might learn something.

Chris

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Every bit of that is garbage.  

Post the law we should be asking Congress to change.

A garden hose can keep a roof wet enough to keep burning embers under control.  Especially when the fire department should be on the way.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top