Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 6:54:46 PM EDT
[:D] [img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/rikwriter/79_p2344.jpg[/img] [img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/rikwriter/79_p2345.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:58:12 PM EDT
Congratulations Rik....best of health to the mother and child.[beer]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:06:45 PM EDT
Congratulations! [beer] Boy or girl? I see 2 months of no sleep in your near future.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:09:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunner1X: Boy or girl?
View Quote
Girl...gonna have one of each now.
I see 2 months of no sleep in your near future.[:D]
View Quote
Oh, don't I know it. With our son it was more like 4 months.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:19:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Originally Posted By Gunner1X: Boy or girl?
View Quote
Girl...gonna have one of each now.
I see 2 months of no sleep in your near future.[:D]
View Quote
Oh, don't I know it. With our son it was more like 4 months.
View Quote
I have one of each myself. Boy 3 - Girl 5 Best wishes to you and your family. Spoil that wife! Any woman willing to go through 9 months of hell and then give birth (OUCH!), deserves a little pampering.[:D] God bless, - Gunner1X Proud American Loyal Husband Father of Two
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:30:17 PM EDT
Congrats, RikWriter. Those are cool pictures. Like a look into the crystal ball. Miraculous.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 11:22:39 PM EDT
Congratulations [b]Rik[/b]! [bounce][beer] Regarding your four-month stint in sleep-deprived zombieland with your son - take heart, I hear the second one is always easier. Got a name picked out yet?
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 11:43:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:45:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: Got a name picked out yet?
View Quote
We've been bouncing back and forth between Erin, Andrea and Jessica. Leaning toward Jessica at this moment, but there are a couple months to go...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:56:49 AM EDT
Congratulations Rik! Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:01:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: Got a name picked out yet?
View Quote
We've been bouncing back and forth between Erin, Andrea and Jessica. Leaning toward Jessica at this moment, but there are a couple months to go...
View Quote
go with what you like by all means, but if you're wavering consider this: try to avoid picking the name that isn't common now. because every other family having a girl will be thinking the same thing. example: when i was born, very few girls were named Jennifer. so my mom thought it would be a good name. apparently, so did a lot of mothers at that time. my sorority alone had TEN Jennifers in it (out of less than 70 gals). we had to go by last names to avoid confusion! [;)] but with names like Andrea and Jessica, you could always shorten then to Andy or Jessie if need be. And congratulations!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:09:20 AM EDT
Regarding a name... It isn't nearly as important for a girl as it is for a boy. And also remember that only common people have common names.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:37:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By McUZI: And also remember that only common people have common names.
View Quote
HEY! I represent that remark. [stick]
Top Top