Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 8:29:25 PM EDT
Using high speed internet access!!
I live about 200 yards from where I work. My boss set up a wireless network hub and I installed the reciever. Simple as pie. Cost me $80 bucks for the hardeware.
WEEEEEEEE! Now all I got to do is join AR15 for the e-mail and I can lose the ATT.NET booolcrap.
La La La la la la la la la la la!
BP
edit: how does the-mail work here? I dont need an ISP do I? Will outlook express work without an ISP address? What would I enter as my mail sever?
BP
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
[:P]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, hury up an join Team AR15.com so Goatboy will get hot on all of us!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
how does the-mail work here? I dont need an ISP do I? Will outlook express work without an ISP address? What would I enter as my mail sever?
BP
View Quote

Or you can ask your boss for the POP Server info to use the work addy if he uses it. You can also use the free web-based e-mail service such as Yahoo! or Hotmail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top