Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2001 6:34:41 PM EDT
I read a post a while back about some of the folks here playing Rogue Spear.  I was wondering if anyone has run Rogue Spear on Windows 2000.  Min requiremnets shows Win 95/98 and I have searched the net and connot find anything on this.  Anyone done this?

Thanks
CHZ
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I had no problems
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Can anyone tell me how to get past the satage where you have to set the survielance equipment without getting caught or killing anyone?

I always get killed just before I go into the house or get caught in the bathroom once I get in.

Jake
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
GSg9,
  That was the level I got stalled on! Its pretty tough! No shooting. Soloution? I ended up cheating on that level. Rogue Spear is a great game. Anyone got a copy they could burn for me? I have the game, and my cd is scratched to piss! Thanks!

-Jared
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
i have the game and a burned copy, will it work ok to copy a copy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top