Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 11:12:22 AM EDT
Sometimes I tend to get a little absent minded, so in case I haven't, let me thank you now for all the hard work you put in on this site. Sometimes I wonder how you can keep the killer schedule you do without going nuts.

Thanks also to you and the rest of the "A Team" for providing us a place to have made some very good friendships.

BTW- Don't [i]even[/i] start to think that I'm going to start behaving.  I'll still be here to pester the piss out ou you daily. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I [b]LOVE[/b] you man....  [>(]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]

PS, Thanks GB. Seems to run a little faster, and looks better.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#4]
So says the bad cop to the good cop. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't you just feel the love?

[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/GroupHug.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#7]
GB .....please don't ever leave me...seriously man...I get my daily news from this site and I get to talk to others that mostly hold my views..a really rare thing nowadays. Thanks for everything.....And I mean everything...if you could look at my time you would see that I am here 8 hours a day 5 days a week.......who works?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
All hail [beer] the Goat, for what is undoubtedly da bomb of internet forums.

Don't kill yerself man. That's OUR job.[:D]

Seriously, this is an amazing place.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
YEA! I have more friends here than in real life!.. hehe [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I want address some of the complaints regarding dislikes of the new layout.

I am also a person who tends to hate change, I still consider the old 'site ('98-'00) to be cool BUT the upgrade from that layout brought a lot of new stuff as has this latest upgrade.  It isn't exactly easy to adjust but come on, it's just a website layout!  Have you guys noticed how much faster things are?  It is VERY noticeable to me because I still use a freaking modem!!!  

So thanks GB, I don't know how you juggle it all but you ARE respected for it!!  The same goes for all of those that help in one way or another.  The simple gift of experience & information (accurate please) can be a huge help to those seeking it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#11]
About the layout -

Its is excellent.

I'm just missing the "Jump to" drop down box that gets you from one forum to another with a  single click.

Is it there, and I'm just too dopey to see it????
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Do whatever you have to do my man.
Walk away, work hard on the site...
Either way, in 4-6 years time, this site will belong to me.

I set goals, and reach them.
Ownership of this site is a high priority, and if I can keep from getting married or having any kids, i'll have the $$$ for it.

Some people buy Ferraris, i'll buy this site.

It will be raining bans.

(PS- Don't leave all together though. When I buy this place, i'll need to keep you on until I have a good grasp of the code.)
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Look at the line below "Communities" that let's you switch between "General" "Handguns" etc
View Quote

OK, I see that.

But I used to could go DIRECTLY from GD to say the Rimfire and Pistol Caliber forum, without the intermediate step.

yeah, I know. I'm lazy.
[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top