Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/7/2002 7:32:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2002 1:40:34 PM EDT by colinjay]
last month would have been our three year wedding anniversary... we seperated in february because she wanted to "try out" being seperated. turns out, she really enjoys it...i guess... she told me this week that she has filed for divorce and the papers are forthcoming... she never would agree to go to counseling and she still blames me for ruining her life from my at fault car accident in early 2001... my parents think that she is cruel and heartless for leaving me... especially when they know how loyal I am and how heartbroken this has left me... and through all this... i still miss her and im not sure how i can get on with life in a world without her... i have looked to the great wealth of wisdom that are the ar15.com members and will ask once again for your advice in this matter... also, if you are so inclined send a prayer or two my way... thanks, colin
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:41:44 PM EDT
SHE abandoned YOUR relationship. Now you have an opportunity to find somebody better. In the meantime, you need to take care of your best interests, as she is taking the initiative in the divorce. If you continue to punish yourself in this manner, save yourself the hassles and buy a house for a woman you despise every 8-10 years or so. It's less personal suffering that way..
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:44:32 PM EDT
You gotta get out and be with friends and other people. It will help heal. Dont sit at home, you wont be able to think about anything else. Call a buddy and see if he wants to get a drink or something.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:46:49 PM EDT
First things first, FIRST YOU MUST LAUGH.
60 Things Not to Say to a Naked Guy 1. I've smoked fatter joints than that. 2. Ahh, it's cute. 3. Who circumcised you? 4. Why don't we just cuddle? 5. You know they have surgery to fix that. 6. It's more fun to look at. 7. Make it dance. 8. You know, there's a tower in Italy like that. 9. Can I paint a smiley face on that? 10. It looks like a night crawler. 11. Wow, and your feet are so big. 12. My last boyfriend was 4'' bigger. 13. It's ok, we'll work around it. 14. Is this a mild or a spicy Slim Jim? 15. Eww, there's an inch worm on your thigh. 16. Will it squeak if I squeeze it? 17. Oh no, a flash headache. 18. (giggle and point) 19. Can I be honest with you? 20. My 8-year-old brother has one like that. 21. Let me go get my tweezers. 22. How sweet, you brought incense. 23. This explains your car. 24. You must be a growing boy. 25. Maybe if we water it, it'll grow. 26. Thanks, I needed a toothpick. 27. Are you one of those pygmies? 28. Have you ever thought of working in a sideshow? 29. Every heard of clearasil? 30. All right, a treasure hunt! 31. I didn't know they came that small. 32. Why is God punishing you? 33. At least this won't take long. 34. I never saw one like that before. 35. What do you call this? 36. But it still works, right? 37. Damn, I hate baby-sitting. 38. It looks so unused. 39. Do you take steroids? 40. I hear excessive masturbation shrinks it. 41. Maybe it looks better in natural light. 42. Why don't we skip right to the cigarettes? 43. Oh, I didn't know you were in an accident. 44. Did you date Lorena Bobbitt? 45. Aww, it's hiding. 46. Are you cold? 47. If you get me real drunk first. 48. Is that an optical illusion? 49. What is that? 50. I'll go get the ketchup for your french fry. 51. Were you neutered? 52. It's a good thing you have so many other talents. 53. Does it come with an air pump? 54. So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality. 55. Where are the puppet strings? 56. Your big gun is more like a BB gun. 57. Look, it fits my Barbie clothes. 58. Never mind, why bother. 59. Is that a second belly button? 60. Where's the rest of it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:47:57 PM EDT
American in Mexico There was this American tourist in Mexico, and he was getting tired of walking around, so he went up to a donkey rental place and said, ''Can I rent a donkey?' The guy said, "We don't call them donkeys here, we call them asses. This is the only ass I have left, and you have to scratch him when you want to make him stop." The guy rides his ass for a while, sees a hotdog stand, and asks for a hotdog. The vendor replies, "We don't call them hotdogs here we call the wieners." Meanwhile his donkey is wandering away, so he goes up to another tourist and says "Will you hold my wiener whille I scratch my ass?"
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:48:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2002 7:54:45 PM EDT by NOVA5]
sell your guns to a good friend with the understanding its to protect them from being taken in the divorce. don't need to be sold very high since you will get them back. others who have had a divorce will be better able to advise you than this never married nutcase.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:48:32 PM EDT
Make sure; 1) All your property are belong to you. 2) Start shopping for a replacement. 3) There was life before her, there is life after her, find it. SSD
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:49:04 PM EDT
Blonde in a Swimming Race A blonde, brunette and a redhead had a breaststroke swimming race across the English Channel. The brunette came in first, the redhead came in second and the blonde never finished. When the blonde got in the lifeboat she said, ''I don't want to be a tattletale or anything, but the other two used their arms.''
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:50:50 PM EDT
Celtic Mortality What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:53:56 PM EDT
A Hole in the Head Why does a man's penis have a hole in it? So he can get oxygen to his brain.
View Quote
Ben
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:57:47 PM EDT
A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died." Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back." The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." Kenny said, "OK then, just unload the donkey." The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?" Kenny, "I'm going to raffle him off." Farmer, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" Kenny, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead." A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" Kenny, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $898.00." Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?" Kenny, "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back." Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron. ---------------------------------------------- Subject: Stock investment advice > > If you had bought $1,000 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now > be worth $49. > With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1,000. > With Worldcom, you would have less than $5 left. > > If you had bought $1,000 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one > year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the 10 cent > deposit, you would have $214. > > Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and > recycle. Hang in there bro. -T.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:00:44 PM EDT
Sounds like there's no kids involved, so that's a plus. Tell you what, take my wife for the next 6-12 months, or so, and let me protect your firearms from being sold. She'll make you happy to be *unattached*, you've got to be a better husband figure than me, and she's fairly smart and a decent cook. If your firearms are decent, I just might make a permanent trade with you!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:02:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2002 8:05:45 PM EDT by Benjamin0001]
Now the: Recall this Line from "Paint your Wagon" Gracie; I give you the boy, Give me back the Man. The Next step is to go here: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=4&f=88[/url] Then Get drunk this weekend. Chances are it may be pretty easy going, if she isn't holding a grudge. And it doesn't sound like there is a grudge between you guys. So you are lucky as hell.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:05:45 PM EDT
Man, I know it hurts, but if the woman is so shortsighted that she thinks a car accident that YOU had ruined her life, she is not only unreasonable, but unstable. I know it hurts and it is the last thing you really want to hear right now, but you really are better off without her. It seems obvious that she does not care nearly enough for you. My ex was kind of the same way, little shit that happens in life was a huge deal to her. And yes, a car accident is little shit, get over it, move on. I feel your pain bro, but hang in there. The time will come when you meet someone who really cares for you and about you, and you will be better off for everything that has happened. Mike
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:07:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BigGuns: Sounds like there's no kids involved, so that's a plus. Tell you what, take my wife for the next 6-12 months, or so, and let me protect your firearms from being sold. She'll make you happy to be *unattached*, you've got to be a better husband figure than me, and she's fairly smart and a decent cook. If your firearms are decent, I just might make a permanent trade with you!
View Quote
ok, now that made me frickin' laugh!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:10:16 PM EDT
Colinjay, Man, I think I kinda know a little of what heartache you must be feeling. I wasn't married to her, but I loved her deeply. Probably more than I should have! Well, I just found out last week she's engaged. A mere year after she kicked me out of her life and slammed the door in my face. She would always say she had other priorities and couldn't jeopardize them in a relationship... It hurt for a long time. I was lonely, until I finally realized I work well alone. I can do what I want to, whenever I want to and noone can complain about it. If the right girl comes along, then I may be ready for it. I've come to peace with the way thigs are, so when I heard the ex-GF was getting married, I got a good serious laugh out of it. Then I emailed her and rubbed her 'priorities' in her face. Oh well. Some women suck. We're better off without them. Spend lots of time with friends, do things you enjoy. Indulge a little. Work a little more, and save some money or pay some bills. Heck, come on down to the Central Texas Summer Shoot this Saturday and blast some appliances!! (see the link in my sig) I hope you feel better about this soon man. Life does go on, and although it may seem shitty now, it gets better. Trust me. M@
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:17:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DakotaKid: Man, I know it hurts, but if the woman is so shortsighted that she thinks a car accident that YOU had ruined her life, she is not only unreasonable, but unstable. I know it hurts and it is the last thing you really want to hear right now, but you really are better off without her. It seems obvious that she does not care nearly enough for you. My ex was kind of the same way, little shit that happens in life was a huge deal to her. And yes, a car accident is little shit, get over it, move on. I feel your pain bro, but hang in there. The time will come when you meet someone who really cares for you and about you, and you will be better off for everything that has happened. Mike
View Quote
well the car accident involved both her am me and nearly took my life as she watched helplessly... i still feel terribly guilty over it because she always commented on my agressive driving and her fear of it... i had also promised to change... but i still know deep down that it was an accident, but i just wish i had followed through with what i promised and that she could just forgive me. i feel that i have learned my lesson as well as some other improtant ones too and that this time aroung i could be a much better husband if she would only let me... to her, it seems to me, i died and left her life on that evening in february 2001... i know too, that we voewd to be totgether in sickness and in health and for richer and for poorer and that what God had created we would not take apart... and im very hurt that she could undo this all so calculatedly... my final attempt at reconciliation will be to call the pastor that married us, whom i know that she respects and admires greatly and see if he can talk any sense into her, but that is a very stick situation to put him in... even her friends have told me "sorry colin, but it looks like its over" but i just cant give up until its signed away and done... hrmmmm... i really would like for someone else to come along and for my world to be fixed, but only as a distant second place to being with the one who i knew that God put on this planet to be my wife and companion for the rest of my life... heh, i swear one of these days its going to be a good day?! two years of muck and despair cant last forever can they?! :|
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:19:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:23:34 PM EDT
oh and about the drinking/friend suggestions 1. tried the drinking/drugs thing and it just put me in a complete fog and delayed the inevitable feelings that im going through now, 6 months later. 2. she too all the friends in the seperation which was okay seeing how they were all her friends to begin with. my only friends live out of town (and the one who lives in town just got back together with her ex) matthew_q- i appreciate the suggestions and would love to do the things i enjoy, but as sad and as silly as it seems, i really just want to be a boring ol' family man. i like guns and all, but they mean little to me when im unhappy about my world... still i may have to just shuddup get in the car and drive down to do some shootin'! :)
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:27:15 PM EDT
ColinJay, Do what makes ColinJay happy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:35:59 PM EDT
I feel you brother. My girl just left me last week. I've been moping around the house since.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:37:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Benjamin0001: ColinJay, Do what makes ColinJay happy.
View Quote
Best advice so far.. -T.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:40:35 PM EDT
Well for starters, STOP FEELING BAD FOR YOURSELF!!! Just understand that it wasn't your fault, you are a better man then to hold a grudge, and go out and have fun. Meet as many new people as you can. Don't wollow on what happened and spend some time with the guys. It doesn't have to be anyone you have known for along time, just anybody you feel comfortable with. Maybe someone from work or something. Do things that make you happy and get oer it. It may seem hard now but in a little while, you will look back on things and laugh (hopefully). Trust me, there is someone out ther better for you and you aren't goingot find them sitting at home pouting. I had the same thing happen recently (not a wife, just a real long term gf). Sure, I was depressed for a little while but then I called up some old friends and went out and had the time of my life! Took me a couple of months but I meet a really nice girl that is 10 times better then my ex. Good luck man Keving67 P.S. If you are my ex and reading this (she knows this is where I like to come to to ge advice and stuff) give me back my damn printer!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:55:48 PM EDT
Been there, done that. I know the pain..... Married the same one TWICE because I was so ate up. Longer the second time but the end result was just as bad. All women are a little mental. Some are a lot worse. When you are lucky enough to get away from one, just keep going. One of the few things I like about middle age is that things are less intense now. I am prepared to spend the rest of my life alone and finally feel comfortable with that. I feel sorry for youger people who feel they can't live without someone special. You CAN and need to get used to the idea. If another comes along that pleases you, fine. Do what feels right. However, protect yourself as no one else will. You can and will be as depressed as you allow yourself to be. Life is what YOU make it. If you are unable to function without someone else that is a crutch and indicates you have other issues you need to examine. Life sucks at times but it is the only life you have. Live it to the fullest. Keep talking to your friends here or where ever you find them. No need to suffer in silence - and we are cheaper than a shrink!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:00:43 PM EDT
Ja-Heezze-Us!!!!!!! Wake up!!!! When a wife or girlfriend says "I want to seperate for a while. . . . " it means she wants cock somewhere else, plain and simple. Same with a dude, only he (usually) wants some new fur taco. Later on, when you run into this ball-juggling, cock-swallowing, cum-guzzling, ball-draining 'ho (borrowed from ghettospeak) she will want to get back together-trust me. Especially after she hooks up with some scumbag who just got out of prison, has his baby, gets a tattoo, and he beats her ass and has her swallow his friends. You get the hint!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:13:04 PM EDT
When I finally locked my then-wife out of the house, I immediately called a buddy of mine and told him of my concerns about being single and a single parent, like how was I ever going to be able to do it. He stopped my self-pity by saying, "Do you think that you're the ONLY single parent (in the Army)? Do you think that you're the ONLY guy going through marriage problems?" I probably can safely say that everyone that replied here lightheartedly, including myself, had went through the same, and much worse, than what you're going through now. And they've (I) made it through, and are better for it. Focus on YOU now, and be patient and levelheaded. I know this might sound too simple for you right now, but I learned it IS this simple - [b]Things [U]WILL[/U] get better[/b]. Hang in there [;)] .... Chris
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:14:04 PM EDT
azsherman- what really kills me is that i [b]DONT'T[/b] think the is another person... it would be way easier to write her off that way... now i have to sit around thinking how horrible i must have been to make her do such an about face and i understand well about moping and feeling sorry for myself. up until 2001 i had never ever been depressed before... hell, im usually the one cracking jukes keeping everyone else form the brink of insanity (which doesnt mean that i never had hard stuff to go through) just that all of this shit piled up at once, and without the lack of some sort of close buds or family nearby- i feel isolated and helpless... well, plus im pretty selective about who i make friends with, because the last thing i want to do is to end up with some losers who are keen on running their lives into the ground with drugs, alcohol or the like...
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:51:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:55:40 AM EDT
I just went through the same thing as you . Thankfully we weren't married. I have convinced myself that I really hate my ex and that helps a great deal. Maybe some of us DFW boys should go out on the town Saturday night. We can forget about our recent exes and start looking for our future exes. [:)] IM me if you're up for it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:08:39 AM EDT
I may take flak for this but I will say it anyway: Things will get better, as everyone always says, but don't hold your breath for a while. Your situation sounds a lot like mine in that none of it was your idea and nothing you suggested or tried made any difference. The reasons you are hearing are not the real reasons so don't try to analyze it too much. It doesn't seem to make sense because, well, it probably isn't a logical decision. You will be depressed. There will probably be days when you would just rather not even get out of bed. You may even have worse thoughts. You can overcome them but most of that "Just smile and be happy" crap won't always do the trick. When you're feeling pissed, be pissed. Be more pissed than you have ever been. Just be rational about letting it out. Go to the range. Find something in your house to sacrifice with a baseball bat. Just be safe about it. When you're depressed......oh, no.....cry. Yeah, it's okay. None of this is rocket science but don't assume that if you aren't able to just get over it that you are a failure. I doubt anyone here would ever imply that but I know that is how I approached it for a long time and it didn't work. You're already ahead in that you are seeking out support in every possible way, so it seems. Utilize it and don't be afraid to lay it out when you are down. As we have all seen, there's always someone around here who has seen it, done it, heard of it, read about, whatever. Good luck and "keep your chin up".
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:09:58 AM EDT
Where are you in Texas?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:23:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:38:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:46:59 AM EDT
You may not like the sound of this, but you need to change from emotional thought to utilitarian thought. It's a heavy switch, but you can throw it. While I've never been married, I've suffered through the "I need space" issue. Reading between the lines, it means that "I don't think you are the one for me". Unfortunately, it often means that "I've already found somebody else." Friend, you have been dumped, and there isn't any other way to put it. A breech of your marital contract has occured. Begin R. Lee Emrey yelling: You need to get over this "she's still my friend" crap. You are about to enter the combat of having your marriage dissolved, and that puts you at a tremendous disadvantage. Her lawer will encourage her to take you for everything she can get. Dig in! If she decides to come back, dump her! She has exposed herself as a fence sitter with respect to your relationship.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:51:39 AM EDT
A broken heart is a badge of honor. Wear it with pride. Do not allow the strength of your love to fool you into believing that she was really "the one". She wasn't. The right one will come along. Heal yourself, move on, and be open to the possibility of someone better. Been there, done that. Hang in there. It gets good again.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 7:06:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:04:21 AM EDT
At one point or another, many of us have been where you are now. The worst thing you can do is to just sit around and play the "what if" game. You need to go out and do things that you enjoy with folks you enjoy being with. As hard as it might seem right now, you need to focus on what you want in your future, and not dwell on your past.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:20:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:30:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AZSherman1: Ja-Heezze-Us!!!!!!! Wake up!!!! When a wife or girlfriend says "I want to seperate for a while. . . . " it means she wants cock somewhere else, plain and simple. Same with a dude, only he (usually) wants some new fur taco. Later on, when you run into this ball-juggling, cock-swallowing, cum-guzzling, ball-draining 'ho (borrowed from ghettospeak) she will want to get back together-trust me. Especially after she hooks up with some scumbag who just got out of prison, has his baby, gets a tattoo, and he beats her ass and has her swallow his friends. You get the hint!!!
View Quote
Did you actually read this garbage before you posted it?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:41:59 AM EDT
Dude, it is time to step up to the plate, gather yourself, and start hitting the damn ball!!! I can almost relate to your situation, since my wife and I have had a few problems thru the years. We almost didn't make it. But, I had come to the conclusion that I was ready to move on with my life if I had to. No shit. I was ready to go. The decision has been made for you, so it's time to pick yourself up and move on. You need another girl!!!!! That will get your mind off your ex. Well, it should. Sorry I'm not much help (or any). But look at yourself in the mirror, look yourself straight in the eyes, and tell yourself you're a good person and deserve better. YOU have to be the one to make yourself happy. Good luck bro. You are a good person and it's time to press on. Go for it. Remember, ANYBODY can quit. Don't be a quitter. Be a WINNER!! You are a winner. vmax84
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:23:41 AM EDT
Sorry for ya . I will share what I learned in the past. It is stupid to love someone who dosnt love you back. I then I asked myself am I stupid? No I am not. So Loving her was wrong and I just up and stopped. Found a better girl and was much happier
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:27:11 AM EDT
BTW, do you have your soon to be Ex's Phone #? I might be traveling out that way on business, and she's probably a little lonely herself,,,, oh yeh, I'm married. Sorry! You have it great! I've tried to find my wife a boyfriend for seven years now. Even tried finding her a girlfriend. [8D] Nothing works! I've known her since we were in 6th grade, and she still thinks she can change me! She thinks I'm into guns too much! Duh! My senior highschool picture was of me holding a shotgun! It's only this past year that I figured out she was trying to kill me by her cooking, and now I keep a trained eye on her. I know there is a life insurance policy somewhere! The only way I can get her back is by being on top during sex! She countered by only allowing it twice a year, and one of those in the pool. (She's a smart woman) Now she said she was going to cut me off completely, to which I replied, "You can't, you don't know where I'm getting it!" After her giggling subsided, I find myself sleeping on the couch, next to the dog. There's still hallway sex, though, and every morning at that. As she walks by me on her way out the door, she shouts, "F%ck You!", to which I reply in kind, with a satisfied smile on my face. So, things could be worse for you. You could have kids, and your wife might take it upon herself to stay and drive you insane, as mine has committed herself to doing. Of course, I work the kids, and they are on my side, as long as my secret allowance continues. Good Luck my friend, and life will go on! I know it feels like a shit sandwich right now, but things will get better, and how would we know, if we didn't have some bad times to measure the good against?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:51:31 AM EDT
Bud, I have been seperated three times in my 10 year marriage. I have two great kids and it was very hard on them. Myself I knew that what was happening was not my fault. I had it o.k. in my mind and I knew that I had given it my best. Time came when it was time to end the whole thing and with an act of God my wife realized that it was her that was screwing up. I put my faith in God and decided to look at my glass as being half full. I knew now what I wanted in a relationship and would not settle for nothing less. My wife realized that I was gonna be o.k. with my life and it helped her straighten out hers. There are several women out there looking for the same thing you are but you first have to be at rest with yourself. You must except your situation and learn to care about yourself and your self esteem. Self worth will either get you down or move you on. Just remember this. You cannot change your past but you can change your future. Get a grip on yourself and go out and take on the world. You have friends and sounds like you have a good Mom and Pop. Do not drown your sorrows but embrace your future. p.s. You ever in KY, you are welcome to come duck hunting with the crew. God Bless and Good Luck!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:57:12 AM EDT
Happened to me 8 years ago. Got divorced, and found a new better wife. Things happen for a reason. I couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:12:34 AM EDT
You miss her... but You love to fish...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:34:19 AM EDT
It hurts, it will stop hurting , you will find someone, better, much better, because we all learn from our past. And you will be happier than you ever were or will be. Good Luck and hang tough.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:27:03 PM EDT
thanks for the replies, guys and gals... part of the problem too is that i just dont believe in divorce... and it hurts to think about doing something you dont believe in against you will... and for those who asked, im in Dallas... when i get a minute i will post to some of the individual replies colin
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:53:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:01:28 PM EDT
This is harsh advice, but suck it up and drive on. You will feel like shit once in a while, feel like killing her once in a while, and in about 6 months to 1 year, you'll be dating and on the hun fot the next Mrs. Colinjay. It sounds like you were the one who caught hell in the traffic accident, she is all torqued up b/c of her feelings. What a load of crap. Most folks dont know i have an ex, for good reason: I cannot change history or the actions of others. What i can do is not dwell on it, and drive on. You will no doubt get really down once in a while, but it will pass. Go spend some money on ammo and bust up some tin cans. Believe me, the next mrs colinjay will be a knockout with the sex drive from hell.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:16:02 PM EDT
Can you post a photo?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:21:28 PM EDT
colinjay, When I saw those planes hit the twin towers that morning, all I could think about was how precious life was and how I had been wasting mine up util that time. My wife, at the time, did not feel the same way. I, like many other AR-15.com members, value every breathing second of my life. NOW MORE THAN EVER! That day opened my eyes and I never look back. I'm divorced after 5 years of a marriage that brought me very little joy and I look ahead to every day with excitement for what is to come... (no, guys, I'm not talking about SHTF, either!) PS- see my sig line.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top